Which is better and why?

Which is better and why?

Jnt, even if it is a scam, I trust the arabs to pump it a lot more before exiting; amb...they sound more time on social media thean they do working on a product

JNT's token value model is more clearly described and has greater potential upside if successful.
I disagree with the other poster about AMB's social media, but some things about AMB have been misrepresented. Gavin Wood for example is not part of the AMB team, but simply an external advisor.
All in all, neither is bad as far as shitcoins go, but I'm leaning towards JNT right now.

This is bait

I have 5000 JNT right now?

Should I sell everything and tether up until this MTGOX shit blows over?

Wow battle of the pajeet shill armies incomming

Not the worst idea.

Probably not. It's overdue for Binance and the market cap matching what has been tokenized is supposed to happen soon in addition to the announcements and CryDR explorer.

yeah but ALL of that shit doesn't matter if this MTGOX shit continues to happen

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

If they ever fucking announce how much has been tokenized by their sand nigger benefactors it could potentially be the biggest moon mission this board has ever seen.

Allow me to elaborate briefly. The market cap of JNT should theoretically increase by 1$ for every dollar of assets tokenized. Lets say the hummus mafia tokenizes 10 billion in fiat or oil, which is a drop in the ocean for them. Theres a minimum of 10 billion immediately added to the market cap. The marketcap currently sits at ~52m.

Were this and only this to happen. that would be immediate 200x at the bare minimum.Most likely far more with speculation. with 200x you'd be looking at 68$ per jnt.

It does actually. Tokenization means the minimum market cap is equal to the amount tokenized. It doesn't matter what BTC does once they start tokenizing as the price cannot by design crash below the tokenized value. The only quseetion is how much they tokenized. While jUSD and jCash are pegged to whatever currency the market cap of JNT is at absolute minimum whatever the value of the underlying tokenized assets is.

But again the question is how much they tokenized and when they are going to show solvency. Which could be weeks from now or this week. It's a gamble but it makes it market resistant to a large degree.

>55k JNT
>60k AMB
First one to make x10 will be dumped in the other.

I believe, I'm heavily invested in JNT but this waiting for the announcement is killing me breh

I know it doesn't really matter at the end of the day because it's already decided but not knowing the details is driving me insane

Okay so this announcement is PLANNED?
They said they're going to release it?
and within the month?

Same broseph. Ive been sitting on 30k since day 1 of bibox trading waiting for this 1 piece of information. i check the telegram atleast 10x a day hoping for anything regarding it. It will either be the single most disappointing or orgasm inspiring announcement in crypto

amb seems easier to understand so normie hype might take it far faster than jnt
on the other hand jnt has huge potential if, and that's a big if, it's adopted and if that happens normie hype might send it to the moon

It's already done my dude, the press release with the CEO of SEED group was done weeks ago. We're just waiting for the relevant media outlets in Dubai to release it and they have their own release schedule for their content, there's nothing the JNT team can do about it.

So we just... wait.

Define planned. While the economics are great the team has a terrible fucking problem with delaying. It was supposed to be the middle or end of February with the Sheikh. Now it's whenever the news runs it with the CEO of Seed. It's starting to become a trend.

$10 billion in tokenized assets isn't coming until the infrastructure exists to actually use tokens in a meaningful way.
I can see $100-500 million happening as a test pretty soon though.

If it happens the FOMO is gonna be insane, I easily see JNT reaching a billion or more in mcap if they tokenize a few hundred millions.

>Were this and only this to happen. that would be immediate 200x at the bare minimum.Most likely far more with speculation. with 200x you'd be looking at 68$ per jnt.
Sounds too good to be true.

its a hypothetical example designed to help you understand the mechanisms by which this could moon. The number 10 billion i used was for example only.

None of this means fucking anything, you mongoloids.

Great point.
However the idea with something like JNT is that it can be literally backed by something more than speculation.
Currently, it hasn't been backed by any real world assets, and the price is 100% speculation. However, if the SEED group actually announces backing and it's not a "pajeet scam," do you really think the price will dip significantly below its backed value?
How often does tether lose more than 5%? It's much more tenuously backed than JNT would be.

>only the earliest or most patient participants will win

.... yeah. and it just launched. weve been holding since day 1, which was mere weeks ago, patiently. how exactly does this post invalidate anything weve said?

fuck off faggot

>tfw I thought I was late in 2013 when btc was $500 and normies started fomoing in

if only I knew

Still waiting on a response. Or you can just admit you're wrong, ill accept that.

fuck it
50% amb
25% jnt
25% coinmetro
just fuck my shit up senpai