Tell me about your reading habits, user?

Tell me about your reading habits, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/The-smiths-cemetry-gates-lyrics#note-1882682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keats and Yeats are on your side

~grabs book~

...but Wilde is on mine...

~teleports away~

what does that even mean? i've always wondered

I hate Morrissey so fucking much

He makes me question my heterosexuality too, but my reaction to that is amused curiosity, not hate.

everyone does!
At least he gaves us The Smiths, so I can forgive him for being such a cunt.

genius.com/The-smiths-cemetry-gates-lyrics#note-1882682

i dunno I just try and read at least 100 pages a day.

fuck. how? I am happy If I can manage to read 20.

i read one page and start getting antsy and my thoughts start wandering to stressful and depressing things, i power through like 4 more pages, increasingly becoming more and more depressed and anxious, then once i can't take it anymore, i stop and come to Veeky Forums or some other message board to shitpost.

a therapist once told me i'm 'burned out'. i have no idea what the solution is.

not sure its a habit
I start from left, learn go on

MEDITATION111111111111!!111

any good meditation guides you could recommend? video would be preferable for obvious reasons :^)

vyvanse

Here's my daily plan.

Wake up around 9 pm. Take shower. Eat. Read or go online for 15 hours. Go to sleep around 12 pm.

Car magazines, on the can.

Search "Meditation is push-ups for your mind" on youtube

Same

i read four hours a day, usually between 11 am and 5 pm with breaks for lunch and a nap.

I have a bad habit of only reading during good weather where I can sit outside on my balcony. So for 3/4 of the year, I don't read shit and then summer comes and if its not too windy, I binge read a years worth. I need to break this habit.

Fucking awful. Sometimes I'll read hundreds of pages a day but then I'll get burnt out and won't pick up a book for days, if not weeks. Since last Monday, I've finished two books and started a third, but I hadn't read anything other than Veeky Forums posts for two weeks before that.

i write a bunch of notes because i'm autistic

Drink enough, quetiapine followed by clonazepam. Struggle to read as many pages as I can (usually around 25), fall asleep. Have some nice dreams.

The true Veeky Forums lifestyle right here.

I try to read as often as I can, mostly political philosophy, history, and other nonfiction. Some days I will read an entire book or a good chunk of one, some days I won't read anything. I always have a pen and underline quotes/passages/ideas I like so I can use them for reference if need be and make psuedo-intellectual observations in the margins (mostly stuff like "hmmm sounds vaguely Hobbesean??" or some autistic shit).

I read anywhere from 80 - 200 pages a day if I don't have to go to work/ school.

Luckily moi doctor wants me to stay home for an indeterminate amount of time, so I'm reading 12/7.