Philosophy professor for next semester is a women

>philosophy professor for next semester is a women
>literature professor for next semester is a nonwhite

Anyone else fall for the humanities meme?

Nope. Owned

>judging people by the color of their skin

I know, if they're not scrawny old white men, how can they relate with the greats from the past?

>Judging poeple by the content of their character

This.

Take the redpill, sheple

Go outside and read in the sun for a while /pol/eb

>reading
>not liberal brainwashing

pick one

A friend of mine teaches mathematics and philosophy and really knows her shit (got a weird ladyboner for Heidegger). The Students love her but she works in Russia, so no funny gender- or pc-bullshit.

Yes. Former Comparative Lit Major who dropped out and re-enrolled somewhere else for a Computer Science BS.

OP, go into a different field. Or if you don't want to, and if it's not too late, you can drop out and learn a trade--Humanities in that capacity are a waste of your time. You'll make shit money if you go into anything even tangentially related to your field, with, maybe, the exception of Humanities as a substitute for Pre-Law (I've seen it done). And the older you get the more you'll regret trying to follow through with this program.

You'd save yourself four years by just reading a handful of shitty books on identity politics anyways.

>teaches maths and philosophy
>knows HER shit

Can you recommend me any redpilled fields?

I've been thinking of getting into boarder control

Laugh all you want, I know that it's hard to believe in the west that something like this is possible. But believe it or not, she's really good at what she does. And she used to be a professional Ballerina, so she even looks good.

>And she used to be a professional Ballerina, so she even looks good.
Not barefeet.

>he doesn't realized how brainwashed he is

Can you guys stop posting that frog? For the past 3 weeks that's all you guys've been posting

If you've got a reason to hate on and diminish an entire group of person without knowing every single one then you've got a problem simple as that baka.

It's Pepe the woman-hating Frog. He is the mascot of /r9k/ and he represents virginity.

Get lost roastwhore

I feel bad for you if you never had a decent lit teacher in primary school. By far the worst lit teacher I've ever had was a man.

Yeah, must be all that cremlin propaganda brainwashing me to believe in transgenderism and feministic fashism.

>tfw only took classes taught by former communist professors from eastern europe
>tfw sometimes some girl would try to inject SJW shit, and they would be completely uncomprehending of it
>tfw they said sexist and subtly racist shit all the time
>tfw they cared so little that the girls just shut the fuck up

Proof that if you don't give women an inch, they won't take the mile

>academic philosophy
he fell for the meme lads

>this is what has happened to the Western male

argument me

Caring about other people than yourself is cuckolding and emblematic of the emasculation of the white man, who has become a numale

>ladyboner

Reddit is too obvious nowadays

Not Reddit, I'm just not a native speaker. What would be the correct term in English? She has a hard on for Heidegger? Sounds weird. Creams her panties?

Please don't be vulgar.

>Caring about other people than yourself is cuckolding and emblematic of the emasculation of the white man, who has become a numale

Stop stop stop

You don't matter and you never did, you never will, you never shall. You have an unwarranted sense of self importance because you're white.

WE were Greeks. WE were Romans. WE were literal Kings. WE were Vikings. WE were inventors. WE were moonlanders. WE were victors of war.

You have an unwarranted sense of self importance because you're a tripfag.

Stop giving him (You)s for fuck's sake

You're none of those things and you're not important.

I'm not important either. I have no more importance over you, just as you no importance over me. We are both pointless.

>him

You're responding to me by bitching about people responding to me

LE WOMEN LE LE MY LE PEOEFRIEOF PRFROG LE MY LE XDDDD

>You're none of those things and you're not important.

Genetic superiority is in my blood. You can't deny that.

I am Shakespeare, I am Socrates, I am St Thomas of Aquinas, I am Milton, I am Newton, I am Einstein, I am Sam Harris.

>We are both pointless
>Being unironically nihilistic
>2016

>Genetic superiority is in my blood. You can't deny that.
Yes I can, you're not important.

I didn't say I was nihilistic, I said you weren't as important as philosophers you quote mine and never fully read, tell you, that you are. When they're usually saying the opposite anyways. You're not important. Having philosophy be about importance is bullshit

>I am Sam Harris.
>takes it seriously

No I know it was irony. I'm not being entirely serious either. Just a little bit.

I just woke up anyways, throw me a bone.

>t. Humanities cuck

I am a product of these men. You can't deny it.

>throw me a bone
Furry detected.

>I am a product of these men
A product of their poop

LE WOMEN LE LE MY LE PEOEFRIEOF PRFROG LE MY LE XDDDD

Good job on baiting all these newfags and even a tripfag. Jesus if I haven't seen more obvious signs of bait

>t. roastwhore

CXXDDHJDJXJSJWSG XDDDDDDD ROASTIE LE my le....

>self-hating numale detected

You're not important and you are self hating.

Romantically spoken like the tripfag boob gap is.

t.slugwizard

sad

sage

haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while and the first thing I see is three frog threads on the front page. Are we full /pol/+/r9k/ now?

No, but they certainly try to market themselves and try to water it down.

I think it's been a little better in threads that aren't made to be catnip for them.

>Anyone else fall for the humanities meme?
No but I'm about to after having fallen victim to the engineering meme.