So I hate actually reading books. But I want to know the stories of Barsoom, Tarzan...

So I hate actually reading books. But I want to know the stories of Barsoom, Tarzan, and the 2 Alice in wonder land books.

What is the best place to get a high quality audiobook for free or other 100% unabridged adaptation that I don't have to read?

Piratebay or audible.

Librivox, you bourgeoise swine.

>bourgeoise swine
If I was bourgeoise, why would I be stealing every xmen comic since 1975 to read on my tablet?

Also holy shit the guy who reads chessmen from mars sounds awful

>not appreciating free shit
>not appreciating how fucking amazing public domain is

There usually are different narrators.
Also Youtube has some better narrators. Also some podcasts out there.
Apart from that, I have little sympathy for someone who can't even read a fucking childrens book.

Because stealing is what makes the bourgeoisie the bourgeoisie.

Reading is boring as shit. If you wanted people to read you wouldn't have made it a subject in school where we had to read boring shitty books

I'm trying to imagine being so fucked up that I'd rather listen to a book being read out loud, word for word, at the insanely slow speed that necessitates, than reading it myself. Christ: people who read books for radio or podcasts might speak at 150-160 wpm, if you're lucky. I read at around 800 wpm or so, depending on the material. So listening to a book takes four or five fucking times longer than reading it. Think about it.

lol go back to your comics nerd

I can't read while driving

Git gud.

She has awful taste desu.
2/10.

>mfw chemistry teacher
>mfw english teacher asks me what the last book I read was
>unironically mention that the last Book I read was catcher in the rye and I hated it so much I haven't read a book since.
>Say I've been reading comics and english teacher says comics count as real books

Why does that look as though she's using those books as a toilet?

Why are you here then?

He went home and complained to his wife about how stupid and uncultured his coworkers are, I guarantee it

Because who wouldn't shit on kite runner ?

I mean if he did that is fine. I make him my bitch boy whenever he talks about anything science related by making him read tons of journal articles to prove he was a retard about thinking GMOs are dangerous.

I literally fucking asked for the best way to listen to like 40 fucking books? What fucking board do you think this shit goes on?

btdigg.ws has lots of audiobooks. also consider the teaching company torrents and in our time.

rate her taste

ive always wondered if its part of a set or something

this picture always gets me hard

I wish I were that Columbine book. I bet her butthole smells very nice.

who is the lucky duck who will find that top book at half-price books, covered in her pussy juice?

dont forget her ass stink.

Shit taste, but she is so hot I would eat her shit.

>ruining these kind of ok books by literally putting your smelly ass on them

women disgust me.

>smelly ass
>bad

wew lad

I'm gonna buy every used copy I see and hope for the best

Daily remainder if you're an 'ass' guy you're a fucking barbarian

The only reason why people like boobs is because they're round like asses.

Boobs are for babies.

Looks like she needs more nutrition and exercise books.

What if I am an eye guy? :/

That doesn't make sense babies come from asses.

Daily reminder if you're a 'boob' guy you're a fucking normie

Clearly not if you're americunt.

i have an unhealthy butthole fetish sometimes i go on tumblrs dedicated to anal and read amateur anal erotica for about 30 minutes.

Any good books about it?

i wish

Chemistry is boring as shit. If you wanted people to do chemistry you wouldn't have made it a subject in school where we had to do boring shitty chemistry

but drugs tho

are you actually getting this mad that a guy likes chemistry but not literature? jesus go back to r9k you autist

>Being a low test beta

I haven't had sex in a long time eh.

ive never had sex. is it nice? ive heard (mostly) good things.

>ywn

its pretty good but most women make it practically not worth it, and most fags are even worse

it's nice if the person you're with is playful and nice. otherwise it's much better just to masturbate

You're the one that seems to be mad user. Just calm down for a second and try to understand that some things might just be in jest.

How do you fuck an eye?

>Yea fuck you for teaching kids all about material science

Legs are the only acceptable preference.

true

I'd have to give it a lick to rate her taste

audiobooks are mostly used when you do other things.
>having sex
>walking
>eating
>sleeping
>air diving

>eating pussy
Are you gay?

> How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you
> feminism
> alice in wonderland

No wonder she's wiping her dirty ass with those books, what a lot of shitty poo and poopy shit

> all that stephen king

i dunno what to do, part of me thinks she's swine, a pig and a hog, but part of me likes those thicc thighs ughhhh is this going to be on the finals

with a penis and determination

So remove the books and mentally clothe her -- she's posing like a fool.

actually...

She is a woman, obviously the whole point is her being naked

Sorry, I want a woman who has a visible collarbone.

Nice ass

Lmao north korea

>going for easier to attain fat and unattractive landwhales means you are high test

Audiobookbay is okay

>life of pi
>Girl with Dragon Tattoo
>Eat Pray Love
>Feminism
>Obligatory Copy of Alice in Wonderland every tumblr girl has
Trash.

>no feet option

>mostly whites like boobs
kek

its how you tell if someone is white

>unhealthy butthole fetish