I don't get it.

It's all ghostly!

Steamy, steamy, everything is steamy!

Mother died today. I can be sure.

My name is Ishmael.

alas poor yorick, i knew him well

(my apologies)

and he thought, but so what?

Happy families aren't all alike; every happy family is unhappy in its own way.

At the start, God created the Heavens and the Earth.

Abandon your hope if you enter here

My name is Ishmael.

>itt muck up fantastic rhymes

hey what's going on guys, this is my boat and my names Ishmael.

Wardine is crying.

I am sitting in an office, surrounded by beads and hodies.

Lmaooooo. Wardine's mother did this to her back.

The lord is a shepherd so don't be greedy.

- Away, alone; at last! Along the riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from the shore to the bay, bring us back to Howth Castle and Environs.

I do like God, but I'm not really feeling the humanity thing, Alyosha

Aujourd'hui, maman est vivante.

Briefness is the soul of a man's wit

There's a potential toilet humor joke in there, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Lolita... the light for my wife, the fire for my joints. My sin, my grin. Lol-eater: the top of my tongue taking a vacation three feet away to tap on a plate, for some reason, with my teets. Lolit. A. She was Lolit, plain Lolit, in the morning, standing eight feet six in one shoe. She was Loooool in slacks. She was Lmao at school. She was Dolores when she was eating a vegetable. But my arms were always tortillas.

The first quarto of Hamlet actually has it "To be, or not to be, I there's the point"

Brevity is the soul of shit LOL

kek'd

It comes from a very short-lived meme where someone posted "I cried. I'm writer" as one of the their reactions to Infinite Jest.

The door had a sign on it that said you couldn't go out through there or something.

Doritos, light of my life, cheese on my fingers. My hunger, my munchies. Do-ree-toes: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Do. Ree. Tos. It was chips, plain chips, during lunch, weighing one-point-eight ounces in one hand. It was Nacho Cheese for snacks. It was Cool Ranch at school. It was Salsa Verde in the shopping line. But in my mouth it was always Doritos.

Thy're in the war. Fuck love.

yes I said yes I will yes.

Just do whatever you want all the time!

-t. Crowley

In jest it was all just an infinite end

It was good sometimes, it was bad sometimes

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, transubstantiating.

So we beat on ceaselessly against the current like boats in time yada yada some shit like that

One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a big ol' bug.

lol

General Major Major Major

Never was there a story of less woe
than that of Romeo and her juliet

it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

Major Drum Major Major

Would Jamal by any other name still not have a job?

C da child.

up jump river dump, by the rump i used to pump past adam and ever run through it

A yelling came across the big wide sky. Its happened before just like the other times kinda like a clunky loud metal dick

bubble, bubble, toil and trouble

God is kill

Hindsight is 50/50

'no'

And now I changed my mind because the grass looks like a graves hair which is uncut

Kek

We kill 'im

Holy shit are there more of these?

Inescapable modality of the visual, that at least if nothing more, thinking through my eyeballs.

>But my arms were always tortillas.

I stopped breathing for a second there.

Plumply, strong Black Mulligan showed up on top of the stairs with a Kindle gen 4 and half a roll of toilet paper in his hands.

"Ite, missa est."

AND, YOU BRUTE

lel

The mind is its own place and can make a bad thing seems good or a good thing seem bad

Morality is a scary ghost.

I can't be absolutely sure my mother was still alive today, although at some point yesterday they tell me she was, so she might have been living this morning too, but at the moment of writing these lines she is indeed quite stiff and perhaps she was like this since yesterday or maybe she became a corpse today or, I dunno.

I'm a big man. For you.

One must still have nachos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star

Name's Ozymandias. Have a look at all this shit I have lying around. Just look! Getting a bit jealous, ain't ya? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Bitch.

wtf Brutus? baka senpai.

It was a bad time, it was a good time.

There are no interpretations, only facts.

>english

Maman est morte aujourd'hui, enfin, je crois? J'en suis pas vraiment sur en fait.

what ya don't know ya can't talk about

If people were born thrice, second time they're a-cryin', third time they're a-dyin'.

The TV screen was the colour of a grey sky.

I'm selling these baby shoes because my baby died.

Where has the rum gone?

For hjertet er livet easy peasy.

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I have two personalities: nicest person you will ever meet, and twisted fucking psychopath.

he was a funny guy

sweet jesus

I'm the spirit who wants eternally the bad and works eternally for the good

It was a dark and stormy day...

lmao

Our Dad, who lives in heaven,
Much respect His name gets...

made a nigga chuckle

*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yep, that's me. Ishmael

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Yup, thats me, Socrates, and the other guy? Euthyphro, whos about to arrest me.

Youre probably wondering how I got in this situation.

i think you're confused on who Euthyphro is

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Did yall hear that? Someone rapping and tapping on my chamberdoor? Man I got company.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

That's me, Raskolnikov. That lady on the ground? Alyona. You're not gonna BELIEVE how I got into this situation

kek

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
yep.
that's me.
you're probably wondering what your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is doing nailed to a cross and well, I'm dying for your sins.
But that's kind of a long story so let's kick back, rewind, and start it at the beginning. The very beginning.

In the beginning was the Word. It was with God. Also, the Word was God.

lost me halfway through

"I would rather not do that"

best