Setting time aside for reading

Lit how do you get in the habit of finding time to read? I always seem to find myself tied to using the internet and listening to music and making shit posting threads on various websites. I never seem to make much time for myself to actually read books, it's like I'm too lazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read instead of using the internet, listening to music, or shitposting. If the problem is that you're overly impulsive or fickle, schedule your free time beforehand, and try to stick to it.

Drop acid and prioritize

bump

>It's like I'm too lazy
You are. If you want to read, just start already. It's not like you want to climb mount everest, just do it

ive said this several times, worked wonders with me: start slowly, choose the time of the day you want to read and just go through 5pgs and stop, do this everyday and each week add couple pgs more, in no time you will be reading 2 hours straight focused

You need to impose structure on your day. Fitness and non-TV based social time is important too

social time? dude I don't socialize, I dunno anyone. People have never really seemed drawn to me, no one ever really talks to me and any attempt I make to talk to someone else just comes off as awkward. So yeah idk how you people can just go around saying you can schedule social time whenever you want, I actually hate you for that. You're a privileged mother fucker and you probably complain on a friday night when you don't get to go out with your friends or something.

Go join a tabletop group or intramural sport team. Join a church or a charity, or a group of college atheists. Go drink at a local pub. Your self imposed exile from humanity is your fault.

No man is an island.

meetup.com/

Just go to a nice quiet place away from technology, with a book you genuinely want to read, and then read.

If autistic furries can meet in droves, so can you

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

Kill yourself

why do retards have to make fake replies pretending to be other people on this website? there should seriously be the color and number indicator like on pol so people don't impersonate other anons. It's fucking retarded.

>go around and bother people who don't want to be with you

Shit, I forgot to capitalize 'There' in the second sentence. I'll kill myself know.

look at those two sick naked freaks

It's all part of the fun now I come to think of it.

So please disregard this post, I only wrote it because I have a tiny penis.

Everything should be more like pol
pol are truly the enlightened ones

Turn your computer off. My laptop has started overheating to the point where I can only use it for an hour at a time before it shuts down and I have to wait ages for it to cool off. I considered replacing or fixing it but it's been so good for helping me read more that I've left it alone.

I never could read on acid or any psychedelic.