Do people like this actually exist in the world?

Do people like this actually exist in the world?

How many people are like me, neurotic and anxious af and high af and high as I write this? Fucking stoned, dude. You know that IJ Ken Erdedy type-shit? I need a fucking hug. I need to embrace the new sincerity. 3 weeks ago I thought of making a post like this, and I even wrote a word doc about it, a couple thousand words, and now I feel like a dick for even mentioning this and cringing at the thought of this stream of consciousness wank-job.

Should I post that?

Basically, as i'm working my way up the western "grekker" cannon, and i'm wondering (ironic [what does it even mean])]]] just a lonely bisexual fuck.

I'm developing theories that I cringe and refuse to revisit and learn about the next day btw.

Oh btw I have a five-time-revised 130000 coming of age novel and i love judd apatow.

Also im thinking about copypastas after that last line

And i have an even better unpublished novella murder mystery

Onee person i showed said i should screenwrite.

the other person said nothing.

should i post that?

im a finance major that wishes he was english and doesnt know and hav egf.

help

PIC HEAVILY RELATED

What?

DUDE

DUDE... IS IT YOU? ARE YOU ME? seriously though, sincerely, is it you. i want to open up. are u like me

Stop, you're about a decade late to embrace the new sincerity meme. Just become an accountant and live the 2.5 kids/dog/white picket fence life

is there hope

>2.5 kids

for like, society, i mean. oh wait there is because hedonists are right i need to get drunk not high

I related to the anxious bit, the developing theories bit, the lonely bisexual fuck bit. If that helps clarify the first question.

that's good to hear. I'm actually feeling calmer having reading that.

What are some of your favorite books?

would you rather have 1.39?

Well, I'm not sure of favorites but ones thatve had the biggest impact in my life have been Fathers and Sons, Crime and Punishment, The Trial, Kafka on the Shore. More recently I've read Mao II by DeLillo, which I'd recommend btw. Hbu?

Out of all the books i've read, some of my favs are Catch-22, watership down, east of eden, hitchhiker's guide, some King (On Writing).

I'm 2 months new to lit, and since then I've read and liked Blood Meridian, Crime and Punishment, cannery row, Grapes of Wrath, Metaphorsis, and a lot of DFW. Now I'm working my way up the western canon, and Homer and hopefully the Bible as I'm a third of the way through.

I've been wanting to try Murakami and Stoner since I've joined

Pretty prose. You should write.

>Do people like this actually exist in the world?
Gay as fuck nerds with high estrogen who watch too much TV and read too many gay novels? Extremely many.

Jesus Christ that picture you posted is disgusting by the way, if you cut the heads off you can barely tell who's what gender.

Stoner is excellent, and I'll second another user's recommendation of DeLillo

I didn't ask for your life story. Go write it on your toilet paper diary.

It all starts off in the lot when me and my boys are in a circle poundin' Busch Lights while were blastin' Ants Marching from my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Ya my Jeep is white and i know it gets dirty easily but fuck it, the bitches love that shit. As we pass around our fat fucking bottle of Absolute Strawberry, we just scope out hotties while we try to ward off all other loser Chads, as the bitches flock to my Jeep like a fucking watering hole in the desert. SLUTS. Me and my Bro's don't even head in until the 3rd song. As we walk in I stick in a fatty dip of grizzly bear and simultaneously smoke a cig and drink the rest of my warm Busch light. So were in the show. We start just pushing our way to the front. Lights. Dave. Black dude on drums. Jesus on Saxophone. SLUTS. By this point every song sounds just the fucking same as the other one. But I know Dave is fuggin killin' it anyways. I grab this girl next to me and we makeout for a solid 15min during Crash Into Me. I finally push that bitch off and low and behold some other slut starts grabbin my ass. After that I head to the bathroom with my bros and wait in line for 20 mins. We head back to our spot and some jackass is standing there. I'm about to bust his ugly Ted Danson lookin' face in, but before I can he whips out a joint and offers me and my crew to smoke up. He tells me he's there watching his daughter and her friends that are all in high school. Next thing I know I wake up in my Jeep with my dick hanging out of my zipper. Now this has happened to me before so it doesn't even phase me. I just pop in a sick 03' Dave CD and fucking cruise home.

No, must people I know are normal.

Nah, most Veeky Forums-type people I know are actually very well adjusted, slightly weird of course, but there are a lot like them and they've found their way.

Stop smoking so much marihuana? It befuddles the cerebral parts.

maryj fries your strands dude, you write good dude