Not sure if this is appropriate but does anyone notice intelligent people don't own pets? is there a reason for this...

Not sure if this is appropriate but does anyone notice intelligent people don't own pets? is there a reason for this? I just assume it's because they work long hours

intelligent people hate animals. its a well known fact.

A certain personality type and value system (which relates with someone's needs and functional characteristics) does not like taking care of something and won't deliberately start that kind of relationship, whether they might want the company and ultimate result, or not.

It doesn't directly correlate with "intelligence".

> I bash my stupid dogs face with a shovel everyday and kick him out of the balcony like a football
- Elon Musk
> If I had a cat in my house I'd fist it until it bleeds to death. Thats why there are no more kittens in my house, or turtles.
- Alfred Einstein
> The first meat I ever cooked was my parrot. Thats the day I learned that boiling animals alive is the key to a much more tasty meal
- Nicola Tesla

These are all real quotes, look it up.

Since when does having a high intelligence equate to working longer? If anything, a high intelligence should mean that you work less. Let me guess, you're some dumb deluded average IQ brainlet who has to compensate for your lack of intellect by working harder and longer than your peers who are all intellectually superior to you, right?

Any hard working monkey with a typewriter, given the time, will eventually type out something intelligent. An intelligent monkey doesn't need the time.

i think intelligent people dont make stupid generalizations.

Uhh, Tesla was a vegetarian...

kek'd
jokes on you, you just say you're stupid hurrr hurf hurf derp

pet slave owner detected

Gold

>Mozart
He had a dog, a canary, and starling

>Schrodinger
Schrödinger had a cat named Milton at the home in Oxford that he was sharing with his legal wife and his longtime mistress in 1935. Thought there isn't much proof for this.

>Newton
There is also story that he had a dog, though some historians disagree.

>John von Neumann
"Johnny then appointed Julian Bigelow as chief engineer after an interview that caught some of the mood of the project. It is recounted in Ed Regis’s book, and Bigelow confirmed it to me. Bigelow came down from Massachusetts in an ancient jalopy that arrived at 26 Westcott Road two hours late. There was a Great Dane dog prancing on the lawn, and it squeezed in past Johnny and Bigelow when Johnny opened the door. During the forty-minute interview the dog licked both men and wandered all over the house. Bigelow thought that Johnny should restrain his dog better but did not like to say this. When Johnny eventually saw his visitor to the door, he inquired politely whether Bigelow always traveled with the dog. “But it wasn’t my dog,” said Bigelow later, “and it now turned out it wasn’t his either.” Johnny, being a diplomatic type, refrained from making any remarks about this odd interviewee’s behavior"

He actually kept the dog

>Maxwell
“[He] was rarely seen walking without a dog accompanying him, and, when visiting the Laboratory for a short time, Toby or Coonie, or both, would always attend him… On one occasion Toby sat quietly on an insulating support, and allowed himself to be rubbed with a cat skin… it was found that the dog became positively electrified…”

>Einsten
A reliable Einstein biography says that Einstein had “…a parrot named Bibo, who required an unjustifiable amount of medical care; a cat named Tiger; and a white terrier named Chico that had belonged to the Bucky family.”

>Feynman
he, “…often sketched in places other than his study: he would draw our dog sleeping in the living room, a man waiting for a plane… Several of Papa’s [artistic] models became family friends… One model gave us one of our favorite dogs (her name was Venus — the dog, that is).”

I'm sure there are more...

Get a load of this brainlet.

Smart people work from dusk till dawn because their minds are constantly racing with new ideas.

Leisure is for plebs.

A lack of leisure leads to myopia. Like it or not, that's the nature of it. You must rest and calm down, eventually.

>Using the "myopia" buzzword in every thread.
Found the brainlet.

>buzzword
>implying I didn't start it
:^)

>autism overload

I'm implying babby took a mental note of the word "myopia", as to to seem sophisticated on an image goard.

le ebin hehe :D never seen that word b4 (HAHAAA) let me look it up teehee! ;D

I'm telling you that I started it. Before me, no one used it so commonly.

People assume that there's a relative lack of power on anonymous imageboards because typical identity-based social structures and feedback loops don't form. The opposite is true, a given individual has disproportionately massive power over the group psychology and environmental feedback loops / cluster of inputs people are exposed to. You can very rapidly shift the overall dialogue and force a polarity that otherwise wouldn't exist. The same applies in real life, but it's underexpressed and downregulated.

As a single anonymous poster I spurred major changes in Veeky Forums. It was very surprising and I didn't fully realize until it had already happened, and I stopped posting. The use of the word "myopia" is the same. As is banal, as is mechanistic, as is contrast, as is machinery, as is quantization.

One day I'll try to deliberately engineer a board for an intended outcome rather than just watching the ripple effect of my actions. It's like playing a game with deterministic AI. The only thing that affords the game world the ability to reach differing outcomes is the existence of an outside influence, the player. Since I'm the main character, this makes sense.

>Since I'm the main character, this makes sense.
(That's a joke, by the way. Before you lose it or something.)

>You can very rapidly shift the overall dialogue and force a polarity that otherwise wouldn't exist.
You post this a lot. While it's absolutely true, I think you overestimate how many people are on this fucking board.

>One day I'll try to deliberately engineer a board for an intended outcome rather than just watching the ripple effect of my actions.
I did that when I was underage. I don't need to validate myself anymore. Consider growing up.

It's not for validation. My ego is mostly dead as far as connecting with other people, or reliance on external environment.

It's no more a power or control thing than building a window box and planting some flowers.

No shit it's you. I meant you took a mental note in some other place (class) with the intention to spread shit on here.

Oh. No, that's just how I talk. It's concise and accurately gets across what it's meant to. I don't mind people harvesting whatever they want from me, though. I'll certainly do the same.

Haha, epic meme /b/ro, made my /d/ay

>pet slave owner detected
kek

I'm no brainlet (Veeky Forums standard 140 IQ), but I own 2 dogs and don't work for shit.

Rich people don't own pets

I bet your grandfather owned slaves too. Since you just love to keep lives under captivity.

>Schrödinger had a cat

>I bet your grandfather owned slaves too.
How old do you think I am???
My grandfather's grandfather was the last slave owner in the family.

It's clear where your slave ownership mentality comes from. Do you put leashes on your pet slaves and call them names as well ?

ask ur mum lululululul

I enjoy the company of autistic people on Veeky Forums more than a dumb pet - it's more engaging here.

I'm an introvert - so all that social void and need is produced by my brain automatically - I thank my genes for making me this way, and it seems like there are less introverted people than extroverted.

Only brainlets let their intellectual potential to waste, an intelligent person aknowledes death and it's implication without exposure to philosophy.

Then just basic facts and observations from biology make you valorize every single moment from youth.

Also the harder you work and into the more skills you're engaged - even if brains develops signs of Alzheimer the constant new paths will keep you normal until death.

Lazy people usually end up with dementia pretty young.

>dem dopamine

except that's not true op, intelligent people are more likely to own pets