>shower, eat oatmeal, pack lunch for the day
>sit at my desk and write
>finish around 7, hop in the car
>start my audiobook
>get to work by 9
>have fulfilling career working in the service industry
>finish at 5
>drive to a bar
>write thoughts and ideas in pocket journal, have a few drinks and something to eat
>wrap up around 8
>drive home
>sit and enjoy a drink while listening to some music
>head to bed around 10

>mfw Veeky Forums tells me being a wage slave is bad

when do you read you cuck idiot? You will never write anything good without reading a shitton

If you don't read and write for 4-6 hours everyday, no distractions, you will never have literary talent

At what time do you post blog threads on this Chinese cartoon image board?

how much of writing, how much of reading?

I disagree. I half-heartedly believe that literary talent is something you have to have, not something you can train yourself to get.

so not only do you half-ass your writing, but are also half-heartedly convinced that you're innately talented?

I can see why you'd be happy with mediocrity, and if anything that's a very good virtue to have. But its unlikely you'll gain any real talent if you keep at it with that kind of perspective

sage'd. Your thread is not lit.

>service industry
>fulfilling
lmao

why are you so scared of other people user?

>mfw audiobooking while doing chores

>>have fulfilling career working in the service industry

>i fill coffee for retarded teenage girls and feel good about it

Honestly, it's time for you to kill yourself.

Trying to describe your life like that chart of the daily routines of famous writers doesn't make it less shitty.

>becuase a small aspect of his live is considered unsatisfactory to you means he life is lacking and should end it

let me guess your are a bio chem enginer on a 20 figure salary and you have 12 hours free time a day to read 50 books a day

When do you read?
When do you spend time on your social life?
When do you browse and shitpost on the chans?

Sounds like a sad life tbhwyfamilia

Nope.

I'm a 6'4 chef at Wendy's making $130,000 a year with a 12 inch dick

penis

>have fulfilling career working in the service industry

I don't think you realize most major authors had a good education up to the mid 20th century where they learned latin and greek and or the classics in their teen years and so on and so on, unless they were dirt poor and self educated themselves, which is even more impressive.

So if you want to take away all that foundation that people like joyce had from their great education which you won't find today in most public schools you'll probably find things look different.

if that works for you than great. most people probably wish they could have a fulfilling career

Please post weekend routine
It better allow time for handegg on big screen and binge watching comfy Netflix orig. series with qt gf and studying/translating Greek & Latin.

You are like those pathetic women trying to look happy and interesting on social media.

You are not fooling anyone, sweetheart

Ouch. OP in crisis mode.

While this is true, using Joyce as an example, there are people who've had more or less the same education as him and could've never done what he did with it.

Accumulating knowledge and/or ideas to work with is one thing, but how you actually use whatever it is you're working with is largely something that you can't be taught.

How does Veeky Forums make enough money to sustain themselves without being a wageslave to some extent?

lol idk but i pull it off somehow

i was born rich

if someone offered me a full time job that paid enough money to like buy a condo and support a family or w/e i'd probably do it, work can be pretty fun assuming u have at least some skills and education and aren't a total dummy...but i make enough to live just fucking around so i don't have to take a job if isn't fun or at least interesting

How do you make your money?

He sucks dick professionally.

my apologies.

daily reminder that you could read more if you were a NEET

I am a NEET and I barely do anything other than wank, drink, and come here.

How long have you been NEET for?

Technically only a few months as of my latest job ending, but effectively for 7 years with a couple of short-lived attempts at school or holding down a job in that time.

9 years.

>Fulfilling career
>Service industry
Pick one. That's how i know you're trolling.

He's got a 9 to 5. It's probably not whatever you're imagining it is.

Even if he's a manager, it's still a shit job in that industry. If he's a business owner that's somewhat better but doesn't change the inherent shittiness of anything that falls into the service industry.

You sound like an alcoholic t b h