Nick land was right

>britain wants to secede from the EU
>scotland wants to secede from britain for political reasons
>london wants to secede too

where were you when theautist in pic related proved to be correct?

secession and exit politics are the future...

as well as uncontrolled capitalist accumulation and AIpocalypse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0UA2EwjJU
archive.org/stream/the-silicon-ideology#page/n0/mode/1up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scotland would be left on the cold if they left

EU nae gonna fund the free tuition and other shite

Scots ain't got much to offer aside from battered Mars bars and dykes

Spain already plans to veto their application

is that Ted Bundy

No, his name is Damian Lewis.

Land is just an inverse idealist. Some of these exits will happen but none will drastically rock the boat; capital will accumulate no more radically than it has; and no AI.

he though Brexit wouldn't happen though
but yeah exit politics is the only way out of the globalist/nationalist dichotomy of the future
AI is developing pretty nicely
don't know why so many people think it isn't going to happen

>Spain already plans to veto their application
In exchange for Gibraltar?

Learn English before posting.

This century is Nick Land's.
We're seeing the Singaporization of the world.

Zizek foresaw it too, but he tried to avoid it by having millennial faggots not care about shit like gender pronouns, bathrooms for trannies and #RefugeesWelcome ( good luck, lol ).

I think Zizek is starting to realize it though, how much of an unsalvagable mess the left is: "Unfortunately, not the existing Left which is well-known for its breathtaking ability to never miss a chance to miss a chance."

>I think Zizek is starting to realize it though, how much of an unsalvagable mess the left is: "Unfortunately, not the existing Left which is well-known for its breathtaking ability to never miss a chance to miss a chance."

So he's becoming Trotsky and giving up on the Marxist narrative.

Cool.

COME HOME, RIGHT MAN

Fuck off ya scrote bastard

Arghh fack off, ye cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0UA2EwjJU

Zizek basically predicted that the kind of nationalist rhetorics perpetuated by the brexiters would inevitably pave the way for their success.

Although its interesting - the way the UK left is currently fractured into the new progressive SJWs, the traditional labour voters of the industrial north who see Europe as a corporate playground, and the anti-immigrant, nationalist populists, is a kind of triad parallel to the three right-wing groups Land schematises in the Dark Enlightenment - the techno-capitalists (IE. 'progressive' in a non-leftist sense), the traditional/religious conservatives, and again, the anti-immigrant nationalist populists.

It looks to me as though America's Trump revolt is a kind of right-wing reaction to the social politics of Obama, while brexit is a left-wing revolt that has been engineered and catalysed by the right-wing establishment.

BAZINGA

nationalism is much more popular in continental Europe than the Anglosphere
in all honesty we're living in such a crazy time and it's going to be absolutely hilarious watching leftists having the rug pulled out from under them

the thing is the EU isn't even leftist

I don't know why so many college liberals are so pro-EU all of a sudden

the left has been fully coopted by neoliberals

Fuck off you self hating cunt.

Honestly, leftists seem to be championing George Soros his agenda now instead of bringing about anything truly communist.

And that's why I lost faith in them. I can't help but agree with Zizek. What a fucking joke.

Why are you speaking of Leftists as some sort of contingent group

for all my naughty neoractionary bois, if you want to read one of the worst things ever try this
archive.org/stream/the-silicon-ideology#page/n0/mode/1up

Because the vast majority aren't doing anything to stop the rise of the right.
All they do nowadays is actively alienate whites. And that's not because I'm some alt right dork shouting "cuck", that's because I'm a leftist myself who doesn't think "white male priv" and "cultural appropriation by whites" isn't a pressing issue.

> I'm a leftist myself who doesn't think "white male priv" and "cultural appropriation by whites" isn't a pressing issue.

Where did you come to believe that makes you different than the majority of the Left?

I'm sorry. I can't provide any statistics to show you how little me his viewpoints are different from the majority.

I bow my head before Veeky Forums's scrutiny.

the cis white man is becoming a scapegoat for the regressive left like antisemitism for the nazis. Black lives matter was a neat idea in principle but it was appropriated for bullshit tribalism, inciting a race war in the act of describing one through their aggressive protests. The left needs to learn to live with its scars and move on (IE. do what it is supposed to do and progress)

University

This recent fun history book actually the possibility of a brexit + subsequent split of the UK in a later chapter on the Kingdom of Eire.

So don't pretend as if Nick Land is some kind of prophet, it was in the air for a few years now

Because college liberals are like the swelling religious right of the 1950s American scene. Total retards who have ruined the history of their party and are only required to believe what they are told.

Land didn't actually predict Brexit though

Have you (leftists) tried not hating the working class? I've heard the works pretty well at halting "the rise of the right".

leftists trying to halt the rise of the right is exactly what's fueling the rise of the right
which is why Exit is the best option

I'm just saying that I think you're taking loud Left Liberal circles that came out of American universities to represent the Left as a whole who I think find them just as ridiculous.

It's hard not to hate them when they're so fucking retarded.

this is why you're facing total destruction

Why should I care about some retarded racists?

Honestly I hope the new labour will put more support towards social issues and the cities than those right wing imbeciles.

>have some feminist or general SJW degree
>suddenly your opinion is worth more than those of construction workers etc.
Liberal baby """logic""" will never not make me laugh.

To all Brits ITT, thanks for starting the beginning of the end for the cesspool that is the EU.

Wrong board, gents.

Why are you retards talking about leftists when it's the far-right and far-left that wanted to get out to begin with

It's like leftist is the default Veeky Forums boogeyman for everything

>some feminist or general SJW degree
great rhetorics, idiot.

>SJW degree

What does this even mean in the current climate of univerisities? Everything, or just what you personally dislike?

You know I'm right, ledditor. Just because people with degrees vote to remain it doesn't mean anything significant.

Well for example: the people with degrees working some place directly related to the EU will obviously vote to remain because their livelihood depends on it.

In exchange for Catalonia understanding that Spain would never let it leave and join the EU since members can only be permitted in unanimously.

the left overwhelmingly voted in favour of remain

>the people with degrees working some place directly related to the EU will obviously vote to remain because their livelihood depends on it.

Yet the same is not true of people in the same position without degrees. Showing that even those so-called 'SJW' degrees are useful in educating people. This ensures people are not complete fucking morons that can't even act in their own interest.

Those people, without degrees as you say and the image as well, want out because they hate the bureaucracy with the EU and the struggle having to deal with their regulations and laws and what have you.

>even those so-called 'SJW' degrees are useful in educating people

most university students are thick as pig shit
we have to move away from the degree = smart idea because 110 IQ students should definitely not be listened to

They're fucking delusional. I hope England is utterly fucked economically by Brexit, they can lie in the grave they've dug.

>most university students are thick as pig shit
Yet still smarter than those that don't go.

>I hope England is utterly fucked economically by Brexit

They've already recovered, even the initial hit wasn't bad compared to Spain.

Countries are already lining up to get trade deals, German manufacturers in particular couldn't even wait hours after the referendum to publicly admit they've had plans for allowing Britain access to the single market from day 0.

For the majority of voters, the question was not 'should we leave the EU', but 'what do you think of this democratic experiment?'

There was never going to be a wholly conclusive answer: half went with the 'democratic' narrative and stuck by the idea of EU as the institution which brought peace and democracy to the continent, overpowering fascist parties or dangerous ideologies; the other half were convinced that this 'experiment' in the free movement of labour power and the single market had failed them, either due to immigration, underfunding public services, job prospects, austerity, unelected EU bureaucrats etc..

Problem is, no one (not even the tory cabinet) were entirely certain what Brexit would entail - so when Cameron gambled with not only the future of his party, but the fate of the country, because of an internal party dispute, what else could he do but step down?

Exit politics might be the future, but we are a nation wholly divided on this issue barring a 4% favour to brexit. It is unlikely to be a success unless the UK is further broken up (including London)

or because they hate immigrants => racism and xenophobia

I'm right-wing and voted to remain mostly because I understand the financial benefits we get from the EU and am not deluded the world can ever go back to when one could sustain a family of two children with a single factory worker wage.

Let's be honest, capitalism relies on heavy competition. Leaving aside the "evil bankers meme", rich people are educated, smart and hard-working so they profit from capitalism, thus rich getting richer. Poor people are stupid, lazy and actively mock anyone who tries to be better than them. Increased competition happens also at minimum wage jobs thus the poor getting poorer.

Because the mainstream left is comprised of centrist neoliberals who kowtow to those freaks. They superficially tout "diversity" initiatives because they're a convenient way of distracting them from actual social issues.

>I hope England is utterly fucked economically by Brexit, they can lie in the grave they've dug.
But they won't. Nothing at all will happen. They'll have Switzerland-tier status. The EU isn't Shengen. And even if it was, it doesn't matter too much.

Britain will do well. Besides: now more will leave and the EU won't exist in 2 years or so.

Frankly, the time has come for a 4th tier of education above universities; one which, as Nietzsche was putting it on his lectures 'Anti-Education', recognizes genius and fosters bildung, as well as wissenschaft and forschung, for their own sakes.

As we saw in a 2013 Harvard report on the decline of Humanities, for example,

>Research has demonstrated that university disciplines must do at least one of three things to draw the support of university administrators. To be successful, the discipline must either (i) be devoted to the study of money; or (ii) be capable of attracting serious research money; or (iii) demonstrably promise that graduates will make significant amounts of money.

We must reinstate that old virtue; l'art pour l'art.

>uncontrolled capitalist accumulation

It never ceases to amuse how little people know about economics yet espouse their opinions on it at every occasion

like Master and PHD?

Those still take place within universities; they have a monopoly on them.

Brexit has fucking destroyed FTSE and the british economy

This is what happens when you go right wing instead of left wing

Humanities and social sciences decline is due to leftists, even they couldn't swallow their own shit any more and after years of almost daily gross misconduct by major players.

Software to automatically detect falsified data and plagiarism is becoming a massively profitable industry.

Most "economists" are mouth-breathing retards.

t. Breadlines

maybe master. in a PhD you mostly do individual research and no1 is telling you how to go about it or what to think

>destroyed FTSE
Try again.

>We must reinstate that old virtue; l'art pour l'art

A man can dream.

We haven't even left the EU yet, plenty could happen before and after then. Countries are not 'lining up' to get trade deals. Major players like China expect it could be a decade before trade deals are signed with the UK.

I also hope for a Switzerland-type deal, the salt from little Englanders would be amazing as freedom of movement will be part of that deal.

wow. making fun of people smarter than you. gg

can't you see that it fucking went down?

That's a bad fucking thing you retard. Just look at all the newspapers, they're saying that the pound and FTSE have plummeted, by that drop, they evidently fucking have.

>2016
>Caring about that dismal science

What's wrong with nationalism, Veeky Forums? Overall, it's pretty aesthetic. Particularly compared with something dull and pragmatic like globalism.

Why not live and die by your ideological furor? Isn't it more Romantic that way?

No? You realize that's a 24 hour chart right?

FTSE is trading higher than it was last week.

yeah, only for now. Once we leave it will fucking plummet you retard.

Whatever you say, Mystic Meg.

I can't tell if you are being serious. Please use sarcasm punctuation.

The markets are going to be volatile in this intermediary period of uncertainty until article 50 is actually initiated.

It'll start to gradually improve as further countries start declaring their interest in establishing trade deals with us once the dust settles.

and stop calling brexit 'right-wing', a huge amount of support in northern industrial counties (traditional labour strongholds) played a key factor in countering the cosmopolitan/progressive left voting to remain.

Of course It will, like all of those companies that said they would relocate to mainland Europe if Brexit happens, then released a statement yesterday saying the exact opposite and they would continue plans to invest in England.

>tfw brexiteers have voted for less white migration and more paki migration

fucks sake, why didn't we colonise italy, they have the hottest girls

efficient market hypothesis

that doesn't even make sense as a sentence. Fuck off to /pol/ and maybe try to learn English.

>or because they hate immigrants => racism and xenophobia
That too, but it's not like it's unfounded. Immigration is not an objective good.

the problem for me is that the immigrants we've blocked aren't even non-white

I'm glad we can turn down Krauts now though, I just hope we don't need to go on a new wave of paki bashing

I was so annoyed that the Remain camp couldn't articulate that EU migrants, unlike non-EU migrants (i.e. Pakis sucking at the government tit) are net contributors to the economy.

Do you not know how to google things?
What does /pol/ have to do with anything?

The whole remain campaign was shit

They needed to tell people the positives of remaining, and maybe pump in a bit of nationalism for good measure. All I saw was them saying we'll burn to death, the EU will isolate us, and that if you vote leave you're racist.

It's a shame Cameron didn't get a better deal though, a lot of this would have been averted if the EU was more lenient and didn't appear so distant and menacing to the average commoner

Cameron carried the whole remain campaign on his back it was disgusting, for every Cameron victory the Remain campaign organizers would place unknown musicians or tumblr bloggers on their debate teams.

Both campaigns were fucking terrible and the whole country should be fucking ashamed. One side was based on hysterical fear-mongering and the other based on anti-intellectualism and lies.

>hurr I'll just string together meaningless bullshit and expect the other person to understand

This is literally how you fucking sound. You right wingers need to accept brexit has fucked the UK's economy.

>You right wingers need to accept brexit has fucked the UK's economy.
Calm down Samantha.

Not the other poster, but the efficient market hypothesis is a well-documented and throughly researched investment theory which you're more than welcome to do even a little bit of research in.

Brexit was more about destroying the EU than liberating Britain tbqh

I'm gonna miss Cool Cameron; hopefully his successor will be up to the job.

I hope Labour will have a massive shakeup as well, I'm not leftist (in UK terms), but it's a shame how Labour are still in the middle of an identity crisis.

I suppose Politics has always been dodgy when it comes to persuading people; at least no politicians have been thrown into the River Thames.

I am not a right winger and the UK's economy certainly isn't fucked. Nobody credible thinks the economy will be fucked and the markets reflect that.
Efficient market hypotheses.

>hopefully his successor will be up to the job
Hopefully it'll be Boris, his ability to switch from channelling Atkinson to Churchill at the drop of a hat was entertaining as fuck.

I do like him, but can he unite the brexiters and remainers?

Can he pacify the whining voice of ageist teenagers?

my chief problem with Brexit is that it hasn't proposed an alternative to EU integrated Britain
they didn't even disagree with EU policy
would love it if they were adamantly pro-Putin and pro-Assad
imagine a Brexit/Putin/Trump alliance, almost makes me reconsider my support for Hillary

Why do you support Clinton in the first place?

vroom vroom!!

do you drive on the left or right side of the road?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think you realize the shit storm this has started