Was Tyrion a pussy for not impregnating sansa?

>> be a midget hated by your father
>> no lands given to you because you're midget and a disgrace to the family

>> given the opportunity to claim the crumbling north if you can impregnate random bitch
>> pass on the opportunity of a lifetime to be rule half of the kingdom because "muh morals"

Is tyrion the biggest pussy in the history of ASOIAF?

>DAE rape is cool
>le naive moral anti-realism XDDD

>wanting your son to suffer the midget fate

He's got recessive dwarfism, since dwarfism is a dominant trait. Both his parents were normal, so its highly likely his parents wouldn't be midgets

And his grand children for the most part wouldn't be either so long as they didn't inbreed

So you're saying that you're fine with rape if it furthers your own interests?

>>"Muh morals"
>>Implying 99% of the people world wouldn't do this to become the rule of half of the country they live in

also

>> look at me guys I took an introductory course in philosophy, I can name things, am I smart now? Did senpai notice me?

Rape? She would've let him do it.

>Implying 99% of the people world wouldn't do this to become the rule of half of the country they live in

a) not everyone is a shitstain

b) so you'd do whatever as long as everyone else does it? sounds like little bitch talk to me

c) >implying this whole thread isn't an edgy notice me senpai im so cool thread

This isn't 2016 modern western civilization.

This is westeros, i.e. roughly equivalent to the shitty middle ages with magic and flying lizards.

Tyrion is a part one of the most powerful houses in the kingdoms, and there would be little to no repercussions to doing so considering his faimly's power.

humans are generally pieces of shit, and high doubt anyone on the face of this earth would not have impregnated sansa for a literal kingdom, riches, and power

>>a) not everyone is a shitstain

take a look at politics, business, wealth distrubition and tell me people aren't shitstains. everyone is out for themselves, get over yourself.

>>b) so you'd do whatever as long as everyone else does it?

your'e dismissing the action as immoral. pointing out that everyone does shows that morals are a joke, and people only care their own success

the strong survive, the weak die out. you're mad because you have the mindset of the latter

Good thing people in the GoT world have a great understanding of genetics!
Tyrion has a particular soft spot for women. I say particular because as points out, nobility in this world are a different breed of people than we have in modern times.

game of normies belongs on >>>/reddit/

I would of fucked the cunt for free

How is moral anti-realism (more specifically error theory) naive if it's the best explanation for the facts and given we live in a world where every mouthbreathing John and Jane thinks their (moral) opinions are objective facts?

top kek

not literature

>because "muh morals"
you're contradicting yourself, this is literally all that matters.

What had become of this board
We have desended into madness

>>congrats on not adding anything of value to the conversation

>>says contradicted yourself
>> offers no evidence

your autism is showing

Sansa was a fucking child. Raping her and calling it marriage is very obviously not something a good and empathetic person would do, which Tyrion is.

>Good thing people in the GoT world have a great understanding of genetics!
>Tyrion is a dwarf
>his father isn't
>his father's father isn't
>other Dwarves exist who father non-dwarf children
>Tyrion should assume his children would be dwarves

it's a fictional-medieval society, they aren't retarded, unlike yourself

That's the thing, Tyrion was treated poorly his entire life on account of his dwarfism, which has caused him to develop sensitives not present in your average noblemen. He is more a more modern person because of this.

>12 year olds can give consent

Touche you dumb cunt.
No, they're pretty retarded.

>No, they're pretty retarded.
You're suggesting they're incapable of understanding or anticipating the slightest amount of correlation?

And, it occurs to me, that they did IN FACT know about genetics. It's in the first book, Jon Arryan consulted a history on the noble families of Westeros that suggested a marriage between Lannister and Baratheon produced dark haired children everytime, contrary to the appearance of Cersei's brood, thus proving they are inbred.

Eat shit mate.

I'm sure George Rape Rape Martin will make sure that Tyrion fucks Cersei and bear his Son.

Sure, why not?

So youre admitting youd be a child rapist if it bettered your own life?

If his morals allow it, why not?

does she have pubes the same colour as her hair?