Don't be Boxxy'd around !

Don't be Boxxy'd around !

The Mask You Live In
youtu.be/hc45-ptHMxo

Boys and young men struggle to stay true to themselves while negotiating America's narrow definition of masculinity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the literature board.

Take your outrage to

"Have you seen it? What did you think? " - @EmWatson

It's not outrage, desu senpai ?

It's self empowerment !

>This is the literature board.

The gap between producer and consumer is bridged by technology

This was the notion that new technologies are enabling the radical fusion of the producer and consumer into the prosumer

What do you know of Nu School Know-Brow YA?

Im sure the technology board would love to hear about it

The Global Village metaphor refers to the interconnected users of the Internet around the world

McLuhan starts using the term Global Theater to emphasise the changeover from consumer to producer, from acquisition to involvement

What do you know of Alvin Toffler and Waves?

Know any eyebrow enthusiasts ?

"Stop Labeling, Start Living" - @ caradelevingne

Nice double dubs

" Embrace your weirdness " - @ caradelevingne

>This is the literature board

The medium of communication influences the actions taken in impression management

Why do people choose one form of media over another?

Self-concept is related to the form of media most used

>Do you hyperboard?

avant-garde has a significant history in 20th-century music...

...music and sound design innovations, as well as developments in visual media design

Each generation, with its respective worldview, is equipped with certain media grammars and media literacy in its youth.

The nature of new generation is also influenced by the nature of the new media

The new education must teach the individual how to classify and reclassify information, how to evaluate its, veracity, how to change categories when necessary, how to move from the concrete to the abstract and back

Human creativity plays an important role in activity theory, that "human beings... are essentially creative beings"

Knowledge management is the dynamic process of creating new knowledge, identifying sources of this new knowledge and the elicitation and distribution of this knowledge

I agree with this documentary, though it's utter trash. American masculinity is feminine or childish. What do American boys do when they're angry? They press their chests together and rest their heads on the other's shoulder like a hug; it's gay. And violent tantrums are what babies do. When I have a scrap with a fellow I will speak unto him a civilized discourse, and no spats. American men are world women.

The best solutions, ideas, products, they don’t come from conventional thinking.
They come from a creative twist that only a totally passionate weirdo could have come up with. That’s what you have to try to foster.

...be remarkable...

>a civilized discourse

What do you know of Platonic dialogues ?

All of you niggers are wrong. Hurricane Katrina was a natural disaster while 9/11 was manmade, you can't compare the two (though the levees in New Orleans needed fixing and that helped flood the city).
That's the reason they're still rebuilding. Look at ground 0 (or Funkyland as its known in the North). It not only remained a hole in the ground for ten years, they're making it a memorial now. Meanwhile it wass all the city that was flooded by Katrina and people live in there still.
The more you know. I still can't accept the explanation that Bush actually engineered weather satellites to wipe out Louisiana. Look conspiracytards, ok, Louisiana was a purple state verging on the democrat side, but is this a reason to cripple America's eastern seafront? Could a politic do that?
What's the most you could have to do when faced with a situation you have encountered before but forgot and can almost remember the solutions to? What can be asked of only a handful of men caught in a civilization wide sweep towards natural annihilation by global warning? Watch Pedali's documentary "9:11: zero grounds" on youtube, its a good insight in the argument I'm trying to make here.

Fucking is located in Austria too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

t. Viennese

PS I took that pic related a few months ago. (I like the hair theme)

>The passion shows in your Platonic Dubs

A new sincerity in metamodern style structured feelings they shouldn't ignore

Enough with your obfuscating divisive xenophobic logical fallacies. We've all learned the quadrivium and trivium here. Your rhetoric outside the service of the good is clearly seen through and dismissed as sophistry

The dubs do not lie

Could you not believe your ears ?

Say what ?