Are headed towards an Orwellian type dystopian future or a Huxley type?

Are headed towards an Orwellian type dystopian future or a Huxley type?

>headed towards
We're already living in a hybrid of the two

We are living in neither exactly. We will continue to live in neither. We are living in something that doesn't have to have parallels in speculative fiction.

This, and it's only getting worse. Next US president is going to be a huge turning point.

no it's not

it just feels like that because you're alive right now and can't bear the thought of not feeling like you're living in ~speshul times~.

We are living in reality, not a book. We are all conscience actors of a living history.

Cunts like Orwell and Huxley and Welles were the "social engineers" of the previous century, ya know. It's right there in their fiction and their political ties.

Cultural Marxist Zio-Transgender Caliphate.

We are at a turning point for populism in US politics.

I hope Hillary wins. Would be fun to watch liberal beltway establishment under assault by alt-right Trump Jugend and Bernie's redshirt army.

you'd like DOGBOYS: A Farce in Two Acts. It deals with black lesbian trans women.

You think you're being "humble" and showing your "self-awareness", but really you're just showing your ignorance of history and the times, breh.

this desu

think what you will.

We're living in the end times. Soon the Tree of Knowledge will be uprooted through bacteriological/thermonuclear warfare as foretold in the book of Revelations. With us perishes the universe. Only then begins the Age of Love. Amen.

Reminder that both authors ripped off "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

Not true

yeah well I hope Trump wins so everyone sees how bad at international relations he is. He's literally a terrrorist manufacturer. He will fuck up the Middle East for another fourty years. Americans are goats.

Are you actually retarded? You're proving his point.

Nixon'x election was much more hectic, emotionally driven and seen as a 'turning point', and that was only a few decades ago. Same with JFK's assassination

Shit isnt gonna change and youre still dead inside

Huxley was obviously right. /thread

More of John Wagner type I think.

>"It's a complicated issue with a variety of contributing factors."
Thanks for the insight. Putting that college education to work, I see.

Even the simplest things taken for granted can seem deep to the shallowness that is current Veeky Forums, but complaining about observations must be by far the most interesting.

well maybe current Veeky Forums wouldn't suck so bad if u didn't drive off the non-autists with ur stupid tripfagging, stirner posting and dfw avataring, clearly u don't know how to run an online community, fuck off

that is basically what people like hilary have been doing. and what trump will probably do. it is in the nature of great powers to make shit for everybody else.