I'm socially awkward and depressed, Veeky Forums, how can I better communicate my feelings through language?

I'm socially awkward and depressed, Veeky Forums, how can I better communicate my feelings through language?

drugs?

Without becoming a druggie or alcoholic.
I have the gene for addiction.

Yeah, then definitely drugs.

Drugs! Like Kratom. It makes me socially normal, I can have conversations that don't feel forced. I smile. I flirt. I make people laugh. It also helps with depression and anxiety. intuitively with kratom. It's addictive though.

Your ancestors took drugs for a reason, it made them who they are, it made your gay ass possible, you can't run from this forever. You must take drugs.

I'm not interested in drugs and I wouldn't know where to find drugs if I were interested. There's gotta be another way.

What? My ancestors didn't take drugs.

Well, you like kanye west so you are underage- furthering on that thought, you are still going through teenager hormones and growing out of your "no one gets me" phase. give it time.

How the fuck you think you got a gene for addiction?

genetics

>Well, you like kanye west so you are underage

are you retarded

yeah, definitely

>Well, you like kanye west so you are underage-

I'm an oldfag and I like some of his shit.

Stop being such a fedora, lad.

who here /alexithymic/

Learn German!
Start with the OP themesong "Mann Gegen Mann by Rammstein"
translate
Feel what the message is telling you.
Drugs

can't think of a single person i know that likes kanye that is over 18.

>durr you can't like high and low art at the same time then you aren't a True Intellectual

You know a bunch of lame cunts and pseuds.

The fuck I care about the people you know.

Move out of Arkansas

c'mon son

>durr you can't like high and low art at the same time then you aren't a True Intellectual

But where did I say this?

freudian slip? i think so.

You can find them easily online, get them delivered too. If it's in your genes embrace it.

The inference was very clearly related to intellectual maturity.

How are you struggling with your own posts?

>The inference was very clearly related to intellectual maturity.

No it wasn't. Right after I mentioned teenage hormones. Not intellectuality.

seriously man

>I'm socially awkward and depressed

unless you were diagnosed with depression, you are just another snowflake that thinks the challenges he faces are anything uncommon in the modern internet world.

There can easily be young user out there who genuinely have it but haven't been diagnosed yet.

Stop trying to speak on behalf of other people all the time, mate. It's a faggoty thing to do.

I speak on others' behalf only when there is a very ominous trend towards the attitude they're projecting. Odds are, they fall into the majority, and in this case the majority are self-diagnosing snowflakes.

Odds are you're a cunt, mate.

can you please shut the fuck up? what's the point in replying if you're just gonna act like a bitch and not contribute?

there is literally nothing cunt-like in noticing trends and generalizing with what information you have on someones character based off said trends. most of the time, it's accurate.

hey op! based off this post, you are indeed a snowflake as user said.

to elaborate, people are social creatures and generalizations and stereotypes exist for a reason. people literally do it to themselves, of their own free will, then act angry when you point this out.

Could you like, not be you for just a little bit?

Let them work it out for themselves. The world doesn't need your try hard proselytizing over it.

>t-to e-e-elaborate, p-people are..
See:

Just read some HST.

You'll be snorting fat rails off rest stop toilet seats and chatting up potential clients in no time.

>try hard

how are basic observations "tryhard"

>let them work it out themselves

then why ask others in how to handle it if they dont want others opinions on it

kek s-s-e-e.....

See:

>how are basic observations "tryhard"

Of course you'd disregard the entire tone you said these "observations" in when pressed.

Of course you would you try hard dip.

Regardless of tone, they are again *opinionated* observations.

also >35:9

I wonder if OP is sitting this one out, or if he's also partaking in getting angry about hearing something that suggests he has nonexistent special feelings.

for your own sake op, if you are getting angry over it, then i promise you aren't depressed. if you're still neutral to it, i could be wrong. in that case: there is no objective way to work on 'people skills' besides just talking to people more.

>tryhard
>this is a term Veeky Forums is using unironically as an insult

So that other guy seems to be a cunt, that's true, but you reek of pure faggotry.

HST?

>Regardless of tone

LOL

Regardless of the thing that indicts you?

I doubt you're much older than OP is. Your posts have the typical stank of your garden variety precocious Veeky Forums didactic-peddling runt.

Try to stop being this much of a little cunt all the time. Seriously just try.

>but you reek of pure faggotry.

I'm not about to shit on young kids who are going through hard times to re-affirm how supposedly "well-adjusted" I am to myself. If that makes me a faggot then aids my colon right up, lover.

Okay so you listen to kanye but are socially awkward and depressed
yeah no you're just shy and probably have gotten btfo for saying dumb shit IRL
look man you're just gonna have to keep talking to people and fail over and over until you get comfortable.
Nobody besides a salesman is good at being social

gonna assume you're white probably scrawny. hip hop is all about being narcissistic lmao

not even meming when i say this is projecting: the post, your posts have just as much of a """""""frivolous"""""" tone to them as well

People that make sure to establish they are older than others on Veeky Forums are always seeking to re-affirm the nonexisting authenticity/merit to what they're saying

>just let me keep being a little shit okay

Whatever, mate. You have fun with it.

>I'm not going to respond to his actual point, I will just try to score a cheap "gotcha"

samefag kek capitalizing one sentence and not the other is a bad coverup

>gonna assume you're white probably scrawny
I'm fat and black.
>Okay so you listen to kanye but are socially awkward and depressed
What's the problem? There's no correlation between the two.

>samefag
Nope, I only tuned in just time to see your epic bantz m80

>god complex

bump

your question has been answered by both negative nancies and optimistic Owens You have it from both angles what the hell do you want more?

An answer that isn't drugs.
Or "learn German", fuck you.

get a retail job. preferable cashier
you're forced to interact with people or you get fired.
will start you in the right direction.then get a gym membership start lifting and say hi to people who come in eye contact

how can some of the people here read regularly and still be so terrible at understanding people and different viewpoints

>get a retail job
Been trying. Not good enough at math to be a cashier.
I have a gym membership, but I don't go because I'm too self-conscious.
I don't like working out around other people.

this is straight bullshit
working as a cashier made my anxiety and depression worse.
you begin to realise that people DO talk shit about others and that they are judging you CONSTANTLY and your interactions definitely count. all that horseshit that people say ''no one cares'' blah blah... bullshit. people care alright. they remember.

want to solve your anxiety and depression?
find a way to hit rock bottom and start again. it is the only way

What counts as rock bottom? I might've already hit it.

>I'm socially awkward and depressed, Veeky Forums,
ok
>how can I better communicate my feelings through language?
what makes you think that will help

It won't help, but I want to be a rapper/pop singer.

>I want to be a rapper/pop singer.

lmao top fucking lol

oh ok, you're just retarded
carry on

Just bee it

Take drugs and rap in german, that should work

I'm a perfectionist so I want my lyrics to be as good as they can.

Not doing either.

You're a perfectionist but want to be a rapper/pop singer?

No rapper has ever came close to writing great lyrics. Give me any lyric from any fucking rapper or pop singer that you think can surpass the great poetry that is available for free online, right now.

You think Milton, a blind man, living in utter fucking poverty, reading his epic poetry out loud, every line as beautiful and timeless as the last... Do you think he couldn't use a basic rhyming pattern to explain how one time he fucked a bitch and bought some gold?

Top lol for being so fucking naive.

Is hip hop just a euphemism for a new religion?
The soul music of the slaves that the youth is missing
This is more than just my road to redemption
Malcolm West had the whole nation standing at attention
As long as I’m in Polo smiling, they think they got me
But they would try to crack me if they ever see a black me
I thought I chose a field where they couldn’t sack me
If a nigga ain't shootin' a jump shot, running a track meet
But this pimp is, at the top of Mount Olympus
Ready for the World’s game, this is my Olympics
We make ‘em say ho cause the game is so pimpish
Choke a South Park writer with a fishstick
I insisted to get up offa this dick
And these drugs, niggas can't resist it
Remind me of when they tried to have Ali enlisted
If I ever wasn't the greatest nigga, I must have missed it

I don't know who Milton is.

I knew you were gonna post some of that fucking retards lyrics.
Absolutely fucking worthless.

>I don't know who Milton is.

My point exactly. Why are you even on Veeky Forums?
You think that Kanye West lyrics are ''like so deep and great'' bro! because you have never fucking read any great poetry and therefore have nothing actually to compare it to. You absolute dumb fuck.

>Mfw he genuinely thinks that a fucking rap song that reads as if written by a fucking ten year old can in any way compare to great poetry created by a blind man living in poverty, more than 30 thousand lines in length, so great that you can barely believe it was penned by a fucking human being

Explain to me how those lyrics you posted are great? Because they rhyme? Because they speak of ''muh slavery''?

You're a fucking moron and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I'm convinced you're an actual troll

>rock bottom

well, as a NEET, almost friendless 22 year old virgin liberal arts dropout living with his parents, the path ahead does not seem any clearer and my social anxiety has just got a lot worse with my loss of self-worth

how am i meant to start again

okay man

Take comfort in knowing a lot of losers on Veeky Forums are just like you?

psychanalysis

There are 74 posts and not a single one is constructive. You people are spergs

>chinese faux-weed
enjoy smoking poison ivy, nightshade, etc

By pulling yourself together and forcing yourself to do things.

>Jesus Christ, what happened?

Also, if you're the OP who wants to be a rapper/ pop singer then there is no helping you. You are doomed to be part of the nameless, faceless fucks of history. You will contribute nothing of substance and therefore will be carried away by the breeze, like the dust of which has by now began settling itself on your soul. And I will smile.

Enjoy mediocrity, you are the enemy.
My post was constructive. It was the truth you didn't want to hear, but it was the truth. You are blissfully ignorant and therefore do not have what it takes to amount to anything of value. I pity you, honestly. And envy you, also. I wish things could be as simple as they must be for you.

I'll give Kanye a try since it made you go into an autistic fit of rage.

you have no idea what you're talking about

Go ahead. It will not be my time you are wasting.

Is it fun being such an elitist dickwad? Seriously, user, are you actually enjoying yourself?

Well you're already busy wasting it in this thread, lets not pretend you're a busy man

Start with My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
It's not my favorite, but it's an agreed to upon masterpiece, and accessible.
If you don't like MBDTF try out The College Dropout and Late Registration.
I'd suggest listening to Yeezus last.

Or you can do it in chronological order, that's fun too.

Quality post. Kanye fans need to return to their pseud containment board

>elitist
Where would we be without elitists?
Where the fuck do you think everything that you know and love came from? All of the poetry, all of the great books, all of the great art, the great inventions? All of the great wars, all of the great people... Do you think they just came up with this shit first try? What exactly do you think it was that kept them in constant pursuit?

Die in a hole, you dumb fuck.

I'm not busy right now, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here, would I? Keep being a pleb. I don't mind. I was just trying to help you.

>it's an agreed to upon masterpiece
>masterpiece
I don't think you know what that means

my nigga maxo kream

Explain to me how you being an elitist shithead is in any way helping.
I'm not disagreeing with your opinion but you'd be more helpful if you didn't act like a triggered moron, telling people to die like an edgy 15 year old does

I haven't read a whole book since maybe 2014.
I'm just not that interested anymore, it's kind of depressing.
And yeah, MBDTF, is an agreed upon masterpiece. Wide critical acclaim.
Look at a list of best albums and it wouldn't be surprising to find it on there.

I loved it when I first heard, but the effect has wore off a bit.
My favorite Kanye album is Late Registration, it feels less artificial and every song is 10/10.

>illiterate thinks a hip hop album is a masterpiece
Can't say I'm surprised. But seriously, stop posting here.

I can't tell who's trolling who. I can't tell who's serious and who isn't.

we hold ourselves to a higher standard here, newfag

>Explain to me how you being an elitist shithead is in any way helping?
By informing you that everything you think you know to be ''masterpieces'' are in fact, fucking trash. Worthless drivel. Watered down piss being called ''genius'' by people who think a basic metaphor is revolutionary.

It's like someone who has only read one book in their entire lives deciding that the book they read is the greatest book ever because, well, it's the only one they have read so it has to be. This is common in this day and age. You will find a lot of people believe Harry Potter to be the best book ever written... Why? Because they have nothing to compare it to. They have never read a great book so they don't know how great literature can be. They are ignorant of the possibilities and therefore their opinion is worth nothing.

The guy doesn't know who Milton is yet thinks he is in the position to determine something as being ''genius'' or a ''masterpiece''?

>Look at a list of best albums and it wouldn't be surprising to find it on there.
Popularity doesn't make it a masterpiece, you dumb fuck. Neither does a list of ''best albums'' that some other moron threw together as click-bait.

>I haven't read a whole book since maybe 2014

>is an agreed upon masterpiece
The shit that I just squeezed out is an agreed upon masterpiece by me.
Does that make it true?
Many down syndrome people believe wiping turd across a wall and spelling out their own name is genius.
Does that make it true?

As I said... Die in a hole. You will die not knowing how fucking unbelievably stupid and ill-informed you really are.

>critical acclaim
The only people lower than artists and their fans are the fucking critics, scumsucking bottomfeeders that they are

huh

I'm OP and I'm being serious. I don't know what's wrong with you people.

here i chuckled

haha this angry spergy guy thinking you can't judge the quality of an album unless you have a degree in english literature. oh he's just too much

haha this retard who doesn't know anything and thinks an album is a masterpiece because he has only ever listened to hip-hop and other popular shit that pitchfork told him was genius

Seriously, either listen to a Kanye west album and come up with an actual criticism of his music or shut the fuck up