I keep seeing him in my Nightmares, Veeky Forums

I keep seeing him in my Nightmares, Veeky Forums.

Who the fuck?

out of everybody in that gang, he'd be the least likely to kill you.
also I imagined him fatter.

no you don't. You read that Bloom said that and you think it's cool to dream about a literary figure.

Fuck off

I woke up and he wasn standong oebvr me naked. He didn'touch me though.

Who is bloom?

At least it felt like I was awake

It's happenedf a few times now

it's as if those times are coming back and the holes in the ground were meanignless

''and so it will be again...'

I keep seeing him in my Nightmares, Veeky Forums.

Is the judge just fat Voldemort?

Would Ignatius and the judge get along?

has judge read boethius?

Probably.

He probably wrote it

He is terrifying.

Memers like to say he is a demon or a djinn but he is a human and among us walk immense and terrible people like Holden.

I have met a person similar; towered over me and I am 6'3, bald and he scared a drunk by twisting his face in to a maniacal and evil look twisted grin.

That drunk ran off into the night as if he had not an drop of alcohol in him.

Mc Carthy knew too much and we listened too little.

But why would a world class traveler end up scalping innocent people in the dessert? The judge being a "demon" is too simple, but hes something thats beyond human

He fed off of the corruption of the innocent and the people who would champion any form of morality.

Where there was doubt in the dark about Man's role in the endless warfare that follows us... he will be there.

It is absolutely ridiculous how much he resembles this perfect evil demon-like creature.
All-knowing and all-evil.
It's almost as if he proves the existence of lucifer.

At least it's not in the mirror...

harold bloom

Only McCarthy can come up with this shit. Nobody else wants to talk about this dark side of the human psyche that wants to kill things and sees war everywhere.

You are aware that the judge actually existed, right?

this thread smells faintly of Reddit with subtle hints if underage