Ask a girl out for the first time in 22 years of existence

> Ask a girl out for the first time in 22 years of existence
> Girl sitting in the library, reading manga
> Kinda plain, but cute
> Creep around her for half an hour from a safe distance, acting like I'm looking for a book
> I really was, but still
> Finally muster up courage,approach and ask her if she's free sometime in the near future
> *giggle* "Ugh...nah thanks"
> She quickly stands up and leaves
> Librarian saw it happen
> mfw

Don't fall for the "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BRO!" meme. My self esteem is at an all time low. That's what I get for being born ugly.
Never again.

>"ask her if she's free sometime in the near future"

wtf does that even mean?
did you even try to talk to her?
yeesh

>asking out a stranger in a library
Fucking creep.

What was wrong with that? That's a perfectly reasonable question to ask someone who you're trying to meet. It's ten times more polite than what some guys say. You did what you could OP nobody should knock you for trying.

it's only creepy if you're not attractive

literature

So you used to think you were some kind of blond Menelaus before this happened?

nope, just stating facts

If the first thing you say to someone is "are you free sometime in the near future" then yes it is pretty fucking weird.

Wrong.

then you shouldn't expect positive results with tactics which, as you say, only happen to work with attractive males if you already knew you're not an attractive male
now go back to your containment board

Did you even try making conversation?

PRO-TIP: "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BRO!" only applies to acting like a goddamn alpha male who owns the whole joint. What you should have done is sit down NEXT to her and asked her what she was doing, then building a conversation from there.

If you're incredibly alpha like me, you would have slapped that book out of her hands and pulled your dick out then and htere, but it takes time to get to my level.

no you're wrong

Post pic with a skirt on

i'm not op, retard

You do right

top fucking kek

don't we have /soc/ and /r9k/ for this? i mean even if it happened in the library it doesn't make it Veeky Forums related

>Don't fall for the "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BRO!" meme
What have you lost exactly?
You didn't expect it to work 100% of the time, so sure, you will get some reference experience and get better like when learning an instrument.

this, talk and see if you click on some level at least, before you fix a date

/thread

this comic is spooked as fuck

Like OP, if I randomly went up to you in the street and asked HEY DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN what the fuck would you do? Are you seriously asking her to arrange a date with you after being first aware of your existence only 45 seconds ago? Would you even want to date someone who would be crazy enough to do that?

> All these fags falling for stale pasta
Admittedly, it's pretty recent.
Good costume tbqh, heard the real costs > 2000$ tho.

The fuck is with that denim jacket, CIA is business-casual not business bad boy

Wtf, sit down next to her? No, that's a horrible, pushy way to try and talk to someone.

You should probably talk to someone before you ask them out

Beta faggot pussy detected

this is why you're a virgin bro

unless you're a girl trying to berate me in which case: Post feet

Your first mistake was trying to pick up a girl in the library

Did you find the book you were looking for though?

what did you lose

fuck off

Wasn't this thread in /r9k/? You looking for sympathy OP?

All those legos but you can't lego of the idea that anyone will love you

Stop shitting up our board, you pathetic cunt. If you're this much of a bitch about being turned down by a stranger you clearly aren't mature enough for a relationship.

srs nigga?

I fucking love these comics because you can tell the guy who makes them is a 5 foot tall Asian

At least learn her fucking name first

Not really. Most girls won't agree to hang out with a guy they've never met before, even if he looks like Ryan Gosling

How shit do you have to be at life to blame other people for not finding you attractive?