What's a word for if someone, tired of having to go along with pretences...

What's a word for if someone, tired of having to go along with pretences, uses dry humour to covertly suggest that what they're saying is funny because it's so very not true?

They'd express it in a deflated, removed way. They're ridiculing that others won't pick up on it, but not with any obvious exaggeration or rudeness. It's like flat irony. It comes across as fairly jovial but an unmutual and detached way of dealing with people. They'll reply to inquiries about them that they can't outright say don't apply with joke scenarios about themselves in situations related to the inquiries. The scenarios aren't ha, ha funny. They're just quips. In a way it's like when you know you're lying, nobody else does but you're insecure and scared and don't know if they'll ever find out so when you like you try not to be too serious incase you're caught out. You go along with what everyone's saying to and about you impersonally like it's a game of circumstance you can't navigate out of without exposing yourself, so you just do your best at playing it "unwillingly" or something.

I think there's a word for this or a much better description. i can't fucken explain gud enuf thnx

omg
>so when you like you

fuck off i tried so hard

Its called watch mike leigh's naked, its Veeky Forums, its free on YT and its you. Its you all over.

well it may not be you all over like bruises black and blue all over but it may well be you with a small bruise on the ankle or wrist.

Sarcasm?

That's called sarcasm you dunce.

no it's not sarcasm are you being ironic bitch

it's not sarCASM YOU FAT DUNCE.

it's not that SIMPLE.

IT'S LIKE SARCASM ON TOP OF SARCASM.

omg is it sarcasm

If something is ironically ironic does that make it not ironic?

i refuse to believe this

what about this
>In a way it's like when you know you're lying, nobody else does but you're insecure and scared and don't know if they'll ever find out so when you like you try not to be too serious incase you're caught out. You go along with what everyone's saying to and about you impersonally like it's a game of circumstance you can't navigate out of without exposing yourself, so you just do your best at playing it "unwillingly" or something.
wtf is this

its called being cynical

you overweight prat

thnx yes

wtf

I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.

New Sincerity

Certainly not intelligent.

There might not be a word for it, but I have heard of "layers" of irony

>SUCC

Sardonic?

post-modernism?

what's the name for a quip that's not witty. it's just something added on at the end. like insecure clarification

don'T HIJACK MY THREAD BITCH