Tfw you realize Based Schopenhauer was right

>tfw you realize Based Schopenhauer was right

Why did he hug the horse?

Cause it dead

but why :(

Is that how this episode is interpreted? Was he thinking about Schopenhauer?

lol don't think so m8

>tfw your mom wasn't an anti-natalist
do the unborn a service, encourage the reading of Schopenhauer

Please remove your slanderous trip, Redditor.

what was schopenhauer right about?

havent read either him or neiztche but heard the story of the horse

The episode of the horse and Nietzsche had nothing to do with Schopenhauer.
You see him hugging/hitting a horse because during his last days he looked outside his window and saw a man whipping his horse because it had fallen over. So, Nietzsche ran over to the man and embraced him. Telling him "I know how you feel"
But you're all literary geniuses aren't you?You can find out the "deeper" meaning in that story.

Look for more: Turin Horse

>You can find out the "deeper" meaning in that story.

The meaning is: syphilis

nietzsche, where is nietzsche :3

p.s. crime and punishment has a scene of horse beating iirc, in a dream of raskolnikov, he tried to defend the horse too but failed

it was written 23 years before the horse scene with nietzsche

Unrelated.

He saw the ''normies'' within the horse. He realised he had all of his life been playing the figure who was trying to beat the horse to stand back upright.

This sent him mad.

wasn't the syphilis thing debunked tho

>using based in a sentence when you hate lil b

Middle school

I dunno, but I feel by reading Cosima Wagner's letters I'm gradually getting a better idea about what's going on with the whole Schopenhauer reading.

Also can't help but wonder if Wagner fucked Ludwig II, and then whether Cosima fucked Nietzsche. And then whether that resulted in Siegfried. Like there are some weird little bits here and there but nothing conclusive.

I was hoping for something from likeness and he does sort of look like Nietzsche. More than Richard anyway.

>Cosima Wagner's letters
Diary I mean

Is this supposed to be a horse/whores pun?

It was definitely Rick's dick

I knew schopee was right since I was a lad.

It always struck me as odd how Buddhism and eastern religions always made so much sense and were clearly way more correct than the fever dreams of Abrahamic prophets.

What a surprise to find out one of the vanguards of western philosophy made the same discovery, and articulated it in a beautifully written thoroughly argued system.

it was a prophecy of what happens to those who try to be an ubermensch

they meet their horse

I thought that too for a little bit but then I realised I was looking at mutton chops and being a bit chubby.

It's weird because the diaries are started during the Siegfried pregnancy. Nietzsche attends the pregnancy (and this is his first mention more or less), Richard is annoyed and starts writing some of the diary. This is understandable for Nietzsche coming at the wrong time and then Cosima maybe wanting a diary entry while in labour.

But then Cosima is overall positive about Nietzsche visiting. And Wagner seems to be annoyed with Nietzsche for quite a while afterwards, and when he finally gets over whatever was bothering him he starts making jokes about sending Siegfried off to be raised by Nietzsche.

Yeah. Only retards still believe that he had syphilis.

the true poetry was that Nietzsche's lifelong struggle with pain and illness was started by an injury he received from a horse. Hugging the horse is the ultimate representation of amor fati, the ultimate overcoming of ressentiment of the horse.

Damn, I didnt know that. That's great.

checked

That's genious.