Can someone give me ways to steal from bookstores

Can someone give me ways to steal from bookstores

Why do you need to steal from bookstores?

What's wrong?

Just get a kindle and "steal" the epubs lying around the internet, if you love a book enough buy it from a small business used bookstore

Capitalism

>kindle
>not reading books in the flesh
kek

If you're only going to visit there once, you might as well just grab a book and run for it. No one there is going to take the effort to stop you, or track you down afterwards.

Before you steal anything, kys. Then buy a kindle.

>>not reading books in the flesh
>the medium is more important than the content

pseud

>not reading books in the flesh
I don't see the problem. Fuck off, materialist scum.

>"Capitalism"
>"not buying books in the flesh"
Is this a multi-dimensional spook we have here?

Stealing books means you don't deserve them. Not having enough money to buy one or two every couple of months means you are incapable to live well adjusted in a society.

Buy a fucking Kindle Paperwhite or just go to a public library.

>bookstores

Don't do it senpai; too many cameras. Libraries though...

Just rip the important pages out and leave the cover intact. No one will notice.

Physical books are mostly props, maybe you occasionally flip one open to page 45 and start reading until the end of a chapter and then put it back on the shelf because your ADHD is flaring up.

>take the adhesive magnetic thing if visible

>rip off the covers

>steal from the library instead where it is much easier (& @University libraries the selection is usually larger & the books themselves usually of nice quality)

>or just take out, renew, and return library books like a normal upstanding citizen

> What is a fucking Library?

I hope I see you in a bookstore stealing and I'll fucking tackle you and bring you to justice, criminal scum.

Pretty sure this is what libraries are for

>Why do you need to steal from bookstores?
>Capitalism

what the fucking kind of an answer is that? you're literally stealing you retard, and this is the best answer you can think of?

jesus fucking christ it's literally pathetic what happens when retarded incapable autists try to break bad

This. Buy a load of hard drives, download lebgin and buy a toner printer.

Go to a small, independent bookstore (they're less likely to have cameras and/or know anything about loss prevention + they may take pity on apprehended shoplifters and not press charges). Look halfway put together (AKA not a Veeky Forums aspie shaking with anxiety), cut a slit in the lining of a backpack, grab a book or two and slip it into the lining. Either buy something cheap or just make a casual but hasty exit. The store owner can't follow you past where his property ends and the police won't bother trying to find you because your crime is extremely petty. Stealing isn't rocket science and it sort of explains itself. You're probably like 16 anyway so even if you do get caught and have charges brought they'll defer your case for like 6 months probation because it's not worth incarcerating some little bitch boi who stole a $5 paperback infinite jest "because capitalism".

Take the dick out of your mouth and read books on your computer or a kindle like the rest of us

Just bring a pen and paper and pirate the book

best option