Veeky Forums, do you smoke?

Veeky Forums, do you smoke?

No.

No but I wish I did and might start sometime soon. I love the smell and I like ritualistic behaviors.
I had very bad asthma as a kid so hopefully it kills me pretty quick. Beats 27 more years.

>willfully enslaving yourself to a corporation

no. I don't do anything that will end my life sooner than it should

Rarely. About a pack a month, sometimes less, never more

I started at 12 and stopped at 18, it's been 13 months since then and i'm fine, no more cough black mucus and chest pain. Although i miss the feeling of smoking a cig after breakfast or while sitting on the toilet.

(I smoked a 20 pack a day, Winston Blue mainly)

Only when I'm out with my friends.

>should

nice spook

anyone who smokes is a total faggot. I once thought I made a new friend at work and she asked if I wanted to go out for a smoke. I told her she was fucking disgusting and going to die. stupid bitch

what's a spook. I don't get it. that's just a meme

Occasionally. Daily is so fucking disgusting that I'm amazed anyone can keep it up.

I use snus tho.

I am implying that your thinking that your life "should" end at a certain point, or, according to some kind of plan, is spooky

I only smoked non filtered cigs, but never overindulged in them. 1 pack lasted about 2weeks
And that was 6months ago. I haven't smoked anything since. I plan to start again when next semester start in august

Like maybe a pack a week unless I'm partying really really hard.

I do, but I'm trying to keep it down to a few times a day or just when I'm drinking.

Yes. Like a degenerate. It's not cool at all.
Don't do it my man
Just neck yourself if you want to die

Exactly, it's the kind of thing she would love

I don't like smokers but then I don't like myself and I don't smoke so.

anyone else worry about Ayn Rand? She doesn't look in good health these times.
>tfw she will die in your lifetime

Yes. I smoke rollies. I get some snuff every now and then as well

I smoke about half a pack a day.

Smoke tobacco mixed with my weed. It's a bad habit but i dont like to get too high so it keeps me sort of buzzed without getting too high

knock knock

So, you're essentially just wasting your weed?

I smoke a pipe maybe once or twice a week when I read on my porch. Pretty relaxing.

I smoke when doing scholarly work. Taking a step outside to mull things over while getting some mild stimulation is a real boon for writing papers.

Currently quitting. Been on the patch for a while. Before getting on it, I changed from 2 packs a day to 1, then lower. I've moved down to 1 cigarette a day max, and this week I've simply taken a few drags a day on other peoples' cigarettes. I plan to smoke none today.
I smoked camel turkish/domestic blend cigarettes, so that's camel wides, camel filters and camel 99s. I miss smoking so much. Shit's expensive and harmful af though. I feel healthier. I refuse to vape.

Also, I smoke weed. Not quitting that. I will smoke weed for my whole life if fate allows it.

No and I hope smoking in public gets banned here very soon.
There is nothing as obnoxious as people standing around smoking and making every one in a 10 meter radius sick.

There's this pervasive thought among mouthbreather drug users that's entirely all or nothing.

Nearly all of the drugs I've tried are much nicer when used in moderation rather than to get completely smashed.

Same should go for garish perfume, fat and ugly people, and anyone else that upsets my delicate aesthetic sensibilities tho desu senpai

Tbh anyone under 5/10 should be killed outright

I smoke penises no homo

any "man" under 5'10" should be killed outright

No tobacco supercharges it.

>t. 5'11" manlet

I smoke occasionally but not to the point of nicotine dependency. That way I can smoke for my self-enjoyment while the tobacco remains my property, rather than me being enslaved by it.

I'm enslaved by its toxic ether, the gray smoke carries the odour of my future. Disease. And I open solemnly my arms to my inconscious oppressor, craftsman of false mirth.

Yes I smoke.

EDgy

>mouthbreather drug users
Do you smoke through your nose?

I switched to smokeless tobacco because the buzz is better/longer lasting and I'm not coughing/smelling like ass all the time

People think it's gross and it's not as easy to romanticize but whatever