VEN Comfy thread

This thread is for all of the comfy VEN holders. A coin that is actually going to be used in the real world. Uncomfy non-VENs can kys

Ven on my ledger never gonna touch it mfw comfy

Comfy as fuck

Why is the ven dude and the females so attractive...I thought chinks were generally ugly af

>tracking wine

rolling

> (OP)
>>tracking wine
5 Billion bottles of wine per year
5 Billiton
That's
5 000 000 000
Insane
Buy now or be poor

rolling for 7

Plus it's just one use case.

VeChain only selects the finest for their 40-man team. Sunny settles for nothing less.

VeChain Thor
>Tracking 5,000,000,000 bottles of authentic Italian wine and putting the entire journey, story, and generated data of the product into the palm of the consumer's lavishly accessorized hand.

Waltun Coin
>tracks chinese plastic toys or something. What is this even for? Do we even have a CTO? Does anyone here want to be CTO? Keep doing the great work.

they see me...

fuck sake

26 cents entry

Then they say that they have a special "pool" for partners to "acquire" (note, they carefully didn't use the word buy) VEN, increasing the circulating supply even further.

Then they say they want to hire 100 more people by the end of the year, meaning more VEN dumps by the foundation.
Why the fuck would anyone hold this?

That, and Sunny personally buying and selling on the exchanges is a huge red flag, who do you think dumped right before the event started!?

The fear that I have with VEN is that their main worry is always going to be the people they have partnerships with. They have full control over the price of VEN/THOR and if their partners think the price is too high then they WILL change the price/supply.

If VeChain has full control over the supply of the token that's actually useful (THOR) where the fuck would the value from holding VEN come from? That's my fear atleast and I think that's partly why they have been able to land all these partnerships before launching their main net. Hey we're like ETH but it'll always be cheap to use our blockchain since we control the supply.

Great business plan for VeChain but I don't see how it benefits us holders. I'd rather invest in their stock than their tokens as of right now.

comfy depending on which one i roll

god damn it

>/comfy/

roll

rll

roll decides if i hodl comfy or panic sell

comfy it is

How would that benefit Vechain? If they weren't trying to increase the value of VEN, how do they make money?

Not sure why this reminds me Bitconnect. I will evade this coin. Thanks user.

kek

roll

Rollin

reroll

WHY

REROLL

waiting 50k sats to dump this pos

VeChain is a startup and many successful startups like Spotify or Snapchat don't make any profits. Their value comes from their company valuation, which comes from how they have been able to consistently grow their userbase to what is now a massive amount. VeChain's growth plan could simply be to attain as many partnerships as possible by having a cheap version of ETH.

Of course I could very well be wrong. But the fact that they have full control over the supply/price could be a positive or negative thing. Once we learn more about these partnerships I will probably have my answer. But by that point it would probably be too late to invest, decisions, decisions...

All I'll say is take a look at the top 50 wallets on etherscan. If you're selling this to get rid of it you're genuinely retarded.

If you don’t have a node you should chase other coins for price appreciation rather than passive income.

5 BIllion in the Partnership or world market with bottles under 2$?

Wtf is a node and how do I get one

Ven 1000$ eoy

>hurr cars are useful so why the fuck would anyone care about car factories?
You're lacking in the head nigga shit this ain't difficult

Chink scam. $5 EOY. Dubs

$300 EOY

And roll

Reroll

Going for dubs

so how many of you faggots bitching about the modification of node tiers are actually just incognito whales butthurt about the fact that you have less time to FUD and accumulate?

Him and his twin brother

Strength nodes between 10k-15.9k are the holders who are getting absolutely fucked with bonus THOR generation so I think the questions/complaints are valid.

They can still upgrade, or just go for a regular strength node if they don't want to.

explain.

You mean having 16k ven is now much much better than 15.9k?

Raped by sunny, plz not dubs

If you hold between 10k-15.9k and you want that "X" node status, you are losing 75% of any bonus THOR that you would have had with just a normal strength node. There needs to be a clarification from the foundation, because the graphic appears to be saying that anyone with a node over 16k gets the "X" node bonuses in addition to the old node bonus structure. To put this into perspective, someone who holds only 10k needs to increase their position by 60% to achieve their previous THOR distribution under the X system. The percentage holding increase goes down considerably for 50k and 150k holders.

10k eoy. ETH will be BTFO.

Still comfy knowing that the reason no details were given about BMW partnership is because its bullshit?

They were hiding behind "NDA" to make it sound big, lol

Fuck, i bought 90 VEN this morning but seeing thsi image reminds me of Bitconnect....

Gods of crypto give me a 15% pump and i swear i sell my VEN.

I just lost all my VEN in binance hack
hahahahahahahahah you fucks this can't be happening

wait did ven whales using the binance trading API just get pwned?