What coins are you buying during this sale?

what coins are you buying during this sale?

17 bitch

that would be 17

ven

look at the lost problem again

There are alot of retarded people yet i still cant make a dollar off them

jesus christ this world sucks

70 dipshits

why? because it's crashing less than the rest?

If we're answering incorrectly ironically then 40.

if not 25.

60 brainlets

pemdas you absolute clown fuck

19, you dumbasses.

you don't know Order of Operations? Multiplication first, then addition.

17 u brainlets

-100 retards

15 ofc

Its 16 you dumb fucks

>10 + 10 + 10 = 30
>10 + 5 + 5 = 20
>5 + 1+1 + 1+1 = 9
>5 + 1 x 10 = 60

You cucks, there's no brackets so you start from left to right.

Why the fuck would it be 15?

60?

PEMDAS

Jesus...

holy shit do you not know pemdas? even without brackets multiplication comes first

omfg i didnt see two beers. I'm a fucking brainlet kill me

All of you are pantsonhead retarded

This isn't just a math problem. It is also a logic one. Check again. It is 15.

Shit you're right

QTUM, 300$ eoy

You didn't account for the fact that 1/2z in the last problem, the answer is 15

Math is just as imaginary and arbitrary as your shitcoins. It only works a certain way when we all agree that it does, but as soon as somebody does it another way it is either the end of the world, or revolutionary.

25 you assholes.
10+10+10=30
10+5+5=20
5+2+2=9
5+2×10=25

Math is the study of what conclusions you can derive from a given set of axioms. You're free to use different axioms as necessary, but nothing in math is "arbitrary" or "imaginary" (complex numbers don't count)

Wrong, it's a hamburger and a beer you retard

10x6=60

You don't use it in these MEME puzzles though.

Beer bottle is shown first which is 10, because we divide this to get 10, the hamburgers are next to show you now have 10 but you start from the burger number, to get the 2nd number of what you're supposed to multiply you look at the remaining picture, which is the beer glass, so you have to multiply the bottle last.

How the fuck do you multiply a bottle and a mug anyway?

only retards here
time to go to sleep

I got 60 too, was getting worried the first couple posts

You sound like that emo faggot that said that math is actually just waves

Order of operations is a basic math rule. Not something that can be thrown out just to please ones ego. You're a retard.

It's 25
Beer=10
Burger=5
Pint=2

5+(2*10)=25

Keep in mind order of operations.

How many pints are in last line?

Not really. Napkin math like this is completely imaginary. It doesnt exist, doesnt matter, and it doesnt matter how somebody does it. It is nothing more than a puzzle.

The only math that is real uses variables that have been measured by instruments, thus making them real, provided the instruments are properly calibrated.

Now it may be true that imaginary math led us to the point where we could take measurements and then calculate based on actual physical, tangible variables, but it doesnt make it any less ridiculous.

"Gotcha!" Napkin math is for peasants.

Fuck me, nevermind. There are two pints per images in the third equation, and only one in the last. So pint = 1

Answer is definitely 15.

>math has anything to do with the real world
brainlet detected
Jesus christ this is the dumbest thing i've read in months. Mathematics doesn't concern itself with physical reality, the math comes first and then the physics follows. Where do you think the theory of modular arithmetic and properties of prime numbers, the foundation of cryptography and the whole reason we can trade shitcoins on this board, came from? Hint: it had nothing to do with instruments, or "variables", or calibration.
Please kill yourself

Dear god, there should be some IQ barrier before you can post, or something.

The absolute state, yada yada.

burgers detected. Its 15 you fucking brainlets, holy shit.

these know basic math but fell for the trap

It's 10beer + 5.
Single Beer is undefined.

>2beer is 2
>1beer is undefined
1 beer is 1 you brainlet

When you make a retarded meme, there are no rules.

hope you're joking

Your shitcoins have no value, do nothing valuable, and in fact the only influence they have on the real world is to consume massive amounts of electricity in order to be discovered.

Amusingly enough, the only coins which do real things, rely upon measured reality through instruments in order to provide value to enterprise adoption.

Everything is just more napkin math writ large, and is a pure circlejerk. Thus the speculative market. Even the dot com bubble was about creating services. This peasant math frenzy will end in tears, and it is because it doesnt exist in the physical world.

>the math comes first and then the physics follows
Which means math is even more fundamentally truthful than even physics. Physics can't break the rules of math, thus the language of mathematics is that which bounds both the universe as well as our imaginations.

bottle = 10
burger = 5
stein = 1

10+10+10 = 30
10+5+5 = 20
5+(1+1)+(1+1) = 9
5+(1x10) = 15

So if B is 2 does that automatically mean A is 1?

No it's not. It's not solvable. Either 1 beer is a it's own variable or there is a 2 beer and 1 beer variable. Assuming a single 1 beer variable the third equation has no explicit addition operator between each beer therefore you would have to multiply them. 2 is a prime number so you can never solve the third equation. If you say the 2 beers and the 1 beer are different variables you can't just look at the 1 beer and infer the value based off of 2 beers since it's a different variable.

I swung traded XRP vs bitcoin into 70 extra XRP today.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY DEAR AUNT SALLY BECAUSE SHE SAID 90% OF THE REDDIT COMMUNITY CANT DO BASIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MATH

dude, just stop... if the double beer is Z then the single beer is Z/2. If double beer is 2Z then the single beer is Z. Same result. You need to go back to school you absolute moron

If x has two lines and x=1 then since y has 1.5 lines y=0.75

> LOL at all these idiots posting wrong answers

It's obviously a trick question. There is no answer you autistic retards!

you are overcomplicating something meant to be simple. It is implied the single glass of beer is the variable above divided by 2. If its not then yes its unsolvable but then its a matter of opinion not math. Kys

>a 24 beer case is always exactly 4 times more expensive than a 6-pack
brainlet

use PEMDAS,
peekknowledge.exe

its one beer not two. 5+(1*10) = 15.

the answer is 15

it's not implied at all, if that was the case why is the pint the only item that is shown as bundled while the bottles and burgers are not? three equations, four unknowns

09:55

>all these muh maths brainlets don't even question why we're multiplying PINT by BOTTLE

Addition makes sense because we could be adding up prices. Why does it suddenly throw in a multiplication symbol?

Answer: Puzzle made by brainlets for brainlets who look for a solution in a _failing_ effort to prove they aren't brainlets.

Order of operations exists so when there aren't brackets we all follow the same steps.

You could just spam brackets when you don't need to and I often do this just to keep problems clear in my head but the default is if there's no brackets to use order of operations not left to right.

It's not a truth like 1+1=2 but it is how algebra is done. The addition and subtraction are arbitrary because they are essentially the same thing but the multiplication should be done before the addition unless brackets specify otherwise. (5+1)*10.

Anyways I'd answer unknown just to be edgy. I'd like to think stein2 is really just another variable.

The only ONLY acceptable answer is 15. Otherwise it's unsolvable.

The mugs are clearly the same photo, there is no reason to think that they aren't equivalent. The spirit of the question is to suggest that the mugs be considered equivalent, as they're taking the place of letters or symbols.
Stop complicating things brainlets

This is unsolvable.

Every mathematical authority you ask will prescribe the following order of operations:
Do all parentheses and brackets from left to right, then all exponents from left to right, then all multiplication from left to right (division is just multiplication by the reciprocal, so it is treated the same), all addition from left to right (subtraction is just addition of the additive inverse). This is the most commonly used convention for arithmetic operations. Mathematical notation is a language. You're free to use your own mathematical notation or convention, but say so first, otherwise people will laugh at you.

>This

3a = 30
a+2b = 20
b+2c = 9
find b+d*c

The assumption that d = c/2 is unwarranted. d MAY be c/2, but that cannot be known. Therefore the problem has no solution.

You're not entirely wrong, however the most reasonable solution is to consider all beers to be equivalent. The question is ambiguous as written but the "most correct" answer is obviously 15. Those who give other answers aren't stupid, except this guy:

Beer before liquor, never sicker.
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

Thanks for the partial credit. Math isn't about deducion based on hunches, it's logical. If you treat this is a substitution cipher, then then is no answer. If you treat it as a test of lateral thinking, then 15. It comes down to how you want to approach the problem, and I choose mathematically.

If i had made this puzzle, I would have decided that d = 6.283.

Legitimate companies that sell actual products and pay dividends....the odd company with a solid growth case like some emerging biotech. Def not any coins or Muh Amazon with 300p/e ratio lol

Looking at something mathematically is one thing, but don't you think you're being overly pedantic? If someone writes down two X's on a paper as part of a system of equations, do you assume those X's are different unless they're written exactly the same? How consistent does the handwriting have to be? The most reasonable intention of the person making this problem was either just trying to troll as hard as possible, or convey that 2 mugs = 2 implies that 1 mug = 1. I suppose you're strictly correct but mathematical notation can be ambiguous without changing the underlying mathematics, and must be interpreted.

I would assume that x = x in each case. If they had two variables, n and m, I wouldn't assume that n = m/2. You can call it pedantic, to me it's just logic.