""""Holy"""" Bible

>""""Holy"""" Bible

>Atheist """"morality""""

Meat is murder, shitstain.

Please contact me the next time a cow has the capacity to invent a rocket or a printing press.

>Please contact me the next time a cow has the capacity to invent a rocket or a printing press.

A guy with downs syndrome couldn't do that but it'd still be put in jail for murder if I killed him.

I'm not your personal secretary.

Can you?

more like PLOTHOLE bible

I can't, but I could.

>The """""Good""""" Book

Sure you could.
And one day you'll be an astronaut too.

You want me to build you a printing press right now?

No, I want you to invent something on the caliber of the printing press or rocket ship. Oh wait, you can't and never will.

No you couldn't.

You just think you could because you're conceited, and you fail to appreciate how alien an idea a rocket or a printing press is because you take them for granted as "logical devices".

If you and no-one else had ever heard of the rocket or printing press the likelihood that you would be the one to conceptualize them let alone invent them is astronomically tiny.

As penalty for being wrong and stupid you must pour a cap of malt vinegar down your pee-hole.

My gott
pure ideology

>personal attacks

Wow, I thought Veeky Forums was above this.

You thought wrong you sniveling catamite!

>implying they're wrong

>some subhumans think that morals are not inherents of the human nature and can only be achieved through religion

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""religion""""""""""""""""""""""

"Much that was called religion has carried an unconscious attitude of hostility toward life. True religion must teach that life is filled with joys pleasing to the eye of God, that knowledge without action is empty. All men must see that the teaching of religion by rules and rote is largely a hoax. The proper teaching is recognized with ease. You can know it without fail because it awakens within you that sensation which tells you this is something you've always known."

Yeah but a guy with downs syndrome can push a broom. The most a cow can do for me is provide meat.

>all living beings need to be useful for society

>he doesn't know he's living in the afterglow of Christian Europe and its morality
>he thinks his moral sentiments are naturally-occurring and universally recognized even outside of Christendom