What's your opinion on the brexit, bookworms?

What's your opinion on the brexit, bookworms?

UK will crumble and come crawling back to EU within 6-8 years

>implying EU won't crumble first

Reading fanged noumenon

Riding new NRx sentiment and it Feels so good™

Laughing at all the cucks on Twitter too

Great day

I'm proud to have voted leave. The mass hysteria of people thinking we are doomed will end once the exchange rate bounces up within a week or two.

It will be nice to not have to pay for Greece's constant defaults and to not be ruled from Brussels

an internal party dispute between the moderate tory cabinet and tory eurosceptics, dressed up as political farce that ultimately got out of hand when they appropriated the nationalist rhetorics of UKIP, incentivising the working-classes to jump on board a decision they hadn't thought about any harder than 'immigrants! lets take control of our democracy!'. the establishment literally hadn't planned on brexit going through - article 50 is not going to be invoked for a while, and even now the brexiters are backpedalling on so many outrageous claims they made in the campaign. It won't be anywhere near as severe as fearmongering made it out to be, but it certainly won't be easy getting our country going again.

i'm proud of you all

>2nd economic superpower in EU
>Norway

Even Greece would do better if it left desu they could start turning away the mudslimes

If Greece left and someone flipped the bill for them to roast the boats Inc that would be amazing

FTSE has been completely destroyed

It will never recover from this

The only way in my opinion the EU could have ssurvived is if it was federalized into 2 separate unions, a Mediterranean and a Nordic (by which I mean North European, not eastern European) federation.

Unfortunately, Cameron was unable to win any real reforms from those arrogant tossers, so i voted leave.

wow I am now #nobrainforremain

I literally can't wait for all the British economic immigrants coming to my country!

I think the very nature of these unions creates massive deficits in some and advantage in others. Both unions might have lasted longer but I think systemic problems would be the same in time. Maybe the Freudian cuck drive might not have kicked in so hard

Proabbly. I'm just delighted we finally left, now maybe we can have closer relations with the commonwealth and import better quality and cheaper goods now we don't have to have the common external tariff

Now that we've left the EU, maybe we can leave the US.

I'm reminded of a Kierkegaard quote: "My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both."

If I were part of the UK I wouldn't have been excited about either vote, though I do think they made the worse decision. The leave voters aren't unlike the poor white Republicans in America who, for ideological reasons, vote against their best interests. Will the leave voters' lives change in any significant way? Will they actually be freer? Will they have more power now that they're free from the clutches of the oppressive EU? Of course not. They're fighting for ideas, for an old and stupid ideology, and in the coming years they're either going to be disappointed or in denial. This was a messy debate with misinformation coming from both sides.

I think he was being ironic. See the graph, ftse isn't even year low.

I'm almost happy the leavers won because I will have yet another national crisis to follow on the news in the coming years.

If they want acess to the inner market they're gonna have to allow free movement and immigrants anyway. You can't expect to get everything without giving anything.

It's pretty much a done deal that London will no longer be a top 2 finnancial center in the world.

The old people screwed up the economy, put our generation on the line as the first ever to have ut worse than our parent's generation, and now they voted UK out of EU, the consequences of which they won't have to live with.

yeah I was being ironic too

Its a 3% decrease. If you guys took a second to stop reading words, and looked at a quote graph from time to time, you'd know this is lol

>volatility

(This post wasnt aimed at you)

>they think they're exempt from EU policies
t. Switzerland

leaving isn't against the interests of the British at all

leaving the EU means there will be overall less migrants, which means that less Britons will be killed in the upcoming war

Same, brother; I haven't been this happy since Lehmans was told it couldn't send the money back.

A great victory for liberty, freedom and decentralization. A bitter defeat for tyrants and slavers.

>join EU voluntarily
>be influential EU member
>muh OPPRESSURS :^((((!!!!
incredible

I want Trump to win for the same reason, it's going to be quite the circus.

Incredible

>volutary
>EU

But those are nations. People need to realise nationalism is fucking backwards and just promotes xenophobia.