“Why are so many Nazis still alive? What makes them almost immortal?” - Roberto Bolano, Nazi Literature in the Americas

“Why are so many Nazis still alive? What makes them almost immortal?” - Roberto Bolano, Nazi Literature in the Americas

Was Bolano on to something?

Disregarding your opening comment, does anyone else think this "trial" was an atrocity of justice?

Young man, did not participate in the planning of the system or the actual killings. Was drafted for the war, had no choice about it. Spent some months in the camp because he was assigned there.

Sentenced to 5 years.

Seriously, what the fuck? What could he have done differently?

If we, as the western civilization and jews in particular want to convince the world we're not the bad guys here, we're doing a shit job at it.

I didn't follow it.

But seriously, Junger lived past 100, Leni Riefenstahl also..the list goes on

So is Nazi Literature in the Americas any good?

It's the black magic. However, they did die and then their soul went to the Hell.

memes aside the trial happened because people are forgetting the holocaust

yes, let the redpilling of Veeky Forums begin

What a bastion of intellect. These are truly the redpilled men, truly the enlightened ones.

Higher quality discussion than most places online desu

The Holocaust is the only genocide we studied in the West

Maybe why so many psuedos grow up with communist leanings

You don't think those experiments were just for cruelty's sake, do you?

>I discover the world of liberals an libertarians

THIS

The jews always need the holocaust to be prevalent in the western mind to justify Isreal and all the money the jews get in "support". makes me sick

Still better than Muslims desu

Not this meme.

don't know about the communism part but the Holocaust definitely occupies a special place (for some (((mysterious))) reason)
Jews don't even hide the fact that they need to constantly remind people about it

God granted them a few extra years for their valuable services unto mankind.

While Jews wanted Israel, the creation of Israel was not a plot by "The Jews". It was always within the interest of the United States military and their interests, and the Government itself, and the United Nations.

And what might that be? Hm? Sitting paranoid in fear in a backwater in Argentina? That they weren't talented enough to eb part of Paperclip?

Triggered.

Yeah it pisses me off. I think people who are dangerous to society and continue to be so should be executed, but this is a normal soldier during war time assigned to a crap duty. How is this man dangerous now? Guard any death camos lately? A killer might kill again if he gets away with it, but this was obeying orders or facing death, or at worst, patriotism. Bullshit. What would we do if we were in germany then? Die for priciples that didnt exist in the culture?

Sure. Or maybe it's the opposite?

You could say creating Israel is in the interests of the world itself and only the slaves of the pedophile prophet and those who buy into their lies disagree

Ignore all tripshits

Israel was almost totally a strategic decision for the cold war

Because you disagree with me, and that hurts your feelings?

>“Why are so many Nazis still alive? What makes them almost immortal?

killing Jew is nutritious and it give you anti-oxidants in your blood stream

What a stupid fucking observation

That's not even profound

2666 was trash as well

/thread

not this joo!

+1