Do you think Kojima is well read?

Do you think Kojima is well read?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/kojimas-death-stranding-will-be-an-action-game-sort-of/
youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XY26P4z_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. He's obsessed with action movies.

No, it's one of his biggest strengths as a creator.

he reads and tweets about Kobo Abe, dunno, never read him myself.
pcgamer.com/kojimas-death-stranding-will-be-an-action-game-sort-of/

>le quote blake and namedrop kobo abe I'm so well read

He's literally the biggest pseud in such a high position working with any medium today. You can tell by his trailers and cutscenes alone.

Kobo Abe is basically low-brow in japan, a well respected author everyone reads

>Kobo Abe is basically low-brow in Japan

how?

What qualifies as well-read?

MGS2 was originally designed around a Paul Auster novella

So yeah, he's at least sort of well-read, even if he's a pseud

just how everyone in the west knows what kafka is, everyone in japan knows kobo abe

You sound like a middlebrow idiot

that's the video game industry for you.

it's basically where failed directors/screenwriters go to die.

That's very profound, fagogt

Dark Souls 3 gave me the impression that Miyazaki is a fan of Micheal Moorcock & Gene Wolfe
Mourneblade & Executioners Greatsword seemed almost as direct a reference as the Berserk ones

i wouldn't describe kafka as low-brow

>kafka
>lowbrow
>rating things on how much hipster cred they give you using terms like "middlebrow" and "entry level"
Ive been saying it since 2012 and ill keep saying it: get the fuck off my Veeky Forums ya teenage cunts

Kojima is a weird guy who has an obsession with american pop culture but also has leftist tendencies.

He also predicted the sjw hellscape we live in

youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8

>sjw hellscape

You need to find other things and pet causes that don't effect your life to bitch about ceaselessly than complaining about teenagers.

Did you even watch the video?
He perfectly predicted the closed off digital bubble society we live in where everyone is always right.

People have done that outside the internet for thousands of years

so you didnt watch the video, lol it even talks about the history of information and how the junk data was naturally selected but thanks to the digital world it accumulates and lasts forever

He was talking as much of the alt right. The alt right seems more fit as how violently militant and ignorant it is

>so you didnt watch the video
No but I played through mgs 2 at least 5 times. It can be applied to literally anything you don't like.

You can criticize liberalism from the left you know.

Kojima also used a song about teo dead anarchists to promote one of his vidya games

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XY26P4z_E

>violently militant
Was going to agree, but this proves that youvSJWs are worse by far.

Why does every videogame thread become a shitslinging anti leftist spook thread?

sjw's arent leftists, they are obsessed with identity politics which are used as a tool by capitalism to divide the under class.
Yes there are more black people on tv big whoop, you cant pay your hospital bills.
We live in the second gilded age, corporate multiculturalism used and potemkin village to divide and conquer while the rich get richer.
Real leftism is dead, do you remember stalin or mao demanding more mass immigration into their countries so they could make more money off of cheap labor?
Both american political parties are controlled by the oligarchy, they both use identity politics to divide while they serve their lobbyist and wall street masters.
Oh but there might be a black james bond i guess that is progress somehow, i would go see it, too bad i have to pay my student loans

are you people illiterate

Even if he's a pseud, he's still a better person (and better read) than you pseud "elitists" overall.

He's actually Thomas Pynchon.

mentioning some story named "rope" which kobo abe doesn't have :^)

also i believe that they learn kobo abe at school and to mention him for a jap it's pretty much like for an american to mention, say, fitzgerald

>class politics are the only real politics, the rest are diversions spread by the capitalists
>a man in our leftist organization sexually harassed you?
>well we better make everyone shut up about it we wouldn't want to be diverged
>also who can really blame him your so pretty take it as a compliment heh heh

EXTREMELY overrated arrogant chink.
One cannot be "well read" while writing such awful scrpits.
Literally the only good thing he did is MGS 1.
The rest is fucking cringefest.

>He also predicted the sjw hellscape we live in

Many other people predicted it years before him. Winston Churchill for one.

Do you think kojimaposters are subhuman?

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Nice usage of buzzword.

Nice argument failure elitist scum

Shill detected.

>failure elitist scum

Hi nu-male.

>MGS2
There's some speculation that Tomokazu Fukushima, the co-writer, was behind the thought provoking dialogue.

an elitist shill trying to derail the argument about the oligarchy by using a strawman argument.
Surely voting for Hillary from their gated community, THE OLIGARCHIES GOT A VAGINA THIS TIME YASSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE SHOWED ALL THE WHITE MALES .....WHO WILL BE HER ADVISERS AND PAY HER OFF TO PASS LEGISLATION

Speaking of straw men

Im, sorry, i thought that was a buzzword now.

>other people are the only ones who need to be consistent

I hope you don't dream of becoming an author because you write like a /v/irgin.

Hi there kojimadrone. Visited /v/ like once, just for shits and giggles.
Judging my composition skills based on bait comment is really something.
Oh, and dreaming of becoming an author is the most stupid thing you can do in 2016. I hope you're like 17 and don't actually dream of becoming an author.

he read kateb yacine so yes

stfu /v/

>is self aware enough to know they got owned hard
>is arrogant enough to blame other people

wew lad

Thats liberalism for ya

Probably not.

>implying I'm a liberal
Wew indeed.