You only have books written by white males user, what's up with that?

>You only have books written by white males user, what's up with that?
What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get your glasses checked. nice trips. checked also

>Implying Russians are white

They were all straight too, don't forget that. Well, Shelley and Byron may have touched balls, but, there's a certain agreement in a threesome.

>implying the Irish are white
Didn't Shelley beg Byron to let him suck his dick?

"That's because there are no great books by other races and genders yet. This is the fault of the patriarchy, of course. I hope it will change soon."

The only good authors have been white. Big fuckin' coincidence.

Don't hate da playa, hate da game.

Now suck on deez nutz, slut.

>"I only have books by white males? I didn't even realize it. How come you did? Were you specifically looking for that? If so that's pretty racist."

Japanese are honorary Aryans even in SJW world

its okay because I don't read those either

>
holy shit are mods deleting mishima posters?

mods really don't afraid of nothing if so, but i hope the mishima posters video the inevitable bloodbath.

*unsheaths katana*

No I just thought up a meme response that I thought was funnier

She's obviously underage. Gross.

oh ok i already worked out you were a faggot. carry on

Basically this video would be my response:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE

Shit cracks me up still.

''YOU SIR ARE A RACIST!''

That's just to be accurate. No one is sexualizing her, it's a comment on how Tumblr SJWs tend to be like 15 and yet as sanctimonious as bishops.

I love it.

Also, "everything I don't like is sjw"

Homophobia is an abrahamic construct

The samurai of old were into all kinds of buttplay

She is clearly supposed to be an SJW.

Don't reply to the mad tranny.

>ukip

You don't even have competent pilots.

Do you not see the Woolfe collection you dumb fucking bitch? It's RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR DUMB FUCKING FACE.

And?

I don't like you, but I don't think you're an SJW

Just an attention whoring windbag whos hellbent on creating a persona on an anonymous anime website

So eye am only making an observation. I'm a SJW (or sjwuh, as I say it) myself.

ignore all tripshits

the redpill turned him immortal

>doesnt know if it's spelled Wolfe or Woolf
>lazily combines the two in hopes that no one will notice
I noticed.

Same. Guy reminds me of my grandfather. Just does not give a fuck at all and it's hilarious to watch.
And he fucking slaps him with the brochure and calls him disgusting... Comedy gold

Crazy that he actually survived that, though.
It's just a funny video. I don't want to be pulled into political debate in yet another thread.

>Homophobia
i don't give a shit if you want to spend your life lifting and rubbing oil on each other, it's just obvious you're probably into buttstuff if you like samurai as much as mishima. it's fine you're a faggot, just stop being such a gaywad about it, jeez.

That image used to be my wallpaper for so long. Beautiful painting.

good thing he only got hit with the warning propeller.

But I have plenty of islamic, sufi and vedic writings.

Underrated

I'm a white male and wouldn't want to appropriate the culture of other groups.

Just embrace the homoeroticism user

Speaking of which, that's another nonwhite in my collection

Ew. Keep that shit to yourself

nice

>Just embrace the homoeroticism user
i have i'm just trying to pretend we're all boys :3faggots are way more afraid of me than i am of them tbqh.

fucking kek. This is pretty good. What do they even say then? These people run in circles, so they'd probably just say you're racist or narrow minded.

Because they're good and I don't read to fulfill a quota

A respectful, SILENT appreciation of your betters is still appropriative, yes... mental appropriation... but it is necessary for your reeducation.

Well you obviously need to learn to read. You're also clearly my younger sister or cousin or something so get out of my office, you won't find any drug paraphernalia to steal in here, young lady.

Flying small aircraft is difficult and dangerous, have some respect. It's a lot harder than driving a prius with power steering, automatic transmission, gps, and cupholders.

I flew a plane that didn't even have air conditioning. When it got too hot, and it inevitably did, you pushed this metal tube like a beer can out the window and it would blast slightly cooler than sea level air at you until some minor catastrophe made you sweat enough to cool down.

"I'm actually not racist or sexist and I judge writers only by the quality of their writing, maybe one day you too can look past such trivial matters"

how DARE you appropriate and then justify the lived experience of those who suffered under reeducation programmes and who still do some places in the world.

you are worse than Stalin who admitted his appropriation of those lived experiences were expressly for art's sake and even sent the gulag better actors when they tried to make plays in the early years. i bet you even read master and margarita in english because you're too lazy to provide the actual support for a reeducation programme that even Stalin would, you fascist, genocide appropriating, philistine. you're who they turn to when they want art to die, aren't you?
CIA DID DR ZHIVAGO NEVER 4GET

oh my fucking god, fuck off you attention seeking cunt

why are trips so fucking cancerous every single time and in every single board, jesus christ

Don't give tripfags replies.

that's not the case

Are you upset Nigel Farage was caught in an unfortunate helicopter accident?

Id say, "How did you get into my basement? I'm calling the police."

its pointless when everyone is already replying to him unfortunately.

pls trannytrip, don't insult the lived experience of attack helicopters/other genders.

Hopefully he or she will keep embarrassing themselves and they'll be laughed off the board.

he's doing a very good job in that department so far

Tripshits love any attention, even negative

And so, finally, in the few days I've tripped, the tranny speculation has arrived.

Why didn't it arrive sooner? Why aren't you doing your job?

Sadly, what you say is true. Please could you help me fix that -- who are your favourite female/PoC authors?

i'm still getting over butters t.bh. ;_; thanks for bringing that up. ;_;

How will that happen?
How so?
Explain why.

are you a tranny?
that is sick.

How so? How is that racist? As a white male, I do wonder why my fellow white males are so keen to pull the 'racist' card.

I am not a trans woman. But it would be sick, as in awesome, to have a cock for a day, so I could fuck ur mum.

>Really, I hadn't noticed. I've kind of transcended the reductional capitalist state of mind where one notices things like race, class and gender; these days I tend only to see the indivisible and irreducible human being behind the work, not the simulacra of spookoconstructs and democultural qualifiers the memetic collective tries to assemble on top of it.

>attack helicopters
We have reached top reddit.

Id show her Atlas Shrugged and shed have to act like its better than all the classics by white men.

I pull out my coffee table artbook of Orlan and see if she's into freaky kinky stuff or not.

Haha I'm black you dumb cunt I can't be prejudiced.

you coward don't even smoke crack

You're consistently rude and lewd. I suggest you either learn some manners or find another board to troll! I've had just about enough of you for one lifetime.

in that case
P O S T T I T S
trans women are fucking disgusting

break yourself hoe i read iceberg slim

you're more disgusting lol

>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAbIL8C2JJ0

*pushes you down*

>:)

hottt

I've only read fantasy webnovels by the Japanese and Chinese. Last time I read novels by a white man was in school required reading over a decade ago.

>An autistic tripfaggot

I'm shocked.

Delicious jailbait but I hate those that wear fake glasses.

Trips checked.

Does Ayn Rand count as female?

I don't have anything by Jane Austen, JK Rowling, the Bronte sisters, Laura "Little House" Wilder, Danielle Steele, Agatha Christie, or Emily Dickinson, but I know lots of people who do.

*crying*
Have mercy...
I was a fool...
*smirk* I bet that's what you wanted me to say, Tumblrina.
*I start glowing, and dinosaur-like wings sprout from my back. A katana blade pops out of my hand like bread in a toaster post-toasting*
I'll give you one last chance. Leave this board... or face my half-draconic wrath.

boring
i bet u r a tranny afterall

good scene
overrated movie

Oh shit

*my muscles bunch up like bullies made of strength*
Heh heh heh heh... Are you surprised by my true power? Let me tell you something: it's not even 20% of my FULL power! You messed with the wrong poster... *casually destroys a nearby mountain with an energy ball*

*gasps*

This is the most cancerous thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.
Even if it's ironic, it's still fucking cringe inducing and truly disgusting.

I'm gonna fuck you with a fucking strap-on you cunt

not even 20%...

*Turns to look at you so fast you only see a blur of motion. My eyes are piercing, and my head has turned 360 degrees.*

Stay out of this, mortal. Once I go into Battle Mode... I won't show any mercy... especially not ones as buffoonish as you...

*shows you my sharp, dangerous teeth in a cross between a feral warning and human smile*

You want more don't you?

See if you can bring out all 100%!! Or will you flee, like a little baby? Surely you have some powers of your own...

I'm waiting!

>buffoonish
not an insult, established already nig

>battle mode
>dangerous teeth
>feral
>mortal
1/1 would cringe again

heh but you like cringing don't you? it makes you feel good to feel so aloof and above it all oh yeah its nice mmmm am i making you feel good bb?

the only way that would post have made me feel good is if you were typing it while manoeuvring into a noose

Battle mode: Engage.

*All light in the universe is absorbed into my hand blade. In this moment, the night reigns, the stars are extinguished*

*Going 0.01 m/s faster than the speed of light, proving I am beholden to no laws, I appear behind you. At this point, your puny brain isn't even aware the light has vanished, for that will take you about 200 milliseconds*

*Using the back of my blade, I send you hurtling into the distance like a baseball hit by a baseball bat*

*You soar over the seven seas and land in the dismal continent of Australia*

... not enough... too weak... *light returns as I start attacking other Anons like crazy, sending them all flying*

judge me bb! judge me harder! i know you love ittttt

you could have probably committed suicide with the same amount of calories you expended thinking and typing that up

what a waster

i like it here

oh yeah you do mmmmmmm

>Chuang Tzu
>white
>Yukio Mishima
>white
>Natsume Soseki
>white
>Yu Hua
>white
and so on and so on