Is there any first-string male writer who hasn't been shat on by the establishment? DFW's a creepy beta...

Is there any first-string male writer who hasn't been shat on by the establishment? DFW's a creepy beta, Tao Lin is an evil womanabuser, BEE is whatever, I forget, some unacceptable thing or other, Faulkner is a penis with a typewriter (LOLZ), McCarthy is old and senile, and so on.

About the only males who don't have meme reputations that I know of are Nabokov and Marx.

What's going on here?

>the establishment doesn't shit on Marx

0/10

Also, none of those writers are 'shat on'. They're widely celebrated

>They're widely celebrated.

Well, yeah, by plebs. I'm not asking about the plebs, I'm asking about the avant garde and people who actually have social capital. I want to understand why 'thought-leaders' act like they do.

Let's have some examples from these noted 'thought-leaders', whatever the fuck that is.

Are you telling me you couldn't go onto GoodReads with these opinions and get some pretty major approval?

>the 'thought-leaders' are people who post on GoodReads

End yourself.

Wait, let's end this thread by confirming to you what you want to hear:

It's the cultural marxist Jews who -- in their quest to breed out whiteness and enslave everyone -- demonize the male (especially the white male, who is superior when it comes to creating art; literary art in particular) in their attempt to erect a femiNAZI society. What you see on GoodReads -- which is populated entirely by brainwashed and Israel-bought 'thought-leaders' -- is a concerted effort to denigrate the works of males which will culminate in the year 2025 when there will not be a single male-authored book left in the Western canon.

They don't exist for no reason. You're being similarly unreasonable by refusing to see from their own argument without fear of some kind of Internet brain washing.

Grow up.

>Nabokov and Marx not having meme reputations

What the fuck are you talking about?
Nabokov was a pedophile and Marx spawned the most pernicious jew conspiracy to disrupt western civilization.

McElroy is fucking lord bitch

Noice try, but my thinking was more along the lines of "male thought" being intrinsically 'defective', ie. prone to things that modernity considers bad, along the lines of what Tesla wrote. Less John Birch and more weeping about how Cthulhu has deemed us obsolete.

I thought Nabokov was just gay. I knew about his brother, though. Pretty handsome.

What is 'male thought'?

>this thread is what happens when alt-right internet weirdos try to think

I warned you people! You didn't listen!

Thinking with your other head, dickbag. *triggered*

>toasty feminist roastie detected

Male thought is characterized by rationality and logic, problem-solving, and domination over nature.

There is no place for this in the modern liberal-marxist world, where women can be men, nonwhites are equal to whites, and capitalism is considered evil.

YASS QUEEN

I'm not contesting (m)academia's right to have opinions, I'm just asking why.

although this guy is being ironic, what he is saying is actually true >It's the cultural marxist Jews who -- in their quest to breed out whiteness and enslave everyone -- demonize the male (especially the white male, who is superior when it comes to creating art; literary art in particular) in their attempt to erect a femiNAZI society. What you see on GoodReads -- which is populated entirely by brainwashed and Israel-bought 'thought-leaders' -- is a concerted effort to denigrate the works of males which will culminate in the year 2025 when there will not be a single male-authored book left in the Western canon.

I once saw a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor

OP here. I would say it's characterized by a certain aggression, self-regard, and 'lawlessness'. I can see why (for his purposes) Cthulu might want to get these traits out of the livestock and, shit, maybe whoever's left will be happier for it. The closest I have to any kind of political program is being icked about the ongoing domestication of the human species, but that's the kind of thing only stupid people care about, because they're stupid and live in Oklahoma and know they won't make the cut. So, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>It's the cultural marxist Jews who -- in their quest to breed out whiteness and enslave everyone -- demonize the male (especially the white male, who is superior when it comes to creating art; literary art in particular) in their attempt to erect a femiNAZI society
Replace 'Jews' with feminists/liberals/SJWs and this statement is correct.

Israel shill detected

/pol/tard detected

There is a Jewish conspiracy against whiteness whether it hurts your feefees or not

Proof it

I don't think the Jews killed the WASPs so much as the WASPs became senile and unable to rule.

Come to /pol/ and we'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes

>social capital
>thought-leaders
cringed

>Come to /pol/
I went there once. I couldn't stand all the retardation though.
Actually, I think you should go back there and make a thread about how Veeky Forums is crawling with Jewish shills.
Remember not to come back here.

I don't know what that means and therefore can't act on it. Is 'clout' better?

>the only males who don't have meme reputations that I know of are Nabokov
Except Nabokov is the biggest meme of all

>Nabokov
>pedophile

>Nabokov
>gay

>Nabokov
>meme