What other Veeky Forums related websites do you read/browse? Do you subscribe to any magazines?

What other Veeky Forums related websites do you read/browse? Do you subscribe to any magazines?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/books
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/hugeboobshardcore
or
bigboobsfilm.com

both excellent

lacan.com

how many unread emails do you think zizek has in his university inbox
?

None. For literature I browse only Veeky Forums, and then about 66% of why I browse Veeky Forums is for the memes and comfort.

It's like zizek is posting for his Senate picture.

Not a single worthwhile reply.

I didn't know zizek was capable of smiling.

I don't subscribe to any literature magazines, only October which is art, but I occasionally look through Paris Review and I enjoy their interviews.

>66% of why I browse Veeky Forums is for the memes and comfort.
>not 99%

>you will never throw paper at zizek to annoy him in a lecture and smile affably back at his bearded disappointment

NYRB, Lapham's Quarterly, Vanity Fair, Longreads, London Review of Books, New York Times Books, The New Yorker Books and Fiction.

A great deal of it is worthless, but when you are a male reader such is life

Aaaaaarg

That picture looks like a still from a TV ad for the Bologna Retirement Village.

>*berg violin concerto plays and EGS logo appears*
>[voiceover]: *sniiiiff* shit my god we are recording why didn't you tell me you motherfucker my god I am going to call podemos and have them put you in gulag *much laughing* fuck ok now we do some serious work ok
>*sharp axial cut from opening aerial shots stolen from a timeshare presentation - badiou is wandering around an orchard, confused*
>[voiceover]: *laughing* you see how we have much fun at bologna retirement village you know with our kurosawa references and so on *sniiiiif* ah ok here we see my good friend but theoretical enemy *laughing* my god what an idiot still looking for his natural multiples my god you should have seen him play chess with sam harris
>*fade to kristeva and judith butler laughing in rocking chairs before a fireplace*
>[voiceover]: my god look at julia she is a mess since chomsky died *clapping* now ok enough ok I have much respect for chomsky- my god what is this judith is holding a dildo *much laughing* we can show this? my god ok fucking degenerates I have a good joke here about object relations theory but they won't let me read it
>*overlaid with slow motion montage of nick land and terry eagleton wearing tweed jackets and playing badmington, intercut with habermas smiling as he receives a back massage*
>[voiceover]: eisenstein too my god you see we have everything *bell rings* my god why didn't you tell me the time *chair squeaking* will self is arriving I must prepare for his analysis and so on *door slamming*
>*"fin"*

>unironically listening to crypto-habermas

reddit.com/r/books

>badiou is wandering around an orchard, confused

kkkek

3/10
god knows you tried but it's just not that funny.

4/10 someone will eventually reply

I subscribe the Lapham's Quarterly, NYT and New Yorker digital subscriptions, and I also read the NYRB online.

kek'd at first but it become stale later on

kek ;)

I subscribe to Granta

That's interesting and I found some fun stuff, but the page is completely chaotic. What to read there, exactly?

6 million

good idea and effort but ultimately forgettable
keep trying tho

i subscribe to adbusters and strikemag

I have a subscription to Boulevard right now, but that's because you get one when you submit to their new writer's contest. Otherwise I just read through the journals I pick up at AWP each year because $200+ worth of free journals lasts a long time.