Okay lit, I am looking for something great, not a romp. Not a work of logical explanation...

Okay lit, I am looking for something great, not a romp. Not a work of logical explanation, but a journey descent into paradox and beautiful writing, something that seems to break down logic itself, something that feels as though it came from someone who was living in a door outside of the 2D illusion of 3D that we see when we look at the world around us.

bump

bump

romp

Godel, Escher, Bach?

bump

No, like literature. I watched a lecture on godel just today since you mentioned that though and it was pretty cool.

Godel, Escher, Bach

How about you recommend a piece of music that corresponds with the literature you're looking for?

ludwig tieck - blond egbert

classic mindfuck short story

Lewis Carroll?
Rene Daumal?
Novalis?
Rimbaud?
Something French or autistic like this guy said

We are inherently autistic anyway.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8uPFwL4Xk

Post lecture.

You mean music Bach? And that one artist dude is a painter, and I don't know if godel made a book but but I'd read it.

Sorry I'm out of town right now on my phone.

Bela Bartok's 6 string quartets.

No! On second thought this is nothing like what I relate to the type of story I am looking for. I think psychodelic noise rock with a bit of free improvisation, like maybe a little boredoms and sun ra and Les rallizes denudes. Something primal, but masterfully performed, that makes you feel, dare I say, transcendent and at one.

And especially throw in some skullflower and albert ayler!

Well, this is something. I think the literature you're looking for has not been yet invented - but I have shortsightedness, which is really thrilling.

Really what I'm trying to say is that I don't THINK what you're looking for has been achieved to the extent you desire, but I can be wrong.

Godel, Escher, Bach is the name of a book.

Ohhhhh