>take sip of coffee
>swirl glass of wine in hand in front of camera
>I just read this book
>better than food
>contemplatively stare into the distance in silence
>'wow'
>dude sex lmao
>majored in film

Does Veeky Forums really like this pretentious fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLbxtAr8E2U
youtube.com/watch?v=zzOP9etb63w
youtube.com/watch?v=dEVX42Pg1xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, to showcase:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLbxtAr8E2U

I like that he got himself steralised.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

He is a pretentious cunt, but he gives good, non-scholarly reviews.
Also he's a qt

>5
top kuk

He is definitely the most pretentious person i have ever seen.
His Submission review was just too much.

>surprised Veeky Forums likes pretentious book reviews
He's what Veeky Forums wishes it was.

The vid from when his dad died was especially cringe tho

>The vid from when his dad died was especially cringe tho

Link?

>person loses a loved one
>"so le cringe xD"

You seem to be lost, this is neither /b/ nor the comments on a Leafy video.

>there are people who, during the grieving process, unironically think "let me turn on my webcam real quick this would make a great video"

The cringe part is that this narcissistic WOMAN had to turn his father's death into a public masturbatory spectacle you daft cunt

Are you implying people couldn't make inappropriate cringy content based around the death of a loved one? If anything that would be even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzOP9etb63w

Ah yes, I forgot that every poet who has ever written an elegy, every person who has ever spoken at a funeral, is a "narcissistic WOMAN".

I knew this place had delusions of grandeur, but the fact that you think you have the right to tell another human being how to react to his father's death is astounding. It honestly makes me sick.

Hey there Clifford, when can we expect you to use your film degree again to make a black and white pseudo-artistic book review for Youtube?

He literally made money off of playing his guitar for strangers, making the death of his father a public spectacle.

It isn't cringe because his father died and he decided to talk about it. It was cringe that he decided to randomly play the guitar.
I liked the video until the moment it turned opportunistic.

How does playing the guitar preclude him from being genuine? And are you implying that any writer who addresses personal aspects of his life is prostituting himself if he publishes his writing?

I don't care for his channel, but if your problem is with his pretense, why attack the one genuine thing he's done?

*sterilized

>I don't care for his channel, but if your problem is with his pretense, why attack the one genuine thing he's done?
Not that lad but turning on your camera with the intent to burst into threats in front of an audience isn't very genuine.

couldn't find the edit button i think my account is broken

Because it wasn't genuine. Look at the video. He made it about himself and he obviously payed great attention to how he appeared. Everything about it was deliberate.

I don't buy it and most others don't either.
At the very least the dude was pretentious for so long, that he forgot how to be a genuine person.

The guy is theeeeeeee ultimate pseud.

I watched several of his videos to make sure it wasn't just me being too quick to judge, but no... Jesus fucking Christ.
In one of the videos he starts splashing wine about and acting like how you see you in movies, you know... when their acting like they're drunk.
In another, he threw a bottle of rum behind him and it smashed on the floor... he then pretended to have the ''i don't give a fuck'' attitude like something out of The Rum Diary (which, ironically, was the book or film he was reviewing) it was the most bizarre thing i've ever watched.

This guy is literally the ultimate archetype of the ''wannabe writer le edge artist tortured soul'' meme that seemingly plagues most of those under thirty. (I'm under thirty, btw)

Get this guy outta here, man!

*They're

My mistake, whatever... you know what I meant

autism

why are you getting this emotional over book review videos on youtube

Because I want to.

How is that autism, dude? It took 2 minutes to write. Fuck yourself.

love the affected vocal fry and the stilted cadence (where you can tell he's picking out the PERFECT word to use)

really lets me know that he's like into it but not really, like he could take it or leave it, like he's not in it for the youtube fame, just the love of literature and spreading his wisdom with the world

>How is that autism, dude?

lol

it's literally "booktube" bullshit and you are getting emotional over it

could you please stop being a sperged out pleb for like one second

Im kinda repelled from his videos by just how much he fancies himself. For fucks sake, he wears jean jackets, leather jackets, fingerless gloves, etc. in his videos, drinks wine, coffee, and styles his hair so its all... ... ... gay n shit.

No one was getting emotional, I was just stating my opinion. You sound like you're getting emotional though.
Why speak at all? Why even have a mouth or a brain? Why not just be a sap?

Kys, my man.

>fingerless gloves

yeah this is pretty sus tho

>using the word ''sus'' in any context

you're worse than him, you fucking moron

I wish I was as cool as Cliff.

I wonder what he does for work. He's definitely in the money, living in LA in some posh apartment, traveling all over the world, buying a shit load of lit. Just curious.

1. Inherited wealth
2. Some meme-media job that he probably genuinely enjoys because he's a fucking pleb
3. Rent boy

>estrogen antics

see pic lol

We both know you wish you could pull those things off.

>3. Rent boy
lel, he provides sex for free

trustfund kiddo

>he talks in african-american slang
>he's trying to mock others
Nah, mate.

He's a try hard either way. He's being a ''tortured soul artist'' while conscious of it. There is literally nothing worse for your ''art'' (whatever that may be) than that.
The guy will never produce any work of value. I am certain of that.

CLDF Reporting in:

I like the guy. He can seem pedantic at times, and his style can appear a little too contrived, but I think he's cool. He's at a point where people send him scripts to read for something like a dollar per page. It is impressive, in my regard, to have made such an impact making book reviews, that people will pay him to read it.

He's the one living the Veeky Forumserary life, reading, traveling, creating, while we pretend to read.

it could be worse

he could claim he reads books in 10 minutes

>The guy will never produce any work of value. I am certain of that.
Yes, because no notable artist ever was pretentious and/or a narcissist.

I don't think he does, hence my calling him out on it. I think it looks super tryhard and GAY. Is that whats cool, fingerless gloves? I don't want any part of that shit desu.

Idiotic pseud broke ass chump change motherfucker

>a little too contrived
>a little
lol

>I think he's cool
well, that's good for you and stuff but there are adult males who think cartoons are cool.

>that people will pay him to read it
people pay to see one direction and bieber. what is your point? it means nothing

lol this guy is a faggot holy fuck. someone post my bloodmeridian review. I speak to you in the only language you understand. memes.

I never said that. I'm saying this guy won't.
The others could get away with being the way they were BECAUSE of their work. Not the other way around.

Say what you will about Clifford Lee Sargent but he is probably the best booktuber out there. The rest are literal faggots and grils who read absolute shit.

>booktuber
???
Who cares? Who needs a fucking booktuber anyway?
Jesus christ the future is bleak for all of humanity

hey you take that back. abookutopia is a saint and she just got published. zenith is getting great reviews from her fans on goodreads.

>insulting this many waifus at once
I hope you're behind seven proxies and a healthy triple layer of irony.

jesus christ, you are a pleb

i bet you tip cam girls too don't you?

Your jelly is palpable.

Until they produced that work, they were already like that.

being the best booktuber is like being the best hotdog competitive eater

>he talks in african-american slang
>he's trying to mock others

it was a blatant shitpost spergtits why are you trying to analyze it at face value

there is no way you can be this spectrum fuck off lol i refuse to believe it

I tipped your mom's vagina with the tip of my dick going slightly into her vagina. then she tipped right off the edge of the bed and smashed her face on the Floor and I laughed.

would you suck on me, please?

Are you the best at anything at all?

I know but... *

at fucking your dear mother :^)

Sure. Get them kneesocks and qt underwear going and remember to wax properly.

>Does Veeky Forums really like this pretentious fuck?

I fucking hope not

No, but for real.
Or are you telling us that a booktuber and a competitive hotdog eater have accomplished more in life than you?

Do you think people would be willing to pay you for your literary insight?

>Also he's a qt
He objectively isn't. He has negative canthal tilt.

>le autism
not an argument dumb cunt

no they weren't.
you think William Blake or Milton swanned about having portraits painted of themselves, trying to impress girls by wearing finger less gloves and leather jackets and pretending to be edgy for the sheer aesthetic of it?

Kill yourself, you're too dumb to breed. They shouldn't allow everyone to learn to read, I swear.

not him but he is pretty good at fucking your mum. it is a talent and most don't have the stomach for it.

>not never watching another booktuber in loyal memory of katie

He is the Bradley Cooper of Booktubing.

Nice appeal to authority you dumb cunt

Who wants people to pay for my ''insight''?
It's likely him just spouting a bunch of pseud shit like any other critic.

''John Milton, mate... I know you just wrote that really long poem and stuff but I'm kind of into books about alcoholism and sex beaches in Havana at the moment, sorry''

>being this mad
>over facts

Objectively, a competitive hotdog eater has accomplished much more than 99.9% of Veeky Forums

Yeah, I'd expect that from anyone willing to dig six feet under for some action.

>mad
>implying
why do people do this? it's like they get triggered by language with swear words in and automatically assume the writer ''le mad hehee''
fucking hang yourself

>I insult people without reason, I swear!
>Especially when they disagree with me!
>I'm not mad! Stop saying I'm mad!

>not an argument dumb cunt

it is when you are literally taking shitposts at face value you goofy spergmax

>>mad
>>implying

lol you are literally raging at multiple user right now

multiple

why do you need to lie like this? you are anonymous it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=dEVX42Pg1xw

t. Redditors

c'mon man, credit where credit is due. he's not gacy levels yet, but do you know anyone free and alive with those skills and dedication? that's like dissing Bowie for not being the Beatles.

>trying this hard to "fit in"
>on an anonymous Mongolian shadow puppeteering board
How old were you again?

haha of all the ways you could've saved face then this is what you choose?

you should stop

I love you.

This guy is so autistic it hurts.

t. Carl the ____
I'll sleep easy knowing you'll amount to nothing, bro

congrats to clifford le seragent for finishing first in the retard olympics

That's true, Chuck.
But let's just wait and see what user brings to the table next season. I'm guessing we can expect more dedication, or should I say, lonesome desperation, once winter rolled around.
Perhaps user will also have gained insight from his Lolita meme, upping his potential grave robbery to additional crib robbery.

A bright future indeed.

>talks about trying hard to fit it
>steals someone elses ''mongolian shadow puppeteering board'' line instead of making up his own like the meme originally intended because he's a literal retard
top pleb, why are you here again?

hahaha now he is trying passive aggressive jabs and trying to get serious

you realize how badly this is advertising your frustration right now right? do you not even see it?

i am not even joking you should honestly take a break from Veeky Forums you are way too emotional rn

>he doesn't realize he is raging at multiple anons
>after they told him
>he has to tell himself stories about absolute strangers to feel secure enough to sleep properly

I think we all know who is actually the one who feels unsure of himself, don't we, user?

>you didn't meme right
>"top pleb"
>why are you even here?
>not the one trying to fit in

I don't know, Don, we can't count on the ground being frozen solid at these latitudes with the summer we've been having. user might just get lucky and experience one of those cold dry winters where ground water isn't a problem, and could easily have both a mother and baby suit tailored by next spring, if he could just get his dick out of the material quicker between formaldehyde coats. We'll really have to wait and see how both user and Mother Nature play this before settling any of the pressing questions here, Don; let's go to weather and see if Bret has anything to add to our speculations on summer.

This is the worst thread I've seen on Veeky Forums. By far.

I'm proud of my creation.

Thanks Chuck.
Well there is no doubt about user being absolutely summer. We all know that. However we HAVE been getting reports in that he may be investing in Japanese body pillows, so we may not ever see or hear from him again. We tried to get a comment from him on this. Here was his response:
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Back to you, Chuck

Get fucked. Marc Arimini shits bigger than this nerd. Arimini's analysis is genuinely groundbreaking stuff on a subject you can't really find much worthwhile on anywhere else.

Cliffy Lee just takes entry-level Veeky Forums stuff and gives you nothing of substance, just 'yeah i read this book it's pretty cool. like, favourite, subscribe.'

>The guy is theeeeeeee ultimate pseud.
>In another, he threw a bottle of rum behind him and it smashed on the floor... he then pretended to have the ''i don't give a fuck'' attitude

RLM CONFIRMED PSEUDS