Who are some other good red-pill philosophers?

Who are some other good red-pill philosophers?

Bump for interest. I don't think Rand falls into this camp fwiw.

Freud desu

this desu

this desu

psychology is left-wing rubbish. can i get some real recommendations?

Veeky Forums

Read Rand, Stirner, Hesse this month and they're all in the red pill camp desu

not an argument

you can't be left-wing and red-pilled.

How are they left wing?

le resdsssddddd pill XDDDDSDSSDXDDDDEEDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG LE

I sure do wonder if OP is baiting

stirner didn't believe in private property

t. blue-pilled beta cuck liberal marxist vegan commie jew nigger mudslime

LLLEEE PREAISE MY LE LE LORD KEK LE PRAISE RED PILL XDDDDSDSSDSS MY LE

The red pill is a spook. The blue pill is defined by the negation of the red pill and is therefore a spook born of a spook; a metaspook, if you will.

Look at that glorious big clumsy goof asserting that which lies within his reach.

Can someone post the screencap with user and his gf?

are you the anti nu male warrior philosopher who sometimes hangs harun here?

He's actually the nu male falseflagger

I'm not. I know who you're talking about, but I was sincerely interested in some far-right books.

do you sincerely believe stirner to be left wing?

>rejecting capitalism
>right wing

Most people would agree Rand would not fit into this category at all.
I however wouldn't call her a philosopher at all, being an old dry cunt doesn't make someone a philosopher

>only two wings

Rand was on the radical fringe of the tail end of the first wave of feminism, and a precursor to the second wave. She believed that the individual, not the gender should dictate their own success.

and anyone using the term ***pill is a pseud. Believing that one all encompassing ideology answers everything is fucking retarded, especially one as imbecilic as reddit pill tiers

Hold up b/ra. Let's see these 'red pills' Cause if you aint cant take 10 of these guys simultaneously you aint hard... YOU AINT NUTHING!

>Evola, Mussolini, Southgate not anti-capitalist
Fuck off, moron.

"When every one is to cultivate himself into man, condemning a man to machine-like labor amounts to the same thing as slavery. If a factory-worker must tire himself to death twelve hours and more, he is cut off from becoming man. Every labor is to have the intent that the man be satisfied.... His labor is nothing taken by itself, has no object in itself, is nothing complete in itself; he labors only into another's hands, and is used (exploited) by this other."

Super right wing.

But he's entirely correct. That's why I'm right wing and not plebby working class.

But you're broke

What is the purpose of your post?

Evola is shit, I fell for it hook line and sinker. Didn't realise how bad reactionary curry mysticism is. His writing is below average too.

Test

Stirner didn't believe
Period

>Ayn Rand
>philosopher

I don't understand, I thought we were posting red-pill philosophers OP. But you posted Rand, a B-list actor and narcissist...

Ah well, whatever.

What is the difference between "red pilled philosophers" and career failures, if they aren't completely consumed by their own greed ideologically? There seems to be a parallel here, of people who have unwarranted self importance.

>Ayn Rand
>Red-pill
>Philosopher
>Ayn Rand
>Red-pill
>Good
>Ayn Rand
>Philosopher
>Ayn Rand
>Red-pill

Evola is beyond right wing. He's a straight up reactionary, what would be far right 100 years before he was born. By now he's lightyears right of centre.

Mussolini was the kind of buffoon who would claim to be anti-capitalism but support it in all but name.

>(◡‿◡) Boob Gap !!DQ4uaSYakfr

filtered!