What is your honest opinion of picrelated?

What is your honest opinion of picrelated?

not white

not literature

Based, may you like him or not

the last hope for video games

Punished Kojima

He's one of the few that try to make Video Games a legitimate art form, and while he fails, he doesn't fail as hard as the "2DEEP4U" indiedev tryhards.

If there was ever a chance for video games to prove itself it would either be by the hands of Kojima, Fumito Ueda, or Hidetaka Miyazaki

Only my opinion of course.

>having honest opinions

japan truly is the best

Atrocious writer, good designer and director.

Has some interesting ideas but usually can't execute them well.

your opinions are shit because kojimas games were written by fukushima and designed by shinkawa.

tfw all this ps only

Not ugly, but hardly a looker.

Go. Away. This is not /v/

I agree with Thomas Pynchon. The man is a genius.

This, pretty much. He at least tries to make something of substance, even if he doesn't quite get there.

He's alright.

Kojima's new game will only be a timed exclusive, it should come to PC as well.

Miyazaki's Dark Souls are all on PC now, though I don't know if his future IPs will be sony only

As for Fumito Ueda, you can emulate Ico and Shadow of the Colossus now.

Thats like saying a Director gets no credit because of the screenwriter and actors

lol that quote in BE was clearly meant to communicate a shift in popular 2000's tastes towards video games away from literature, and isn't indicative of Pynchon's own opinion

directors direct you fucking mongrel

kojima doesn't write, doesn't program, doesn't draw, it's like praising lynch for badalamenti's soundtrack because he said 'now give me something sorrowful'.

No idea. I don't play games that's meant for children, cuck faggot

>fanservicecore
>try to make Video Games a legitimate art form

MGS2 was the exact opposite of fanservice, and it was his most artistic work. That doesn't really apply until MGS4 but even then I do still feel that Kojima tries, and we don't know how much he was getting bogged down by Konami. We'll finally know the answer to that when his new game releases