Comfy @ .55$

Who else #Qumul8in today?

Stopped trading for tax reasons. Sitting on a 10k stack and using all the time I used to spend trading learning new skills.

unironically this

I don't care about the price because I know Link will eventually hit Pluto, but I hope all of the weak handed faggots and idiots who are selling under $100 have to think about how much they fucked up every day of their lives for selling.

Sold the bottom thinking it still had a way to go down, rebought a few sats higher without too much of a dent in the stack. At least now I can declare a slight loss for 2018 taxes if I refrain from any more trading in this year
Now I just hold for more than a year (should be easy considering that is about when Link will really be growing) and get those sweetheart deal long term capital gains rates. I'm in Chainlink 100% by the way, nothing else in crypto interests me except for maybe Request coming in at a distant second.

>100% in
for me, this. i know people say diversify but if i wasnt in stink i wouldnt be in anything at all. im considering also going in on that new flash drive technology, ive forgotten the name already. have to do more research on that. will consider swing trading once i learn how to algo properly without getting wiped out

if and when we go past saturn im going to spend at least an hour a day tormenting people who thought it was a meme and mocked me. shit is going to get elaborate

What makes you guys think LINK will go anywhere near 100?

Sold some of my other position to grab more. Sitting at a comfy 40k.

because Deus Vult

nice, user.

See my post in another thread:

I can’t wait for the cope posts...

>”haha fucking deluded Linkies said $1000 EOY, and it’s only at $128.43”

cheeky. does this make you money though?

I read a post on here about someone who would write the latest price of bitcoin on the whiteboard at work every day (this was during the run up from $4k to $19.5k), since his coworkers had laughed at him when he originally told them about it. The kicker is that the dude didn't have any BTC himself, he just wanted to trigger everybody in the office!

Not really (yet) but it usually doesn't cost anything either. Just kind of messing around with other people's money out of boredom and curiosity.

I have a feeling btc is gonna keep running up so I'm holding of my next Link buy.

Want to get more sub .50

15k Link is becoming a reality for me. Maybe I'll even hit 20k someday.

imagine if you could find some way to monetize this fuckery...

kek i appreciate long drawn out trolling. when i was in school i used to walk past this old dudes house every single day and rock his roof. it got to the point where he tried to photograph me and put up wanted posters around the neighbourhood. eventually on the last day of term,on the way to school i put a rock in a package inside his letter box. it was the last straw for him, he chased me for about 10 minutes until he was about to die. i would just run for a bit then walk and wait for him to catch up then run again. next afternoon i saw him at the park jogging to get in shape for the next showdown but i never bothered to do it again

1. Real world use case
2. Solves an actual problem
3. No competition
4. Not a chink coin

Pretty much the one of the few non-shitcoins.

Yeah when it's .01 USD EOY

what else do you like for a quick gain? need to increase this stack but would rrather do it organically through a good trade or two

Kek, you probably did him a favor by getting him in shape.
As far as monetizing my fuckery, you can influence the spot price a bit by doing this, but the volume available to buy or sell that you can influence is usually pretty small. Still getting used to it though, I'm sure I will be using it to un-naturally have my way with some bots after coaxing them out of their comfort zone in the future. I want to make it as date-rapey as possible.

>next showdown
kek

just got my mom and childhood best friend to go all in.

kek fucking hell user. you should make a documentary about it. im glad i found out that there are fuckers who can do this before i get into algos. i really hope we never meet on the exchange

Bot molester : The sell off

>bot molester
best part is he doesnt even know who hes doing it to and isnt making any money doing it. just doing it to enjoy the idea of some complete stranger on the other side of the world losing their shit over it.

If I met you in person I would buy you a drink, but on the exchange...
>Its Going Down! (((tm)))

This is advanced 21st century crypto-bastardry, and if I can't get rich, I'll at least stick my fingers in a whole lot of pies!

Same here, I'm 90% Link, and 10% Req for shits and giggles. Link has nowhere else to go, but up now.