Talking to girl from online dating

>talking to girl from online dating
>says she is an avid reader, asks me if I like books
>costanza.jpg
>She asks what books I've been reading
>Just got done re-reading a farewell to arms and right now I'm reading some poetry and Dubliners by James Joyce on the side
>She asks, "Are those for school?"
>No, why?
>They sound boring
>I actually enjoyed them. They were really good. What have you been reading?
>Some JK Rowling side project Harry Potter fan fix thing IDEK

Why do girls do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/29112/the-intellectual-inferiority-of-women
returnofkings.com/29162/why-white-knights-voluntarily-enslave-themselves-to-women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le patrician face xd

Reading JK Rowling actually does make her an avid reader compared to the average girl.

Your tastes aren't that good though and it looks from face value that you're a new reader or still not that well versed in literature.

Should stop re-reading your highschool books so you can finish some new ones.

I'm not defending most peoples shit taste, but if you're going to put yourself above it atleast be more interesting then a highschool curriculum.

Does that make straight men... pedophiles?

Women are essentially children. Next time a woman does something immature, remember that they simply aren't as developed as men cognitively or emotionally.

Do children have the reproductive potential that women do? The only difference between a child and woman is that the latter can make a baby.

'Reading' JK Rowling isn't reading.

Sometimes, yes. So straight guys are in fact pedos?

"Reading" any woman isn't reading.

Women produce nothing but young adult fiction and rape fantasies. The ones that try (and fail) to write literature are just trying to mask their gender's inferiority.

Literally the only book women under thirty read is Harry Potter, and they read it over and over again.

How are you liking Farewell to Arms, OP? I never appreciate Hemingway until weeks after I've finished whatever it was I read.

I'm not saying I'm superior. Maybe saying Constanza.jpg was misleading.

What I meant was that this girl acted really rude and superior because she was reading some YA fictions even though she is a grown woman.

And also decided to insult what I was reading even though I enjoy it.

child formally means prepubescent

I'd rather be with a girl who doesn't read at all than one who reads Harry Potter trite.

>retard starts reading Joyce
>thinks his the shit now
Lol, you will surely get laid like that, buddy.

LE reeds spill girls donut red xdddXddDdDdDDDDdSdDD Le

Pretty much this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- woman are children. Children hate reading, and when they do read, it's always going to be a children's book.

How many ten-year-olds do you know that can tackle Joyce, or even DFW?

LE women are chel child le

Look, boys! We've got a white knight!

I hate to break it to you, dude, but those girls STILL won't sleep with you.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

My le...

Man, it's threads like these that really remind me of how young the average age on Veeky Forums and especially Veeky Forums is. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Le......

Will you touch my le?

Sorry, I had to delete my intitial response because of a typo. Because I am a scholar (i.e. not a woman), I can't let such gaffes slip.

Anyway, my initial point stands. No arguments to be found here, merely memes. You are truly the epitome of the Cultural Marxist movement and leftism in general.

>pretend dumbass expecting to be taken seriously

but my le?

>true Scotsman
>reading isn't reading unless I SAY SO!

Kill yourself faggot lol

I had a girl in university tell me v-woolf was a 'sexist author' because women don't read her.

Fucking this.

>Get gf who doesnt read
>She sees you reading so much she becomes interested, and because you're able to suggest books with stories she would like, she starts to enjoy them

>Get Barnes and Noble tier Reedurr Girl gf
>Anything that isnt John Green, Harry Potter or Hunger Games is unacceptable
>How can you like this book/writer/character? They're so boring/unlikeable/problematic!

Buttblasted womeme detected

LE MNOEN MEN AR LEMSKD KXDEDDSDSDDDDDDD INTELOGEAUNYT FORM OF LE LIFE LE le....

but le....the le

It's 'no true Scotsman'
Which is a debaters fallacy concerning group identity, not categories of activity.

He said reading hp is not reading not "no real reader would read hp"

Activities can have hard distinctions; as in singing vs rapping, vs yodeling.
As in fucking, sticking it in the ass, or sucking.
As in, reading literature, reading poetry, reading genre fiction, subvocalizing through pulp.

You can't order an egg sandwich at McDonald's and scream Scotsman when someone says you didn't make make breakfast.

All th= more reason to reaf her. Ive been meanig too btw, any recommendations?

Reading is for fags tho OP

Daily reminder that men produce a hundred geniuses for every female sorta-genius, and that there have literally been NO woman supergeniuses in history on the level of Shakespeare, Plato, Einstein

And there never will be

b-but muh equality!

fucking kek.

Stupid fucking roastie go back to sucking dick.

To the lighthouse

Also if you are morbid you can read her suicide letter, it's honestly goat and almost makes me shed a tear.

>roastie
Kill yourself loser.

/pol/ truly has taken over this board

where else can I discuss books on the internet

>supergeniuses
Top meme.

>Why do girls do this?

Girls, on the whole, are not intellectual in the least.

Sad but true.

>food analogy

Congrats on admitting youre wrong

OP responds, gets ignored.

tumblr would be a nice fit for you, cuck

Women can't even make a funny or original meme picture. Whoever made this did it completely wrong. You don't just take a bunch of ordinary statements that your opponent might say and then juxtapose it with "IM A VIRGIN :(." You're supposed to make it funny and stuff.

Honestly, women cannot do fucking ANYTHING. They are incompetent in every single thing.

Can you think of even one thing women do better than men, other than biological functions and sex appeal?

Ahahaha haha butthurt analpained cunt detected

returnofkings.com/29112/the-intellectual-inferiority-of-women

an essential read for all my red-pill brethren

Daily reminder that these threads are catnip for insecure young fedoras like yourself who like to shit on common everyday female readers and females in general to build up their sad little self-esteems a bit.

Grow past this embarrassing phase already you bitter little bitch you sound like a total Eliot Rodger faggot.

>literally confirming the image he posted

Can't make this shit up

returnofkings.com/29162/why-white-knights-voluntarily-enslave-themselves-to-women

/r/literature if you actually mean discussing (most people there come here too btw). Not to be confused with the radioactive wasteland /r/books.

If you want shitposting genderdrama is unfortunately unavoidable.

True but needlessly specific.

What makes you think it's made by a woman.

Cuck

I think that one was actually made by someone from Salo.

This one is from Veeky Forums, obviously.

>Straight white men are the most oppressed group in the world.
>Look what this Libcuck said on Twitter
>BUILD THE WALL
>Fucking sheeple

How are any of these "normal statements?" That image is full of rhetoric exclusive to /pol/ and most of them are just flat out retarded. That's the point of the image, you mouth breather.

>he thinks I'm a whiteknight

I don't give a fuck about a lot of SJW shit and if some woman tried to lecture me on identity politics or political correctness I'd laugh and tell her to jog the fuck on.

You are so amazingly fedora that you take a sensible position like mine for a whiteknight one. Declaring an ideological war on pussy is only going to fuck with you even more, but if you don't wanna hear it then good luck with that.

>Salo
What's that?

You're right women can't do anything better. But don't rest on that like it's a Laurel. Most men are shit too.

All of history is strong men ushering masses, and harnessing genius autists

Cuck betas

>hat I meant was that this girl acted really rude and superior because she was reading some YA fictions

it sounds like you were doing that retard. your all bragging about reading a seperate peace and hemmingway.

lol

youngfag spergmax

Great counterpoint

SJW scum

>stop liking what I don't like

Yes, yes. It's all the SJW.

They are the ones who turned you into a sad sack.

Support forum for hapa beta males

Yes user, everyone outside of your safespace board is an SJW. everyone! Its a scary world outside of /pol/.

Le... My le....the audio video le...

The idea of the alt-right using cuck is pointless, because the nature of their simplistic ideological beliefs requires alienation of many demographics except their inclusive; this in itself is a problem in that screaming for others to "get out" of the way for some ideal, that's naturally going to alienate even more people who hate that.

This probably will result in people leaving the young vocal alt-righter into the life of the cuckold instead, as nobody likes them by nature of what they believe.

Back to tumblr

Cucks

XxxdddddDDdCdddXDDDDDD LE BETA BUCK TUH TUMMBLRM DxDDFdDXDDDDDDDDDDD XD MY. LE.

Continue stroking the le....

B[

>>>/lbtg/

Did my little burp baby make a typo...?

because smart girls would never date with you.
If you are just a snob and a pretentious one, you will seek for the same kind

And it is just like that

Back to tumblr cuck

>Marie Curie
>Elizabeth I

>Camille Paglia
>Sylvia Plath
Fight me

But the trip is right, you were always the cuck

Hello SJW

Hi

Women are literally inferior to men in every way.

SJW scum

Cucc

Tell us something we don't know

You have ten seconds to explain why you don't filter user

"""""""""""""""""online dating"""""""""""""

nothing but used goods and the ultra rare girl who is similar to you. but probably gets 200 messages a day by guys 10x better than you. that are gonna fuck and dump her and ruin her image of a good guy

Anyway here's a protip for online dating. Keep the interest and messaging to a minimum
establish you're not a creep and just keep the connection of the hobby of reading incommon don't get into some dialog about what author he/she likes if you know she's avg
say something funny
AND GET THE NUMBER AND PROCEED TO A MEETING

I SWEAR U IDIOTS WASTE TIME MESSAGING CHICKS LIKE IT'S A GCHAT
STICK TO A SCRIPT
FIND HER FEEL FUCK HER FORGET HER

Cuck

Explain.

actually good advice unironically

You are SJW scum.