How do I into politics?

How do I into politics?

Like what is the "start with the greeks" meme for politics/politcal economy? And do you need a strong background in economics for political economy?

I'm interested in syndicalism in particular

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/pannekoe/1936/union.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HNNNNNGGG

start with the greeks

Syndicalism?

Read Kropotkin or Bakunin.

Syndicalism is shit tho

Literally the Greeks, my friend.
It's even where the word comes from.

Why is it bad?
I've read Plato and some of Aristotle but I was thinking modern politics. Like post industrial revolution.

coz anarchism is shit and unions are dead and outdated.

All the cool anarchists are into post-left egoism / left-communism / insurrectionism nowadays.

schmitt, strauss, keynes, heidegger, weber, debord etc.

>cool
>anarchists

Wake up grandpa, you were dreaming about the 60s again.
It's 2016, traditional communities, orthodox religion, and nationalism are cool now.

>egoists
>political ideology
Stop that

>reminder that the shift from the ontic to ontology produces and irreconcilable parallax and spooks are an emergent part of human existence

>Traditionalism

All the cool white niggers have accepted gnon and are accelerating us toward [GOVCORP] and human techno-death.

>accelerating toward

Kill yourself.

>/pol/tards
>Cool

nice belly
horrible feet

very jagged

It's a waste of time

That's an attractive man.

Just start reading articles in newspapers a lot, and look up words you don't know. Poke around in history a bit to get a fuller idea

Being able to do whatever you want with a teenage girl is the only thing that makes life worth fucking anything.

They are so fucking good dude. Sometimes when I am hanging out with one I just do weird stuff like mush my face into the fat between her thigh and buttcheek, because they're just made out of pure joy. It's seriously like a type of squishy fat flesh from another dimension, a dimension where everything is amazing and perfect and flawless all the time.

I've had plenty of 21-30 year olds too and it's no contest whatsoever. Even a 21-22 year old's skin is subtly saggy, it kind of "bunches up" in your hands and reminds you of the way the skin of some fruit gets loose and wrinkly when it starts to go bad. It loses that perfect pertness, it stops being that cool creamy alabaster.

If you've never fucked a teenager, put it on your bucket list. Even a mediocre one. I swear to fucking God, a 16yo 5/10 girl is a hundred times better than an 8/10 anywhere in her twenties. It's NO CONTEST. You have to experience it for yourself.

Let me explain it to you using an analogy. Sometimes at my job I have to bundle newspapers together, and we have a big bowl full of elastic bands for it, inside a drawer. The bowl is actually two bowls, one inside the other, and for some weird reason, all the older, re-used elastics are in the outer, larger bowl, and someone has dumped all the new pristine shiny ones inside the new bowl. Guess which ones I grab for every time?

Squeezing a teenage girl's ass is like the first time using a nice high quality pen, when it glides across the paper and the ink is thick and juicy. It's just satisfying. You don't even notice how shitty your old pen was until you get a new one, and then you can't wait to write things with it just to try it out.

Also, teenager pussy doesn't smell at all. Their sweat smells GOOD. At 21, women turn into some kind of acrid swamp for producing deadly miasmas in any area where two fatty folds are compacted. They become clammy whores. Get rid of them and get yourself a teen girl.

>unions are dead and outdated
>outdated
PURE IDEOLOGY

Shitty advice, get out of her dumdum I think I hear the retard wrangler's bells in the distance.

>implying the mass worker wasn't killed by the shift to post-modernity
>implying unions haven't been co-opted as a defacto-state entities
>implying union bureaucracies have anything to do with left wing politics

Don't meme on me

FUCKING LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Left-communism is very patrician tho

Pretty much

marxists.org/archive/pannekoe/1936/union.htm

Advice for OP: don't fall for the extremist meme, left or right.

look at this fucking fat bitch. Americans are disgusting

literally start with the greeks (plato's republic)