Mfw I am rationally winning an argument and my opponent starts virtue signalling

>mfw I am rationally winning an argument and my opponent starts virtue signalling.

what?

>mfw I bring up that my opponent is advocating for genocide and he starts whining about "virtue signaling"
Reminder than amorality is a tendency among undersocialized manbabies who don't go on dates and think ethics is too hard for their baby brain

Reminder that a rigorous sense of morality is the foundation to intellectualism and art

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with letting your opponent know he's your moral inferior, provided you explain why

>tfw winning the argument so easily I start reverse virtue signalling to showboat

Would you be comfortable living in a house next to a group of Remainians?

MODS

yeah dude I have lots of Remainian friends, and they are lovely people, you racist piece of shit

Oh no, not a racist, thats the worse thing in the world!!!

you do know that racism is empirically proven to be false and a social evil

VOTE STAY

>mfw brits fall into a civil war after their economy collapses bc they brexited

>mfw they become poorer than greece but we don't let migrate into europe so they are stranded on their shitty little rainy island

By who?
Leftist academics and jews?
The same who supported stalins purges or maos cultural revolution, or a Zionist Israel colonizing Palestine?

what's ur point of view on racism senpai
hard mode: no write the word jew

Gb2 pollll shill

>mfw someone wants to argue with me

>empiricism
>proven
>false
>evil

cultures and races are inherent different, Jewish scientists tote around the idea of mixing the races to achieve hybrid vigor but forget to mention the amount of diseases mixed people have and how much harder it is for them to find transplants.
The only reason the elites promote multiculturalism is because it makes them money, if being racist made money they would promote that.
The left has become the stooge of capitalism promoting mass immigration in the name of peace in love, when in reality all it does is render the natives without jobs and more resentful of non whites, while lining the pockets of capitalists who use cheap third world labor through immigration and out sourcing

wew lad
>transplant
>jewish scientists
>tinfoil
>diseases
>peace and love

That's not even /pol/ anymore, that's /x/.

prove me wrong I dare you.

Stop virtue signaling and ill respond to you

How exactly is it tinfoil?
Western governments dont fucking care about multiculturalism, they care about lining their pockets, the real left wing has been killed and replaced by social justice that demands more niggers in their pokemans show and get mad if a white guy wears a sombrero.
Capitalism benefits from cheap 3rd world labor, they pay them less and have less rights, the employer can threaten to deport them if they dont work a slave job.
Meanwhile lowerclass whites have no jobs anymore and are mocked by middle and upper class whites for having the gall to complain, for being racist backwards rednecks.

>cultures and races are inherent different,
cool, I'm with you so far
>Jewish scientists
lol

See, the left dismissive of the reality of jewish rule.
They are 2 percent of the nation but compromise 90% of hollywood.

Is it racist to point out the NBA is 95% black?

No, this is reality.

Lets do a thought experiment, what if hollywood was controlled by Mongolian americans, and every tv show and move had Mongolian actors and producers and writers.
But Mongolian Americans compromised less than 1% of the nation.

I bring up Hollywood but you can say the same for academia or any other hall of power.

See nobody is denying that there are jewish people in positions of power, its when you extrapolate that Big Jew has a secret agenda to brainwash everyone that I check out.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

>Big Jew
UUUU

you're seeing malice where none exists

Lel

Am I the only one who imagined them making rapid, arcane hand gestures in an attempt to invoke God's wrath upon you?

It's not really a secret, I mean their religion tells them that they are literally God's chosen people so of course they feel entitled to keep the goyim down.

I don't have a picture of Stirner on me but you get the idea

>rationally winning
that's funny OP

so does christianity lol. how exactly are we being 'kept down'? all this vague stuff is tiring

While I agree that there is not necessarily a malicious intent behind ZOG that doesn't change the fact that it's destructive. In Prof. Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique" series, he explains how Jews think they're helping by destroying gentile culture because their religiously inculcated way of thinking makes them view gentile culture as evil and so destroying it is a good thing. Of course us gentiles feel very differently about out culture and we don't want the "medicine" that the Jews are selling but of course our opinions don't carry much weight with them because we're just dumb goyim whereas they believe G-D Himself is telling them to act this way.

It's almost like us goys are invited to dinner at Rachel Shekelstein's house but tell her that we don't want to try any of her food but she keeps insisting "Oy vey but you just HAVE to try some of this multiculturalism! It's good for yah! C'mon now eat up!"

>how exactly are we being 'kept down'?

I don't have time to spoon feed you but I will recommend looking into how the federal reserve system works and how controversial the idea of "fiat currency" was and is. Just Banking in general is worth investigating honestly.

>Western governments dont fucking care about multiculturalism
untrue, they genuinely think it's a good idea
the capitalist class is another story
ditch the whole blaming the state thing -- it's just been captured and has to appease the money gods
everything else you have written is dead on
this is where the left will begin anew

If Jews control the culture why are they trying to destroy it lol? Nonsensical.

triggered

>mfw brexit happens and literally no catastrophe happens to britain.
>mfw the financial world collapses and uses brexit as the excuse even though the real culprit are central banking policies from the last 8 years

Oh, who am I kidding. Brexit will never happen, even if they win the referendum.

reminder that MLM is the way forward in life

reminder that any other form of marxism other than MTW is literally meme-tier delusion

>He thinks western governments and the capitalist class are distinct entities

>mfw I am winning an argument and my opponent starts to make wild and false accusations about my character and background
Bonus points if I am in /pol/ and they shitpost about my flag

>the wealthy eitle are keeping people down!
Shocking

hope you are joking. this is sub 140 LSAT-tier.

look, it's cool that you have some semblance of intellect and moral fiber, and I'm not even jumping on you for being an obvious tumblr-migrant, but please for the love of Jesus drop the fucking lingo. leave tumblr's buzzwords and tactics where you found them and formulate your own argument in your own words

the former believe they are serving the good and the latter believe they are doing their market-ordained duty
bad faith? self-justification? doesn't matter -- while they aim at the same one can convince that the good is otherwise and there is the target (no morality in the market, thus the capitalist class must burn as they cannot be dissuaded)

The former serve the later, when they aren't the same people. Regardless, they work towards the same ends and have the same interests, governments support multiculturalism only because capital needs to move for businesses to keep driving labor costs down

The "culture" controlled by Jews (i.e. mainstream media and academia) is only one segment of the national culture. For example in the past, churches played a more influential role in shaping culture but now their influence has been eclipsed by entertainment and of course church goers are most often portrayed in entertainment as backwards hicks at best and megalomaniacal bigots at worst. Now the question becomes what caused this shift and are there any groups that have encouraged or facilitated it.

you already said that
way to engage senpai
smdh
sempai

Omg

>supporting chelsea

kill yourself

LLLLEEEE XDD REDPIULL DER JUDEN XDDDDdDDd red pill i am known i am le known my le Lord Kek le my le

Is this bait?

>oy vey

I'm a Jew and what you're saying makes absolutely no sense.

I wish there were a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race.

Also, how do you explain Jews who are anti-multiculturalism? There are a ton of Jewish conservatives.

>I wish there were a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race.

wtf lol

> apple computer isnt a banana.
Does this guy even understand comedy?

Favorite shit is when psueds use their semi-jokes as serious arguments, alpha beta omega, when that not only doesn't apply to humans but canines with differences in other pack animals, but is outdated and far more complex than it seems in canines and other pack animals differently.

that joke's been made on thousands of t-shirts and coffee mugs, not to mention youtube videos and comic strips on the internet. To actually put the apple is itself a joke because it disrupts expectations. It's a great joke.

look at gatdam jerry seinfield over her

Jews practice own group preference. Oh wait, I must be hateful to imply such a thing. See all you qt's on J-Date later, gnomesayin'?

Doesn't everyone practice own group preference? Isn't the alt-right/identitarian movement about own group preference? What's your point?

And no one's called you hateful, stop attacking the BIG MULTICULTURALIST JEW you made up in your mind.

lol ur retarded.

american economy is stronger now than it has ever been. there's a virtual monopoly on the next stage of human development. u just mad that ur regressive economic policy aint enacted.

yung spook

>that moment when your opponent realises you're immune to pc shaming

I'm a Jew as well and just because I exist within a culture it doesn't mean everything I do rxists to propagate it. Do all Christians worship Jesus, go to church? Yeah. Do all of them go on Christian Mingle? Nope.

Why the fuck is it a big deal that Jews aren't an inclusive safe space for random fucks? Just because as a culture and religion we aren't plebs who emphasize "muh accessibility" doesn't mean there's some cabal out to get you.

>Big Jew

New favorite boogyman.

you eat "plants and animals" don't you

i hope you have zero preference in your romantic partners
o wait most people prefer their own

>mfw I'm about to debate politics with someone, but then realize it doesn't matter what either of us thinks

>forget to mention the amount of diseases mixed people have
LOL

the rest of the post on is okay tho

I'm going to marry a Jew just to spite you. t. Irish ex-Catholic.

Yes, i'm guessing that you eat shit.