What books should I read if I want to become a psychopath and live life on ez mode?

what books should I read if I want to become a psychopath and live life on ez mode?

Studies have shown that heavy readers have increased empathy for others, so you shouldn't read anything. desu, Veeky Forums will probably make you a psychopath faster than any book.

>become a psychopath
>live life on ez mode

t. """""nEuRoTyPIcAl""""" GuY :dDDD
gon cut u up like a fish you fucking faggot

what? I think there is a bit of misconception what a psychopath is. But they are highly successful because they lack shame, the capacity for negative self-perception, and yes consideration for the interests of others.

that's narcissism, t. pleb dilettante psychology minor

>there is a bit of misconception what a psychopath is
No you are confusing psycopathy with narcisism because of pop psychology telling you anyone with ambition is a psychopath

Narcissists can experience negative self-perception. Look up NPD.

no because a narcissist only cares about how they are perceived and are actually neurotic as hell. Just look at Elliot Rodger. All the psychopath cares about is "how do I get the most food with the least amount of compromise".

>Narcissists can experience negative self-perception. Look up NPD.
How so? I don't think they can. Look up NPD.

>no because a narcissist only cares about how they are perceived and are actually neurotic as hell
Yes, but narcissists also usually make great effort to fit into the social role that they're given, so in business it makes sense that they would *emulate* a psychopath by behavior.
The narcissist's workplace persona is very often perceived by other people exactly how described, and branded a psychopath, but real psychopathy is much, much rarer than just narcissist people who are only percieved as such by shallow acquaintances.

what's the deal with the "t." thing?
suddenly everyone's using this hot new meme and i think i missed the memo

t. time trabeler :DDD

WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR

Psychopath is not an official medical term, the characteristics of psychopaths can be found in many mental disorders such as Anti-Social Personality disorder and Narcissistic Personality disorder

terkku

>suddenly
t. unobservant schlub

it's an abbreviation of a finnish word that essentially means "sincerely" like you would put at the end of a letter.

it's basically a way of trying to lend validity to what they've said by identifying themselves as someone with authority on a subject.

No, it's used to imply the other guy is what you're t.ing as. Say someone posts "Turkey did not commit genocide against the Armenians", someone else responds with "t. Mehmet Celik" to imply the other poster is Turkish.

can't it be used both ways? i just assumed that when one did it to another person as a means to insult them

>Psychopath is not an official medical term
>"official medical term"
>not "official psychiatric term"
I don't like you, goy. You're right on this matter, but you're making it sound like what you're saying isn't immanent to your DSM ideology, which just also happens to be accepted by medicine today.

>tfw I started reading about NPD
>it resembles me perfectly
>go to therapist about it
>have to tell her out loud about my symptoms
>"I feel superior to everybody. Every new person I meet is stupid and inferior. I think I'm a genius, I think I deserve better. I can't connect with anybody. There's not a single person I would want to spend my time with. I feel so lonely."

Felt pretty weird t.b.h

>I don't think they can.
It's very often the driving force behind the pathology.

The guy above who is a "neurotypical" psychopath is also right on the money, that's p much the definition.

What's real psychopathy like then? Genuinely curious.

lol you sound like a pretty dumb person

Looks like it's catching...

t. itself is neutral. Just another tool in the memester's semiotic arsenal.
where the fuck have you been? this has been a cross-board thing for like a year

I love you man, you're good for realising your weaker points.

Keep being a cool human!

>therapist
>paying people to listen to your bs
Just find someone like yourself and bitch to each other

Veeky Forums is reading u IDIOT