What good writers are ENTJ?

What good writers are ENTJ?

me

ENTJ a shit. INFJ master race

lawyers and civil servants

Eurotrash, Niggers, Trannies, and Jews? Just check the NY times bestseller list

INFJ a shit. INFP master race

>being F
You'd have my pity if I were capable of feeling emotion.

INTP master race.

INFP a shit. ESTP master race.

>jungian shit
holy fuck you people

>holy fuck you people
>reichian tries to explain his theory of mind

Every other type BTFO

>Sam Harris
>Feeling

>Being on autism's most wanted list

OP here, I'm ENTJ but there's not a famous entj writer, just a bunch of literal whos.

It sucks man.

normies get the fuck out

Lmao true

How do they even determine these?
Do they take a shitty quiz on Plato's behalf using whatever basic knowledge they have from his writing?

>Calling Myers-Briggs typology 'jungian'

You have to read the site, some others type them differently but it's by people with a strong understanding in the framework. Just google "xxxx celebrities"

You guys have Aristotle, I hear he's pretty good

That's cute. Now return to reddit.

Please don't shit up this board with horoscope shit.

Fuck off with the stupid personality special snowflake garbage. Just kys.

Butthurt F detected

Ulysses is a book which pours along for seven hundred and thirty-five pages, a stream of time of seven hundred and thirty-five days which all consist in one single and senseless every day of Everyman, the completely irrelevant 16th day of June 1904, in Dublin — a day on which, in all truth, nothing happens. The stream beings in the void and ends in the void. Is all of this perhaps one single, immensely long and excessively complicated Strindbergian pronouncement upon the essence of human life, and one which, to the reader’s dismay, is never finished? Perhaps it does touch upon the essence of life; but quite certainly it touches upon life’s ten thousand surfaces and their hundred thousand color gradations. As far as my glance reaches, there are in those seven hundred and thirty-five pages no obvious repetitions and not a single hallowed island where the long-suffering reader may come to rest. There is not a single place where he can seat himself, drunk with memories, and from which he can happily consider the stretch of the road he has covered, be it one hundred pages or even less… But no! The pitiless and uninterrupted stream rolls by, and its velocity or precipitation grows in the last forty pages till it sweeps away even the marks of punctuation. It thus gives cruelest expressions to that emptiness which is both breath taking and stifling, which is under such tension, or is so filled to bursting, as to grow unbearable. This thoroughly hopeless emptiness is the dominant note of the whole book. It not only begins and ends in nothingness, but it consists of nothing but nothingness. It is all infernally nugatory.

isn't lumping people by shared characteristics into broad categories the opposite of "special snowflake garbage"?

Dear Sir,

Your Ulysses has presented the world such an upsetting psychological problem that repeatedly I have been called in as a supposed authority on psychological matters.

Ulysses proved to be an exceedingly hard nut and it has forced my mind not only to most unusual efforts, but also to rather extravagant peregrinations (speaking from the standpoint of a scientist). Your book as a whole has given me no end of trouble and I was brooding over it for about three years until I succeeded to put myself into it. But I must tell you that I’m profoundly grateful to yourself as well as to your gigantic opus, because I learned a great deal from it. I shall probably never be quite sure whether I did enjoy it, because it meant too much grinding of nerves and of grey matter. I also don’t know whether you will enjoy what I have written about Ulysses because I couldn’t help telling the world how much I was bored, how I grumbled, how I cursed and how I admired. The 40 pages of non stop run at the end is a string of veritable psychological peaches. I suppose the devil’s grandmother knows so much about the real psychology of a woman, I didn’t.

Well, I just try to recommend my little essay to you, as an amusing attempt of a perfect stranger that went astray in the labyrinth of your Ulysses and happened to get out of it again by sheer good luck. At all events you may gather from my article what Ulysses has done to a supposedly balanced psychologist.

not when it's used as a fashion accessory

I like how the site blackens a persons card as if they're super villains or something

What's the deal with INTPs and liberalism?

>At the Nuremberg Trials, Speer's IQ was tested to be 128.
>high IQ
>128

one of the "names" for INTP is Logician, so it probably comes from a cold, inhuman adherence to rAtionALity

only 5~% scores above 125

>pls don't have fun
lol

John Locke doesn't deserve to be associated with those other guys.

Reasonable patrician af

>"Nietzsche...has caused philosophers so much confusion."
>Implying that's a bad thing

What a dumb bitch, Arendt.

It's doubtful that Hannah Arendt, student and lover of Heidegger, himself a worshipper of Nietzsche, meant that negatively.
She was probably saying it disparagingly towards other philosophers.

what a dumb bitch, user.

Nietzsche was (a dope) INTJ

(a hella* dope)

Or probably INTJ, but yeah could be INTP too. INTx

Wow, Im dumb didnt read, disregard those posts

>he believes he has a 140 IQ because an internet test told him so

IQ, like the MBTI is a sham. Yet another way for plebs to gain a faux sense of self understanding without putting in any real effort or thought.

The OP made another thread where he asked if he was doomed to be shit at art because the test told him he was entj.

It's pathetic.

are u triggered?

;)

you need to understand there exist natural talent.

Some INTPs can be a bit autsy, but they're great at coming to similar conclusions in rational rather than esoteric ways (due to being most comfortable with utilizing their introverted thinking functions)

Liberalism is the exact opposite of that, however.

It is a political ideology unconditionally concerned with emotional aspects of the human condition.

~foundationally

lol i dunno, but both me and milton are scorpios.

Didn't expect there would be many enfp writers.

Why aren't Greenspan, Allen, Page and Brin blacked, then?

sure

it just has nothing to do with Memejung and Briggs

Well now you know, buddeh