New Savannah poem regarding the events in Orlando

New Savannah poem regarding the events in Orlando.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co-YLGNlGhE

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/10/daniel-zimmerman/medics-advice-shoot-heaviest-rifle-round-shoot-can-hit-shoot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's official; she's (he's?) doing hormone replacement therapy

Shit I was just writing a poem about the Orlando thing! Who is this bitch?

Not even funny.

Cut the misogynistic language please.

Savannah Brown. Youtube poet. Very popular and very talented.

Maybe I'm in a decent mood today but this was fine. Not overtly obnoxious. She wasn't trying to hard to make herself seem like a victim. She was rather talking more about genuine victims that had to deal with a legitimate massacre.

It's obviously sloppy writing but whatever. It's fine.

it's very honest, at least :)

it wasn't supposed to be funny, attempt-pretend-Savannah

>Savannah Brown. Youtube poet. Very popular and very talented.

lol you are trying so hard to get your lame thread off the ground

The worst thing about the internet is it makes everyone think they have some opinion or talent worth sharing and then gives them the ability to do that.

misogy...
I can say bitch without being a misogynist...
anyway, I'll keep writing my own, this one's a shallow list of headlines and reddit comments rewritten with bad grammar.

nigga FUCK YOU and your shit "opinion" about the internet

Fuck off, faggot.

aaaand here it goes

(warm reminder to at least sage)

why dont you fuckin yanks just make it mandatory for everyone over 21 to carry a gun at all times. if you don't have one you'll get fined. there would be no more shootings and probably less violence if everyone knows everyone else is carrying a piece

Fucking hilarious post.

>f-fuck off, f-f-f-aggot

>boo hoo muh scary guns
I've always hated this bitch

I never accused you of being a misogynist. I said you use misogynistic language. Two different things.

Fair enough, I disagree but would be interested in hearing your poem.

2nd amendment BTFO

It's not a Def Leppard song, son.

(warm reminder to at least sage)

>muh amendments were written by god himself

Great bump for shit thread, OP.

Keep going.

>probably less violence if everyone knows everyone else is carrying a piece
That's a very hopeful view user.

Why can't one of those autistic fucks shoot up a slam "poetry" contest?

here's your (You)

>Americans thinking farther than temperamental impulse.
As an American, That's funny tell another one!

>but like uh guns are bad

These are the types of intellectuals that will be the establishment in twenty years.

This is underrated.
Youtubers validate themselves with the masses.
Elitists validate themseleves with anons who they would like to think are very patriche.
They feel being user somehow means they aren't craving attention when in fact it only reveals their insecurities in so far as they are too unattractivene or untalented so as to seek validation via more popular mediums like youtube or even academia.

or the dead hippies nobody's heard of or cares about in thirty years.
Let's watch.

It's funny how americans actually are so crazed, that you have to preface your post that you are one to not get crucified

What the fuck is this autistic drivel?

How much of a pseud can you be?

poetry is fucking gay. you guys are fags

Okie dokie savannah

This, but unironically

(warm reminder to at least sage and report)

Ban all guns NOW.

No more bullshit, no more procrastination - NOW.

Most of the greatest poets in English letters have been noble gaywads. OP is doing them no justice.

Summum ius summa iniuria.

>implying she would ever call her writing sloppy

But great bump OP, what is that the second time you have samefag replied to that post now?

Why even worry about anything? I've been told a hundred times since the massacre that love will always conquer hate so we should just sit back and relax.

Why is she so hot???? my penis is literally dripping from this picture

Yeah man, just like all the other countries have free guns for everyone.
Kill yourself immediately.

It's the short black hair and lips and possibly her blowjob eyes

it's funny how she went from normal girl to total hipster in a heartbeat. kinda like the lizzy grant lana del rey switcheroo

>if you want a handgun to protect yourself in your home whatever that's fine but no human needs a semi-automatic. literally no one

How could anyone possibly argue with this?

i need a full auto to kill muslims with if im in the military, bc they have them and i dont want to be at a disadvantage

I need my own personal nuclear arsenal. You know, for protection.

Honestly what's wrong with "being a hipster". You can throw that on anyone it's such a horseshit loose term.

Are you purposefully avoiding context? you little dog you! :)

nothing. it's just weird to totally change like that. I'd say it was weird if she went from normal girl to hoodrat gangsta

Personnel*

It isn't weird at all.

why not

>But great bump OP, what is that the second time you have samefag

I haven't samefagged or tried to bump this thread once. I can send you the fucking pictures to prove this.

Wtf is your problem? If you're not interested in poetry just gtfo.

Why is it weird? What exactly is "hipster" about her? How is she not normal right now?

These terms are loosey goosey

bc teens r always experimenting with their identities ;)

can someone fucking post the picture with the 2 poems so this faggot can see what I'm talking about.

is it a fucking slam poem?
judging by the looks of it it's a fucking slam poem.

What makes you say that?

>Wtf is your problem? If you're not interested in poetry just gtfo.

Right. This is a "poetry" thread. Not a subtle r9k circlejerk thread. It's all about the "poetry".

I know plenty of people who argue against it with muh rights.
"You can't tell me what I can or cannot have, that's authoritarianism, muh rights, ISIS, they're takin muh guns, etc."
Two of my friends have AK-47's, among other things for "protection". I think it's a bit much. I'm considering maybe getting a pistol, but there really isn't a need beyond that.

I'd say there's plenty wrong with being a bearded, sleeve-tattooed guy with a semi-ironic tophat and no shirt and suspenders on, skating.

isn't she in her twenties

I've already seen it, these things were happening in poetry before the term hipster even existed.

Experience. This is normal.

>I know plenty of people who argue against it with muh rights.
Another way to argue against it is that handguns are literally fucking semi-automatics and these liberal cocksmokers couldn't tell a Glock from a howitzer

Only dirty faggot hipsters like yourself have trouble recognizing your own ilk. Like a slaughterhouse cow that has forgotten what its own manure smells like.

Filtered.

the way she looks you retard. her appearance.

You sure about that?

I honestly think the term hipster is obsolete as what was hipster in 2011 is now the norm in casual wear.

Tempted to call that a hipster, except that sounds more like a reinvented masculinity douche, the beard community. The beardies.

Yeah i ment actually arguing for it, not just spouting muh rights.
Like a person would ever find himself in a scenario where he's attacked by 10+ armed guys in his home, and has to blow them away with his AK.

I see where you're coming from, where you're coming from is just stupid and old.

Short hair, make up, a little thick eye shadow? Clothes that aren't bought from walmart?

These things are not "hipster".

Yes.

Handguns are not assault rifles, dumbshit.

this nigger a hipster

There is absolutely no reason why a normal person needs to own a Sig Sauer MCX.

she looks like a hipster mate. trust me I live in Toronto. I know bout hipsters.

This is very /mu/ talk of you, but there definitely is a hipster trend and actual stereotype.
Using it as an insult is very bottom-tier, unless you are actually talking face to face with a real life hipster stereotype

And where did she distinguish semi-automatic "assault rifles" from all semi-automatics? At any rate, "assault rifle" is a meme distinguishment used by leftist politicians to drum up fear in their legions of useful idiots.

Kill yourself hipster

>I can send you the fucking pictures to prove this.

>it's the uncounterfeitability meme

Can someone please post the two poems?
My interest is piqued.

>I did actually record one single-shot kill from a 9X18 (Makarov). It was a contact shot into the center chest on a sleeping target. The victim died immediately.

>On the civilian side, I saw only one single-shot kill from a pistol ever, and that was from a .357 magnum, within a living room, probably not more than five yards. The round entered the sternum and exited the spine.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/10/daniel-zimmerman/medics-advice-shoot-heaviest-rifle-round-shoot-can-hit-shoot/

So does almost everyone who's walking outside right now unless you live in the bumfuck midwest, or Florida. There's nothing offensive about looking like a hipster to you.

So is your sister, your cousin, your nephew. So is everyone.

That's more or less my point; people who throw the word around usually don't know what they're accusing someone of being. Outside of some ideological difference.

I am staying alive, I am thriving.

Well since this thread can hardly get much worse, I guess I'll post my own poem, which is more about Christina Grimmie's murder than the nightclub catastrophe, because after all Stalin tells us that the death of one person is a tragedy, but the death of millions (or in this case even 50) is a statistic. I live in Orlando, regrettably, by the way. It's a very loose villanelle. I posted it in the poetry critique thread and got no response. I realize it's crap, but I actually think it's the best poem of the few I've so far attempted.

The Gunman

At close of day I grab my gun
Because the leaves have slipped away:
Away, when all is said and done.

The wires have slipped from the hostile Sun,
And with their music hold me sway:
Therefore, this day I grab my gun.

Malicious muse, list to your son,
With verses made from useless clay—
All clay, when all is said and done—

But worse (far worse!) that music which I shun,
Spelled out by automated fay—
For them, for them I grab my gun!

Time was when praisèd would be Bion,
Whose lovely piping ceased in May;
Then, no more could be said or done;

But elegy has had its run,
And now the Devil’s Tone has had its say:
For this, this day I grab my gun,
And all will soon be said and done.

I'm guessing there are guns that are neither automatic nor semi-automatic, how is this so hard?

I never said being a hipster is bad dumb dumb

>I am staying alive, I am thriving.

That's a pretty hipster response, faggot

hipster detected kys

I am thriving.I am staying alive

I am growing stronger.

I didn't watch the poem, nor do I plan to, but I don't think that's the argument.

You definitely should have followed up with your opinion because I don't see what you're trying to say

I think your are putting a little too much faith in your average American, bud. Imagine a shopping mall on black friday if everyone there had a gun.

>but I don't think that's the argument
There is no argument because all liberals do is whine about their feelings.

Please PLEASE be posting this ironically.

everyone comment on her video asking for dick suck

Just because these liberals are crazy doesn't mean you have to go all-in on the right and be pro guns, you are allowed to have own opinions without being affiliated with either of them.

passive:)aggressive:)statement:)of:)my:)political:)views:)

>watch the poem
really
either you write it as a text or go home imo

You know he's referring to the OP, right?

The bigger the gun, the better the likelihood of killing your attacker in one shot. The medic who wrote that article describes seeing insurgents get struck by assault rifle fire in the chest, crawl to cover, and then begin to shoot back. He saw people get shot in the face and head and still be able to walk around and fire their guns. His point was that pistols and assault rifles rarely killed in one shot, and that in a war it's hard to shoot the same person twice.

So buy a big, big, gun. Especially because if you shoot someone and he lives, he can then sue you for wounding him. If your life was in danger, surely you would have killed him, right?