People on this board are unironically Marxists

>People on this board are unironically Marxists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People here are supporting Bremain, of course they are marxists.

this desu

I'm not a marxist but I am a leftist-hegelian.

OP needs to read a book.

retard frogfaggot

good

Kys

What'

s up?

Yuri was right, and these people just aren't smart enough to see they're being duped.

Marxism, despite its historical shortcomings, is still a perfectly valid economic school of thought to be studied. You shouldn't let your apprehensions about regressive leftism and the like delude your thoughts about it.

Hell yeah.

>Yuri
shiggy

>leftism
>regressive

do you know how many people have died because of marxism?

Not enough.

>implying regressive leftism doesn't exist
>implying that people don't unreasonably disregard all leftist views because of their indignation towards regressivism, as evident from most peoples opinions on this website

You are flat out retarded. You should be agreeing with me.

That's what I meant by historical shortcomings.

I love fascist heads getting beaten in with baseball bats

they're not serious people, don't worry about them

leftism is never regressive you tard

>Regressive leftism
>Existing

It's literally just the new alt-right snarl buzzword.

The alt-right is filled with very serious people. American conservatives are very serious people.

>The alt-right is filled with very serious people.
didn't realise I implied that

Even if you don't agree with his solutions, Marx had valuable criticisms of capitalism. Reading Marxists is essential if you want to understand how the West became a multicultural supermarket

So who is very serious in your mind. Implying there aren't serious people in a certain group implies there are elsewhere. Here? There are not, however. So I'm curious.

my grandfather escaped from communist russia. his relatives died in gulags... stalin made his parents eat feces. i can't believe you are defending such a disgusting ideology.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Your grandfather defo deserved it.

>I love fascism
Secretly, every leftist thinks like you

I wasn't responding about communist Russia you dumbo. I was talking about European anarchists. A fair few fascists met nail bomb death as well if that's any better. I think it is.

>Secretly . . . i . . . like you.

wew lad.

it is, but i agree that BLM protesters who cry about cultural appropriation are regressive. they seem to think culture should exist in a box, much like fascists do.

Killing people is not uniquely fascist. If it was, America would certainly fit fascist (more than it already does.)

Okay, give an example then.

IGNORE THE TUMBLR FEMINIST SHILL TRIPFAG

>tolerating homophobia, misogyny, anti-Semitism, and terrorism because you're too afraid to say "bad Muslim" is not a regression from progressive social views
Maybe you just don't know what progressive and regressive mean?

European Nationalism
Political Islam
Chinese state capitalism
Leftists are mostly tools of neoliberalism at this point (don't forget to vote Bremain!)

>I don't support BLM

tho I do agree "cultural appropriation" is stupid, not that it's "regressive" but it's just a plain old spook.

>mental gymnastics
the left is all about that, which is a good thing
there's a reason why the left wing is for intellectuals

i hate you, but yes America is already pretty fucking fascist.

Okay.

Who does this?

Screaming to ignore me is more annoying than me just posting. It's like screaming 'HELP HELP! STOP FALLING FOR BAIT!", nobody likes it. It doesn't help anyone. Only wieners do it. Don't be a wiener, son.

(Reposting because I fucked up the first time)

Alright then, keep living in your fantasy land. There are literally real life solid examples of people who have displayed regressive leftism. Every pro-multicultural feminist who defends Islam is retracting their own feminist views for the sake of accommodation. How could it be a made of buzzword if it can be applied, by definition, to these such scenarios?

Keep up with the mental gymnastics, I don't care.

UNIRONICALLY VOTING BREMAIN

how does it feel to fall for the globalist jews ruse?

Stop deleting your posts. Nobody is going to yell at you for making a typo, or not having perfect grammar. Cmon son.

>He isn't part of the CPGB-ML who are voting leave.

i didnt mean to respond to you.. i know you were being sarcastic.

>European Nationalism
hahahaha
>Political Islam
hahahaha
>Chinese state capitalism
hahahaha

--

too much cuckoldry in this thread. fuck all of you im gonna go read based milo tweets.

You're literally shutting your eyes and cupping your hands over your ears.

Without using buzzwords, please explain why you think it's fake. Calling the alt-right a bunch of fat virgins, even if such a statement is true, doesn't qualify.

an extreme minority of leftists are voting for Brexit
because they have been coopted by neoliberals
keep the memes up dude

>tripposting on Veeky Forums daily
hahahahahaha

(seriously though I pity you, I hope you find a nice circle of irl friends some day)

because I can twist words to make it true that leftism is always progressive
if you can't do this you can't call yourself an intellectual and don't deserve to be part of the left wing

>people on /pol/ are unironically calling people commies

W... what?

i think a marxist way of looking at things can be pretty useful sociologically, class relations etc

but economically it's retarded, LTV is simply wrong, concepts like exploitation fall flat against rigorous economic analysis

Because I have yet to see any validation of it beyond /pol/ going

>HA look this Muslim killed someone. And HA look at this cuck who doesn't think every last Muslim should be rounded up into camps because of it. Lol, so much for progressives.

Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott, and the majority of the UK Labour party
Noam Chomsky
Reza Aslan
Glenn Greenwald
Elizabeth Warren

reminder that 'regressive leftism' and 'radical Islam' are bullshit terms that obfuscate the enemy
there is only leftism and Islam, the regressive and radical elements are endemic to them

Most of the left are actual liberals who are barely leftists, this isn't news.

Relevent tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

yea, your progress walks into a fire, your progress falls off a cliff.

Are you just trying to bait? There's no way of looking at mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance as being anything but bad in the area of politics.

I already gave an example, that is feminists who promote Islam. If you want the names of people in particular I regret to inform that I don't feel like pouring through a bunch of buzzfeed and vox articles for your sake, but I do distinctly remember a famous Japanese feminist activist (and marxist) who was quite the admirer of Osama bin Laden. She received a google doodle in her honor not too long ago. I forget her name though.

fine by me, only plebs care about the real world

If we are to profile and deport violent people from our national security, who better than men? Men commit a majority of shootings, ergo, if we are to solve problems by getting rid of it, let's send men to the sun.

If the alt-right is to argue with my logic, they are arguing against themselves.

How exactly?

>as being anything but bad in the area of politics.
politics is just a game for our amusement

so then shut the fuck up

make me

>remember a famous Japanese feminist activist (and marxist) who was quite the admirer of Osama bin Laden.
Yes, she was also a Muslim and supported him for anti-imperialist reasons. On the count she's a Muslim I don't think that's a particularly good example of le regressive left.

Not to mention your previous "example" wasn't an example, it was you describing a situation you believe to be happening that I dispute.

I agree, we should deport all white men (right wing ones especially) to keep them away from the rest of society

IGNORE THE BAIT
IT'S JUST AN UGLY TRANNY MAD AT MEN

>People on this board are unironically ironic

Politics is the set of methods by which a government chooses to make decisions for the benefit of its people. Now that I see that you're only concerned with making cutesy smartass remarks, I'm going to stop replying. Have a good day.

it's not my business to help idiots look less stupid, by all means, continue to dig your hole.

BAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTT

Kill yourself, please, do it for the collective.

And I say that on account of the fact that she was a Feminist Muslim, she is a perfect example of the regressive left, and that area of the regressive left in particular.

You're literally ignoring details for your own benefit.

I thought you said you filtered me? What's up, do you have a crush on me, or get a boner from calling me a tranny? Maybe you're the tranny.

everything only exists for the sole purpose of masturbating our intellects
get a grip
keep being mad that intellectuals won't take you seriously

No

WHEN DID I SAY THAT?
OH, YOU MADE IT UP.

UGLY TRANNY BK 2 TUMBLR

read between the lines

Not an argument :^)

How edgy. Did you read Stirner for the first time yesterday or something?

>She is a feminist
>She is also a Muslim
>Therefore she is le regressive left.

I don't follow. Muslims are allowed to be feminists and vice versa.

how to filter annoying tripfags:

1.highlight the tripcode in question (in this case !!DQ4uaSYakfr)
2.Click the little triangle next to the post number
3.Click "filter selected text"
4.Under "type" select "tripcode"
5.Check the "hide" box.

enjoy your improved browsing experience

Well you keep screaming at people not to take my beautifully crafted bait and to filter me, I just thought the reasonable assumption with that logic is you filter me, because there wouldn't be a reason for you not to if you type in all caps encouraging it.

UGLY TRANNY BK 2 /POL/

CHOKE ON A DICK TRANNY
YOU'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

The rules, guidelines, and methods of Islam that apply to women are directly in contrast to the doctrines of feminism. I don't see what you don't understand.

I can change my trip. Or I could post without one. Either way, you shouldn't be encouraging me to post without one again. I am doing you an honest favor.

Also, Veeky Forums has always had trips that annoy you, calm down.

Why are so many leftists pseuds and charlatans? Is it because Marxism is inherently a shallow ideology reliant upon obfuscation? If somebody's a posturing jackass in the academic world, 9/10 times they're also a socially progressive leftist

I've been found
This whole time I've been fucking with you

CHOKE ON A DICK TRANNY
YOU'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

Thanks, the thread looks a lot cleaner now

>Islam
>Feminism
Pick ONE

There's more than one kind of feminism and the same could be said of Christianity or (especially) Judaism.

This has never stopped Christians or Jews from being feminists.

>Why are so many leftists pseuds and charlatans?
Other way around actually.