Describe your dream man

As you would in a novel
even if you're not gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8BDgLpZkI
youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hung

Sing, O goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans. Many a brave soul did it send hurrying down to Hades, and many a hero did it yield a prey to dogs

Someone who could show me that men actually care

the narrator of my diary desu

a man who is not afraid of crossdressing and being a sissy slut, but also a blood thirsty warrior.

this desu

For you he's a big guy, but not for me.

Rugged. Torn and broken, in body and mind. Older, experienced and sad. Lamenting the past, lamenting the present, and forcing himself through life despite the despair he feels. Determined in the face of absolute destruction. Constantly filled with turmoil. Muscled, hairy, unkempt and obviously sweaty (needed for man-love). Most importantly: a soldier and a veteran. Basically Big Boss.
Disgusting taste. He was a qt emo.

Then, he walked into the room. The man to whom my infatuation was immediately granted. If I hadn't noticed his posture first, I would have noticed his grayish facial hair, just shaven enough. If I hadn't noticed that second, I would have noticed his burly arms, almost asking to hold someone. And after that, I would have noticed his hands, and his knees, and his shirt, and his body, and the glass in his hand, and many other details for which I am quite embarrassed to indulge myself in. What I can admit to is that I saved his eyes for last. He was many feet away, but even from that vantage point you could catch a glimpse of them - blue, clear, hopeful, peaceful, caring, strong - so many adjectives immediately come to mind.

Short, cute. Right wing, a bad boy. Concerned with being, and oriented towards death.

He's an invisible man, in the sky, full of love.

>He cares about his politics
Echo chamber as fuck.

>Right wing means politics

He is a man who acts as if everything is his property and, indeed, nobody denies his will.

i wish you would stay dead, ayn rand.

Fuck, came here to post this.

Tall, tan fit and heavy turnt up cos its gettin sweaty my my big dick he's the one that i love the most

My dad ;-;

courage
For courage is the root of all virtue.
The age old diction of Plato and Aristotle.

Dead.

The manly Japanese stereotype. The whole sleeve tattoo thing, the occasionally smacking around because I deserved it for not being a better husbando-waifu, working that 9 - 10, supporting yet stern, occasionally gets really drunk and cries about his feelings then immediately goes back to normal the next day.

His hair was short and black, cropped close to his head, and poked up in an adorable sort of crest above his forehead, giving his locks a distinctive shape that was almost indescribable. His two protruding front teeth complimented by dark and unkempt eyebrows charmed me, and the recess of his chin suggested a zany quality unparalleled by any other. He introduced himself as Tom, and I sensed he had a penchant for erect penises, though I could not say exactly in what way.

daddy desu

So he acts like a 16 year old boy?

How long have you wanted to fuck Pynchon?

This kid from youtube.com/watch?v=aW8BDgLpZkI

He rose up from the bed, as his full lips parted to sigh a yawn. A smooth, hairless body, like that of Apollo, stretched like a pale canvas, under his arms reaching to the sky. Unkempt wavy hair fell upon his shoulders, colored like tree bark, and his deep earthly colored eyes met mine. His face was painted pale, with cheeks like roses. The blanket was removed, revealing his hips and thighs. Fuzz had grown onto his groin like moss, and his soft pink member lay flaccid, but twitches with affection as I rub my hands up his chest to caress his neck. He rolls over onto his stomach angelically, and sighs back into slumber, and his rear mounds upwards from his back like soft hills of flesh, warm like a sunny day.

No gay shit dude, I'd just really love to die fighting under him, ok.

Akhilleus the GAY TWINKLING TINYDICK or Big Boss the Manly Straight Dude who probably has a massive one?

he looks exactly like Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.

a man of pure virtue and courage under fire, possessing godliness and grace. a man who has trained every muscle in his body to peak perfection and pushed himself into a picture of classical perfection

I want to drink God's cum

If you will, yes. But the point is that he gets his will.

Who wouldn't desu

...Until he eventually matures, right? And grows the fuck up?

literally the guy I have right now minus the lopsided dick.

Slightly less hateful than me.

Stirner does advocate for acting like a child, although not so much a teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw

Silent and practical. Unkempt. Big hands. Takes time in the morning. Quietly drinks when angry about futilities. Sometimes fakes to feel sick to be taken care of. Oddly loving

I want a Rimbaud.

Punky, rebellious and nonconformist yet hyper-educated and in possession of a searing intelligence and artistic spirit. Full of a lust for life and adventure. A trooper who can put up with meager conditions without complaint. Likes drugs and exploring alternate states of consciousness.

Fundamentally a free soul. A libertine who wishes to taste the forbidden fruits. Contemptuous of the herd and somewhat nasty and unruly, yet deep down a compassionate, giving soul. Not one to back away from a fight.

Too bad no one this cool exists.

are most men this gay?

Musashi.

The atmosphere changed as he walked in. I don't always know how to describe these more metaphysical phenomena of life, but something just became easier when he arrived. This guy knew he had it, whatever it is, in spades, that there was no hint whatsoever that he was aware of the fact. My friends immediately noticed him.
'Is that him?' Shelley asked.

'Yeah, there he is!' I waved excitedly, trying not to act like a complete weirdo.

He walked over and sat down, immediately fitting into place. When I think about that night now, it seems like we started laughing right as he sat down and didn't stop until I fell asleep that night at his place. Every moment was just so goddamn fun. We were all loose, we were all easy, talking spontaneously about things that interested us or pissed us off. There was no room for negativity, we were just in a world of unexplainable happiness.

A mirror

He was gregarious, yet introverted and sweet; he had this way of spreading his ass cheeks that was at once sensual and yet delirium inducing in its wild savageness; when I awoke to find him laying beside me, he immediately seized me by my wrists and flung my hands upon the steaming hemorrhoids that surrounded his anus; he had just taken a heaping shit and wanted me to stroke the brown extract. He was a Master, a Lord; a King.

great line ... what is that, Stephen King?

Pretty good except "so many adjectives immediately come to mind" ... (bland/inane).

Nah, the structure and pacing are good, but the whole thing says virtually nothing important or interesting about the man.