Veeky Forumsence gifs, images and inforgraphics

Veeky Forumsence gifs, images and inforgraphics

one more

feeding mosquitoes

that's it

Biology is not a science, fuck off

>Science is only what I think it is! Ad hominem!

wtf m8

for what purpose?

If you lighted a match in mercury, would the entire atmosphere of the planet combust?

I'd imagine the surface is hot enough for the flash point of any oxygen.

I'm being dumb. You need carbon sources for combustion. So, I guess you'll spontaneously combust when you walk on the surface.

>no sound
>3mb limit
fucking why?

I have good shit, but I'm very limited by this

i cant fucking believe that's someones job.

I would quit on the fucking spot.

Hnnngh this make me hard

>Ad hominem!
where?
The misuse of this term becomes very cringeworthy

There's true joy in the selflessness of hive-mothering, you'll understand it someday, when you host a swarm of your own.

are you the Moscito Man?

> visible_erection.jpg

got more like that ?

I run an amaruer breed-and-release program, to help maintain mosquito populations in areas where they're threatened by diseases like West Nile and Zika.

It just feels good to give back to the planet, you know?

>glove
what

>help maintaining the populations of the most dangerous insect on earth
What are your motives?

?

You sound like some kind of super villain. But like a good written one with understandable motivations at least

>But like a good written one
>good written
>good

Triggered

Well well well...

oopsy

The mosquito is a tragically misunderstood scapegoat, a victim of sensationalist and irresponsible media. That it is the most deadly animal on the planet is an utter myth. Research indicates that the vast majority of deaths which can honestly be attributed to them are simple cases of mistaken identity, in which the mosquito mistakes a human for a sea lion or seal.

Additionally, if you got out of your stupid brainlet armchair and actually did some fucking research, you'd know that the number one annual killer of humans is malaria, not mosquitos.

also, it's healthy for the mosquitoes to feed naturally and it doesn't hurt or itch as far as I've heard since it's not localized. it feels like a warming sensation? the body gets used to it after a couple of times.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KILL THEM ALL

I WOULDN'T MIND THEM SUCKING BLOOD, BUT THEY ARE ASSHOLES THAT PUT SHIT INSIDE

agreed

Noice.

anyone remember this?

this totally counts as "science"

I wanna see someone get their hand stuck in that...

That's not an actual golf ball.

Fucking kek

sorry.

Still. That was not a normal golf ball

Prove it

meh, its Lego

The ball has the form of an egg right from the start. (Could be because the video was stretched vertically to be fair)

Besides that we all know what happens, when you smash a rigid body against a wall.
Such deformations are only possible if you use special sound waves (deforming wine glass)

a standard golf ball would probably behave slightly different, yes

Why? That'd be terrible.

You're a truly horrible animal to find the misfortune of others amusing.

> rigid bodies
> in real life
Shiggy

Stop bitching and post some cool pics

top kek

Yeah it so hot it rains rocks

Dumb Mosquitoposter

With all respect, I doubt they mistake us for some other animal, we are literally on their menu as well.

also malaria has needs mosquitos to spread

sry here is my countryboot

>no rigid bodies in real life
Sorry to hear about your condition, have you tried seeing a doctor?

Feline stabilization is a fascinating career

Incredible

What is that?

I just noticed that I forgot how to solve these things for the fourth time in my life. Solving the rubik's cube is absolutely NOT like riding a bike. If you stop doing it, you basically forget it in a month. The first two layers when you still have to think are still working alright, but beyond that it's gone.

The fact that this happens in excruciating slow-motion, over hundreds of millions of years, boggles my mind.

>KSP

Bump.

Delete this.

I believe it's a star getting devoured by a black hole.

I'm pretty sure it is a black hole. Sorry, kind of forgot the details

Can second this. I always learn how to do it. Then do it a few times and dont touch that thing for years again.