Did this election debunk democracy?

Did this election debunk democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/06/20/u-s-economy-would-be-diminished-under-trumps-economic-plan-new-analysis-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice book

it certainly debunked American democracy

but

Veeky Forums is not for current events.

The texts being discussed are the candidates philosophical manifestos, namely "The Art Of The Deal" and "It Takes a Village".

After all this time I still refuse to believe that's the same person

This election is proving its vitality and responsiveness

this.

someone like trump would never have a chance if the people didnt have a voice.

this country could never be effectively decucked if it weren't for its few remaining shreds of democracy.

its not

>merica
irrelevant

The issue is that the people DO have a voice

You do know Trump is going to lose by a wide margin. Or that what Trump is selling is very much not what you actually want.

maybe if you're an establishment libcuck it's an issue

This pic reminds me of the tagline for that horrible Alien versus Predator movie.

"whoever wins, we lose."

>Everyone who doesn't like Trump is an establishment libcuck

Do you realize you're only proving my point?

Trump was tat for a majority of his life until relatively recently. If you're too stupid to realize you're being conned at this point, you deserve the gullible misery life is going to throw at you.

Decucked

B-but whoever doesn't agree with me is a cuck! Surely that must count for something!

>Americans assuming an international literature board is their political stomping ground

>someone like trump would never have a chance if the people didnt have a voice.
Pretty sure a rich as fuck white guy stands a chance at anything he does.

This election is literally proof that democracy is code-word for bourgeois dictatorship.

They're fucking annoying.

>misusing the word "liberal"
>thinking they even understand what the Left is, much less have one in their country
>thinking they have a choice when in reality they can vote for one of two right wing parties

hush, ahmed

trump is the only person who cares about the working class. he's the only one willing to close our border, to stop islam, and to rejuvenate our floundering economy. trump is worth $8 billion and has an iq of 156. he knows what he's doing.

>Implying this isn't an important case study in democracy, a system that many of the great books support or confront

>trump is the only person who cares about the working class
>and to rejuvenate our floundering economy
>trump is worth $8 billion and has an iq of 156

Even if this is all irony

>working class

Donald Trump is going to make America great again.

I love how Trump supporters hate when SJW landwhales screech about them being Nazis and bigots, only for the Trump supporters to learn absolutely nothing and call everyone who disagrees with them liberals and cucks.

Literally made me laugh.

Do you think the POTUS is some sort of absolute monarch? Even if he goes "close the border right now" it still has to go through Congress, and what do you know? Both parties fucking hate his guts.

His presidency would be dead in the water, he'd be unable to do shit.

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/06/20/u-s-economy-would-be-diminished-under-trumps-economic-plan-new-analysis-says/

It's pretty well established at this point that /pol/ and online trump supporters in general are the right-wing equivalent of tumblr

>WSJ

It's an anagram for SJW. I'm onto your tricks, you fag jew cuck SJW liberal leftist muslim nigger redditor!

i know.

some people in this thread are skeptical, most likely because of years of marxist brainwashing at university. it's especially bad in the humanities fields.

listen to yuri brezmenov. this is all part of the USSR's plan to subvert american culture and freedom.

Shut it down

>"Trump is a working class hero who is so smart and rich I bet his dick tastes like steak."

My brain.....Khrushchev ...he's in my brain....he...he wants me to support corn farming...

>Pretty sure a rich as fuck white guy stands a chance at anything he does.

You mean a rich orange guy.

>People still think it was the USSR that was doing the subverting when over 20 years ago the USSR fell because of useful idiots who bought western ideology
>People still aren't at all sceptical that a low ranking KGB man who defected is saying things totally in line with pre-existing McCarthyist paranoia and general anti-intellectualism