youtube.com/watch?v=iX1a3JngmpI
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristoffer_Leandoer
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this wigger?

Who is this semen demon?

/Thread

To answer your question though: He's a nameless, talent-less schmuck who has managed to manoeuvre himself into a position where by he can make a living and prosper financially from other, even more moronic schmucks.

Yung Lean
He is more successful than you will ever be

youtube.com/watch?v=iX1a3JngmpI

yung leans dad is a writer so he is probably somewhat Veeky Forums
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristoffer_Leandoer

What a pedigree:

>Jonatan Leandoer Håstad is son of Russland expert Elsa Håstad and the Swedish writer, critic Kristoffer Leandoer. His maternal grandparents are the journalist Disa Håstad and the British dramatist Arnold Wesker.[2] The father of Disa Håstad and the grand father of Jonatan Leandoer Håstad is the Swedish politician Elis Wilhelm Håstad.

I miss saging shitty threads.

does sage not work anymore?

What is it that makes successful people produce successful children? Genetics? Illuminati? Family tradition?

>tfw born of mediocre stock

Connections in the entertainment industry, plus enough "fuck you money" to have the opportunity to go out there and do what you want, if it fails there'll always be money, you won't go hungry.

favorite author is mishima?

homie must be a homo on the down low, you feel me?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

I enjoy some of these songs.

To be fair, that means absolutely nothing.

no more or less so than george bush

Money.

Instead of preoccupying yourself with education or getting a job, these kinds of kids get to do whatever they want.

I'm sure Yung Meme makes some money with his music by now, but even if it hadn't worked out he could have just fallen back on his parents.

Blood

t. Nietzsche

Underrated posts. Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

I really like this song