What's the most brainlet board? I'd say /soc/

What's the most brainlet board? I'd say /soc/.

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

sigh

/v/

/k/ is the most dogmatic, I think.

Veeky Forums

/r9k/

not because of a lack of intelligence but because of their giant emotional bias when it comes to just about everything

/soc/
/b/
/lgbt/
/cgl/
/mu/
Veeky Forums

i think /mu/ and Veeky Forums are probably about 80% underage

/pol/

at least it is the most intelectual dishonest

/b/ is pretty much 9gag nowadays. Checked back a few days ago and it gave me cancer

it's literally always been like that

Pretty much every board is full of retards, including this one.

If you're even aware of the level of discourse on /b/, you're misusing it. That board should never be anything but a place to vent by unleashing your most brutal and heartless insults upon anyone in range.

summerfags

we concluded this study years ago

/pol/ and /v/

> posting the Veeky Forums version
kek. it would even be more accurate if you reverse that list.

>Veeky Forums
>that high

> Veeky Forums has 131 IQ
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

/x/

Veeky Forums because people come here to feel smart, not because they are.

Veeky Forums

What, don't the "how can we walk on the sun" and "will we make real pokemon someday" threads impress you?

Did the gym coach bullied you, little boy?
KEK

> Veeky Forums
> IQ 141

There's no way. This place is full of idiots, especially in math threads

/x/ and /b/, they're the fucking retards who keep gorrilaposting and defending cigarettes, flat Earth, etc..

>/d/ not on on the chart
you would be surprised
i suspect they're somewhere in the outliers

> he doesn't know about the swole nerd meme

/mu/ is fucking terrible. It souds like a bunch of 16 year olds trying to seem cool. I seriously think 80% might even be a lower bound for the percent underage on /mu/.

i think if you lowered every boards point by 10-12 iq points it might be a better representation

>Veeky Forums is in the double digit club
I demand another experiment!

Ordered from most to least

Dumbest:

Veeky Forums
/b/
/soc/
/x/
/r9k/

Most intelligent:

Veeky Forums

Most pseudo-intelligent:

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/mu/
/g/

People who call other people "pseudo intelligent" are probably the dumbest of them all. Also I get the hate for Veeky Forums when you just left high school, but most intelligent people at some point in their lives realize that health is important and the result of hard work. There's of course the other half on Veeky Forums that just tries to impress women, but there are retards everywhere.

/pol/

The only boards that honestly made me feel like I'm among retards are /x/, /pol/ and /soc/.

/pol/ used to be good when it was mostly Libertarian

Trump and the influx of Trumptards made the board drop 25 points in IQ

/soc/ is smartest, Veeky Forums is a social network, and that board is the only one that is actually social.

Sometimes /g/ gets some interesting threads.

>This place is full of idiots, especially in math threads
Honestly, I sometimes think Veeky Forums is made of braindead retards, but then I have a look at other boards.

dat inside job

I visited Veeky Forums once. Let's just say that it got out of hand and I ended up reading a bunch of plays and I briefly considered becoming a play write. I dread that time and see it as a month of my life I will never get back. Most of the time they are just talking about themselves going to elite universities to study theory and other liberal arts bullshit. I only go there now to trigger them in "post your book collection/shelf thread".
As for /mu/ well I've never actually been there but from what I've heard about it it's just a bunch of people trying to out hip each other. I used to play a lot of jazz music in high school and I met a lot of these kinds of people. I can tell you first hand that these people are fucking morons. All they do is post every feeling that ever goes through their head on social media and brag about their gigs. Plus with jazz it's kind of hard to enjoy yourself because if you play something hip then general people will be bored and jazz people will criticize you and say that it wasn't hip enough, and if you play some boring blues scale then general people will like it and jazz people will still criticize you. Also they are desperate for money. I asked an instructor how I could improve my soloing and he just said that I should go to this highly refutable summer program that costs fucking $400. The program ended up being complete shit full of pretentious assholes with their heads up their asses.

>a play write
I'm glad you didn't in the end.

What does brainlet mean?

agreed
/g/ and Veeky Forums aren't that bad, definitely agree with everything else here though

I'd say /mu/. Only anti-intellectuals care about music.