Is there a release date yet?

Is there a release date yet?

>Crash Course

TP confirmed John Green fan

pinecone has probably never even heard of john green. or he's making fun of him

Is this real?

that idiom has nothing to do with john green

Haven't you heard. Everything has to do with John green on lit

If there's another novel released by him, which will most likely be posthumously, I am very interested as to what direction it will take. To me, his works are all echos or building blocks of his two masterpieces.

BLLALEEEEAAAUGGHHHGHGHGHHHHH
–Thomas Pynchon, "Crash Course" p.1

>release date
What a quaint concept.

Looks like a assassins Creed John Green mash up.

Looks hella bad desu senpai

This. I was trying to put my finger on what it looks like. It's literally the animus.

I preordered the paperback

If this doesn't exist, Imma shoot everyone in my house, hold on, lemme google this...

Fuck you all. I believed you for a second.

It's real though

Hey, Tom here. Hope you like it, I worked awful hard on it.

>his two masterpieces.
which are..?

Dont.

Against the Day and Vineland

Gong golden huge a hauling again appears and, right stage exits, suspenders his snaps he as laughing again ass your on you're and. Mouth naughty to Hand "Ah!" Mirror a out Pulls "???handsome look I do? Dese like you "-center, right, left -you for em displays and mouth his into up right teeth buck plastic of pair a shoves he as him watch. Yukyukyukyuk laughing, says he "?Pynch that did". Card that, pynchmeister old the by again pranked been you've Hahahahahah and shock a get you BZZZZZZZZZZ and up back book the pick you and, trickster this, next do gonna he whats hmmm think you then and! It do to, genius crack the, mind mad the. Cackling back fall you and snakes fulla face a get you POP & book the open you, cans snake novelty those of one like is novel every. It of brim the to full are books his and, behavior rambunctious and jokes, gags, goofs is books in thing fav my because sure for writer fav my Pynchons.

Imagine if in 300 years every idiom John Green has used in a ham fisted way is thought to originate from John Green.

And all the major works of JK Rowling are lost, tho much debate surrounds why the characters stretched their legs a lot thanks to a fragment of criticism.

What if in 1000 years people think John Green was like a great author of his time because he's so popular? What if The Odyssey was considered New York Times bestseller level pop bullshit back in ancient Greece and all the legitimate literature of the time was lost because only Veeky Forums fags knew about it?

It is nowhere close to publication, and that is not the working title.

Can you link me a source for this? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

>says

This pasta will forever be shit until you fix this.

crying and against

That's because it doesn't exist and they just made it up.

>awful hard

kek

shoo

>Gong golden huge a hauling again appears and, right stage exits, suspenders his snaps
This is such an oddly close metrical and synactical copy of the first line of Gravity's Rainbow.

In fact, if you read the whole thing through, it's very much like Pynchon's prose, no lie.

It's very possible. I was thinking about this earlier today, but with music. I hope to god classic rock bands are looked down upon once this baby boomer generation dies out