Author isn't white

>author isn't white

>author isn't a man

>reading

>author isn't USA/British/French/German
>author is a woman

I love augmenting my library with people from other cultures and lifestyles you don't see as much of. End game is to have a book from every country possible

cuckold

>author's black
>writes about the struggles of blacks
everytime

Retalitory Buzzword

>author doesn't dedicate the book to his wife's son

>Author isn't a trans gender fluid black latinx womyn

I've had it up to here with the school of resentment, next class I have where we read female authors I'm going to ask the teacher why we're reading them if they're not even hot.

>author hasn't shot several white people and subsequently been pardoned by a black or woman president

>Author isn't a white male Englishman and Anglican with family ties to old English nobility

This really.

>author is white kid
>author spends most of his time on the Internet

>author

>author is white
>writes about being white

everytime

>author is a smug white kid in his early 20s with all the answers to life

>author isn't a native Spanish speaker

>book has author

I'd rather read a book by a man of any race except Jewish or Arab than one by a white woman.

>professor is black
>specializes in race and social justice
everytime

It's the white part that counts, with whites having consistently come up with all the answers to life thus far.

>Book mentions the author has an MFA

>wanting to listen to a woman butch over a jew give you sage monetary advice

This shit belongs on /v/, reported.

Try reading a book while you idiots are banned.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Idiots.

I genuinely believe the best insights into thought and behavior were from reading, in no particular order, Saul Alinksy, Freud, Stirner, Bernays, Chekhov.

More than half of the Hebraic persuasion. The small bit of Kissinger I read reminded me of Joseph de Maistre in a good way. Frankly I've never understood /pol. If you consider Jews as running the world, which let's be real Bernays and co rather did, wouldn't you want to figure out the methodology?

>Author is Stephen King
>main character is a writer
>can't go one page without reading coca-cola, marlboro, levi's...

Stiner
>Grapes of wrath
>Of mice and men
>Good literature
Are you high?

those are good but it's children's lit, are they not?

Shooting retards in the head
Implied domestic abuse
Killing innocent misunderstood women
Implied rape
>Children's lit

it is children's lit, bro. Plus, nothing about the 'domestic violence' is implied lol it's pretty blatant

I'll imply domestic abuse on u m9

the shooting in the head is a mercy kill which could be seen as emblematic of the fact that some people just have no place in this world

>this is Veeky Forums trying to have a discussion