Oh hey, it's user, right? From class

>Oh hey, it's user, right? From class.
>Fancy seeing you here.
>So... what's your favourite book?

I don't read books. I'm not a faggot.

I'm already taken slut

boys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses :^)

>y-you too

I don't have a favorite book, I'm a ecletic person.

The Fault In Our Stars

The Political Unconscious: Narrative as a Socially Symbolic Act

The cuck and the cauldron

Oliver Twist

Mein Kampf

Eragon or Infinite Jest

The Stoner by NYRB

>y-you too
>...
>wanna toothpick?

I came in the hair of a woman in the library years ago.

Just leant over to put a book on the shelf above her and blew it down the back of her head.

Don't know why I did it, was like 25 years ago now.

You look like Macaulay Culkin in drag.

Your hand is a lucky hand.

Invisible Monsters

The Buried Giant

As in my giant buried in you

I can't really pick.
I like a lot of books honestly.

>literally no funny or witty replies itt
>imagine how bad the actual replies irl would be

The Kama Sutra, I can give you a summary if you'd like

Lolita.

On an unrelated topic, I really think pigtails would be a great fit for you.

Your diary desu

The collected Sherlock Holmes books.
The deep passion the protagonists have for each other really speaks to me for some reason.

Get the fuck out grandpa

TwentyOne Pilots - Blurryface

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

How often would you say you talk to your father, by the by?

Show us your witty replies user.

>witty replies
>instead of simply telling her what's you goddamed fucking book

Will the real autist please stand up?

Hey babe

For me it would have to be sword of the lictor- I read it when I was just starting reading and it really struck me. The imagery is powerful and the main character is as interesting as ever- the book never lets go or slags for a bit as it is the most event rich installment of its series.

It is easily the best out of Wolfe's 4 book of the new sun volumes.

I cant go out with you though, because im a grill too! Silly bitch, girls only go out with boys

In Praise of Older Women

>Oh, you're a pseud? Sorry, I only date authentically intelligent men

Where do I find gene wolfe loving qts

I actually posted on /soc/ sometimes with my shitty severian digital art but not a single one knew about botns

Soc is board for homosexuals not my kind of thing.

Honestly I don't have a favorite. I've never been able to limit myself to just one piece of media and declare it better than all others because a) I am still learning about literature, and as I gain more knowledge my opinions will change, and b) different books trigger different emotions in me depending on the psychological context. I might be moved to tears by one novel and then bored to death rereading it several years later. I might find a technique or turn of phrase to be clever, only to discover it was a bit of cliche after reading the literature that came before it.

You can say, well, which book do you go back to the most? Which book endures most consistently for you?

I've reread Gravity's Rainbow more than most other novels, but I couldn't say it's better than Hamlet, which I think I've only read twice. And Shakespeare is genius, but how can you compare him to Gogol, a writer who wrote in an entirely different language and genre several centuries later? And I don't even speak Russian, I've only read an English translation, so while my emotions reading it were real, they'd probably be different if I had better context.

I can go down a list of books and writers that are my current favorites, but I can't choose just one as THE favorite.

she's already walked away and fucked Chad by the time you reached the third paragraph

wow slow down there tolstoy I didn't ask for War and Peace part 2

I didn't really care that much about OP's shitpost, I just wanted to organize my thoughts. Veeky Forums doesn't exist, you know. It's nothing more than a linguistic Skinner box that absorbs and interacts with my psychological data, which it is given through my responses to comments posed by its fictitious "users"

>'ve never been able to limit myself to just one piece of media and declare it better than all others because
A sure sign of stupid person.
No one is really asking for your favorite, being a sperg isn't funny either.
I'm so tired of morons like who burst into this diatribe about how "oh haha i don't realll hava a fave hehaheha".
Here is what someone like you should respond with: it's tough but I think it comes down to Harry Potter 4 or Harry Potter 5.

don't have one mate

fancy grabbing some PIZZA and bonking after class tho?

"Shut the Fuck Up" by Shut the Fuck Up.

A Short History of Decay. Now let me decay in peace.

protecting your virginity with the edge of your wit AND your katana. Fedora tips to you my fellow male

- Ahum - miss Truman, might I remind you we only met acquaintance this semester for which I expect of you to address me as Professor user. Oh! and but so; Miss Truman, before you go, last night I was going over your paper 'The-Bra-Burning-Nuaced-Political-Discourse-On-Gender-Inequality-And- How-Judith-Buttler-Got-Us-All-To-Take-The-Fucking-Red-Pill' and I must say I think you should start to seriously consider reapplying for another term.
Also, do yourself a favor and lay down those Jane Austen books and grab something form Mrs Wolf. Are you even paying attention to the discussions?
Have a good day

literally just this'd in the vape shop.
She only reads YA stuff
>tfw GODDAMMIT

I DONT KNOW WHOSE VOICE I READ THAT IN BUT IT WAS DRY AND SARCASTIC AS FUCK
HAHAHAHA

Every single person would have shut down after the use of "media".

The power of now.

then The Runelords Series.

I sound like a nerd... but if you only knew.

Y-You too.

bible black, its an obscure japanese novel. very intense. how about you?

please tell me this is bait

it's good bait

-On women by Arthur Schopenhauer

I say Fight Club, desperate to preserve my virginity.

Romancero gitano. I will recite one of the poems later while I'm fucking you anal.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"American Psycho"

>Only after I have identified every piece of clothing she is wearing and think of 20 ways to end her.

"By the way, do you listen to Huey Lewis and the News?"

This.

*spits*
>Blood Meridian

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

we /b/ now

In a completely casual informal context why would you lie to someone for appearances sake? Are you autistic? If they don't get a good response back that's the end of the conversation and you go back to doing whatever you were doing. Expediting conversation is for plebs, what's the point of even responding in the first place if you're just handing them meaningless words?

Holy shit you are such a cancerous tripfag it's not like you are a woman anyways (they don't exist on the internet)

Define "favourite".

>they don't exist on the internet
Hi 1998.

What's your favorite cell in your body?
Madame Ovary

What did it say?

Stoner by John Williams

And no its not about the recreational use of marijuana haha !

>internet
>1998

Listen here fellow student. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

underrated

Joke's on you, it's Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung.

>muffled a real hero in the background

>>So... what's your favourite book?
the one i am reading.

jk i like gravitys rainbow. i see you have IJ? thats fucking dumb. ok well see ya

and i would stroll out of that store like a dumbass, all the way to the liquor store, where i will fine booze to match with my adderall

My Twisted World by Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger

RIP in peace sweet prince
;-;

You don't really care so let's skip that part and get intimate by the cookbook section, eh?

Holy shit people DO get mad on a Joyce circlejerk forum for no reason.

topkek

why is she holding a wrench?

Never question internet stock pictures.
It's a rabbit hole you don't want to get in too deep.

got me interested. educate me on the hole

Anything is possible, if your mind isn't prepared for the meme age you might lose yourself in the process.

There's been a lot of rp going on lately...

cute, is solipsism making a return this season?

name of the wind, come at me faggot