INFINITE MEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=c4geGT8e8q8

Go to 1:09 of that video...
This guy UNIRONICALLY states that Pynchon's work is on par with Shakespeare's and Dante's...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Falling for memes has reached a whole new other level...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHMUyAsN2Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HAIR

HahhahahaHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahahhaahah OH MAN!!!! LO!L!!!! THAT BURGER T-SHIRT

!!!

EPICC!!!!

His hair looks like mine when I was 4 and I had to take a picture in a pumpkin patch for class photos

It wasn't excusable then either

sleeper cell, obviously.

>watching booktuber
>expecting anything other than pseud talk

not funny

i hope your mother dies

that's a bold statement. can you back that up?

not funny

do you realize we're getting dubs?
i'm more well read than you anyway

OP is either the booktuber himself shilling his channel, or relaly salty that this guy gets views.

Fuck off, The Book Chemist is a good chap.

t. Pynchon

>Pinchun

DIABOLICAL
AND DIABOLICAL

Fucking Christ, this video made me rage.

It's not even funny, you fuckers are enabling this by giving him views.

>non-white

>pinch-in

They always do that with their hands when they talk.

This dudes favourite albums are just the meme trilogy. He's a phony!

DUDE, hard books are so cool!! that guy is really smart.

Gong golden huge a hauling again appears and, right stage exits, suspenders his snaps he as laughing again ass your on you're and. Mouth naughty to Hand "Ah!" Mirror a out Pulls "???handsome look I do? Dese like you "-center, right, left -you for em displays and mouth his into up right teeth buck plastic of pair a shoves he as him watch. Yukyukyukyuk laughing, says he "?Pynch that did". Card that, pynchmeister old the by again pranked been you've Hahahahahah and shock a get you BZZZZZZZZZZ and up back book the pick you and, trickster this, next do gonna he whats hmmm think you then and! It do to, genius crack the, mind mad the. Cackling back fall you and snakes fulla face a get you POP & book the open you, cans snake novelty those of one like is novel every. It of brim the to full are books his and, behavior rambunctious and jokes, gags, goofs is books in thing fav my because sure for writer fav my Pynchons.

>implying you're not

bump

>cringe

Book Chemist is legit.

Fuck off, cunt OP.

>making fun of based bookchemist

>hating on bookchemist

what the fuck are you doing Veeky Forums? he's probably the only decent booktuber

/thread

For real, him and better than food are the only people reading good shit, and there's some obvious problems with better than food.

I like that noone has commented on the statement that crazy Pynchon is of the same value as Shakespeare.

Yes, this guy is legit...He probably thinks Knausgaard is better than Joyce or something.

Imagine how stale of a world we would live in if everyone had the same opinions.

He is right though

Not if they were the right opinions.

Let me introduce to you, the new meme movement: the sincerity meme. Irony has gotten out of hand and memes have become “meme”ingless.

Cast your mind back to 2008. Memes without the many layers of irony. Simpler times, no? 2008: a time where memes were grounded in reality, the virtual sister to the common “joke”. Back in 2008 memes made sense.

The chasm between normie memes and avante-memes must be mended. Normies and autists alike must find common ground. Death to the meme abyss!

The initial wave of memes circa 2008 seemed to be modern days equivalent to the Ancient Greek iambic poetry. But they have since mutated, become embedded in indecipherable layers of meta-humour. The purpose of memme has been lost.

Bump

Shakespeare is an overrated chohkski anyway but still...

you're really retarded eh?

Should i check him out?

>thinking Shakespeare's work is good

The ultimate meme, my friend.

why does everyone here react angrily when they see someone else getting attention for something that they perceive as "their thing?"

Better than food is infinitely better than bookchemist

No.

>Crime of Lot49
Fuck

Am I the only one who thinks he's not terribly insufferably? I mean, he says some stupid shit, but compared to the 2 or 3 other booktubers I've watched, he's not horrible. The general Pynchon advice seems like it would be helpful to an unfamiliar reader

>likes Pynch'n
>buys the ugly cover editions
you had one job

Are you blind?

Im not ugly, im gona kick ur ass

>tfw i leave in the same city of bookchemist

i hope i meet him someday at the local bookshop, he seems a nice person

made me chuckle

People hating on Pynchon are just edgy tards.

pynchon is an edgy tard

Post an extract of your novel or gtfo

My favorite thing about Pynchon is that he admitted he was fucked up while writing GR and can't understand it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHMUyAsN2Gs

>salty that this guy gets views.
>1,027 views

Ok man

source

cringe af

My morning shits are on par with Shakespeare mate.

He's also way manlier. That gives him more credibility.